- » White Chocolate Cookie
White Chocolate Cookie Recipes
White chocolate cookie refers to a delicious dish which is believed to have originated in European cuisine. White chocolate cookie is essentially consumed as a snack for brunch or in the evening.
Facts about ... More »
Choc Chip Caramel Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, and butter. Beat until light and creamy.
2. Add milk, vanilla, and golden syrup. Mix well.
3. Drop baking powder, and flour, using a spoon mix to incorporate.
4. Throw chocolate bits, and fold to... - 107.02
White Chocolate Dream Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat it with an electric... - 49.139
White Chocolate Holiday Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugars.
Add egg and almond extract; mix well.
Combine the dry ingredients; add to creamed mixture.
Stir in white chocolate and pecans.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in apart onto greased baking sheets.
Bake... - 41.653
White White Chocolate Cookies
In a food processor or bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, sugar, and baking powder.
Add butter; whirl or rub with your fingers to form fine crumbs.
Stir in almonds, coconut, and chocolate.
Then add milk and stir until mixture is moistened.
With floured hands, roll... - 38.8423
White Chocolate Cookie Recipes By Category
White Chocolate Cookie Dish: