- » White Chocolate Bread
White Chocolate Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white chocolate bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white chocolate bread recipes.
Apricot White Chocolate Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 7/8 by 1 3/8 inch (7 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl combine the milk, butter, eggs and vanilla.
Make a well in the center of the flour... - 46.8288
Bread Pudding With White Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 mini loaf pans (7 1/2 by 3 3/4 inches) with aluminum foil; coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine bread, apples, 1 1/2 cups cream, sugar, eggs, apricots, cranberries, coconut, butter, cinnamon... - 37.062
White Chocolate Frosted Cake
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally. Sandwich it together with a little of the ganache and place it on the plate.
2. Use a palette knife to spread the remaining ganache over the top and sides of the cake, and finish by swirling it in vertical strokes around... - 29.2965
You May Also Like!
Panettone Bread Pudding With Chocolate Chips
Do some variations in your desserts, like this Panettone Bread Pudding with Chocolate Chips. A simple dessert twisted with some choco chips and grand marnier. Take a look at this video that will teaches you how to make a bread pudding that is tasty and easy... - 107.573
Black & White Bread Pudding
This Black & White Bread Pudding tastes incredible ! A mind-blowing combination of bitter sweet and white chocolates, this bread bake is a rare treat for your fastidious taste buds ! Try this Black & White Bread Pudding without delay as everyday you don't... - 48.7399
White Chocolate Coated And Cookie Jeweled Christmas Fruit Cake
This pretty one is the easiest Christmas cake ever, and your will for sure get rave reviews and people asking you for the recipe. White chocolate, banana, rum and raisin along with pretty little sugar cookies is a win win combination ! It’s pink and very... - 105.619
Blue Cheese White Chocolate Veal Chops
Wash and pat dry the veal chops.
Blend the seasoning with the flour.
Beat the egg into the milk.
Dust the chops with 1/4 cup (60 ml) of flour.
Dip into the eggs and dredge in the bread crumbs.
Place on a baking sheet and brush with the oil.
Bake in a... - 41.9081
Chocolate Meringue Pie With Egg Whites
Sieve flour, cocoa powder and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter to the flour with fingers for 10-12 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Add egg to flour mixture and knead to a stiff dough with milk.
Roll out the dough to 1/2 cm thick... - 45.3141
Chocolate Bread Pudding With Luscious Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C.
2. Take a 20 cm (8-inch) square baking dish and grease it with margarine.
3. In the greased dish, layer the bread squares.
4. In a small pan, gently heat the milk and cocoa... - 46.5995
Half Moon Bay Pumpkin Bread
In mixer bowl, combine eggs, sugar and oil; cream on high speed for 5 minutes.
On medium speed, blend in pumpkin.
Sift flour with baking soda, salt, baking powder and spices.
Add dry ingredients alternately with orange juice.
Mix until smooth.
(Do not... - 45.774
Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
Combine the butter, milk and brown sugar in a saucepan and heat until butter is melted, stirring frequently to blend.
Remove from heat.
Whisk in the vanilla, eggs and salt.
Layer the bread cubes and chocolate chips in a greased 1 quart baking dish.
Pour the... - 39.7452
Double Boiler Chocolate Bread Pudding
Combine chocolate and milk in a double-boiler top over simmering water.
Stir occasionally until chocolate is melted.
Mix in the sugar.
Meanwhile, beat the brown sugar, salt, and extract into the eggs until thoroughly blended.
Add bread cubes and toss until... - 41.1152
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lighdy butter an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
2. Place bread cubes in a large mixing bowl.
3. Heat the cream over low heat in a small saucepan. Add chocolates and cook, stirring occasionally, until completely dissolved. Place mixture in... - 39.3271