- » White Chocolate
White Chocolate Recipes
White Chocolate is prepared from cocoa butter, milk, sugar and flavoring ingredients like vanilla. In the United States since 2004 regulations regarding the manufacture of White Chocolate have been laid down. It ... More »
Betty's White Chocolate Ritz Cracker Sandwich Cookies
This is one dish that both adults and grown-up will love to eat. Betty's white chocolate Ritz cracker sandwich cookies. This dessert recipe may not be too easy on the waistline but the heavy, indulgent flavors ensure that you forget the calories when gorging... - 106.901
Sugar Sweet White Chocolate Blondies
If you are a fan of blondies, you will simply love this white chocolate bar. Quick and easy, these yummy brownie bars ooze with the gooeyness of white chocolate. This rich, sweet dessert bars make for a great way to end a meal. Just stream the video recipe... - 104.284
Delicious White Chocolate And Peppermint Mocha
Need a little pick-me-up with your cup o' joe? A white chocolate peppermint mocha will just be perfect. The kick of espresso, the feel of chocolate and the freshness of peppermint lends this mocha drink its characteristic flavor. This video presents a simple... - 101.764
1. Melt white chocolate, divide and pour them into two mixing bowls.
2. In a bowl, add red food colour and raspberry extract with chocolate. Stir and mix well.
3. In another bowl, add green colour, and mix extract with white chocolate. Fold to mix... - 97.5939
How To Make No-cook White Chocolate
Got a sweet tooth? This recipe is a must watch for you. Chef Dorothy shares her secret recipe to prepare raw white chocolate. The recipe is simple and quick, and can be easily prepared at home. Missing this one would be a sin. - 85.4378
Dark And White Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Planned a romantic dinner for Valentines Day? Treat your love with champagne accompanied with chocolate coated strawberries. Watch this sensual video where Jenny Kelley shares some tips and techniques to woe your love on Valentine’s day with Dark and White... - 79.8284
White Chocolate Panna Cotta With Raspberry Coulis
The Italians surely know how to appease their sweet tooth. In this video, Chef Charly Wadsack tells you how to prepare while chocolate panna cotta and raspberry coulis at home. Regardless of the amount of chocolate and syrups he uses here, this no-fail... - 71.7862
Ginger Biscotti With White Chocolate
You like sweet with a little bit of spice? You like flavor like you love fashion? Try this delicious Italian biscotti, spiced up with ginger and dressed with a sensual drizzle of white chocolate. It is the perfect holiday treat. - 71.4729
White Chocolate Almond Blondies
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
2. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large saucepan add the butter and coffee and heat on a low flame until the... - 49.1117
Apricot White Chocolate Muffins
Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
Lightly butter twelve 2 7/8 by 1 3/8 inch (7 tablespoon) muffin cups.
Stir together the flour, sugars, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl combine the milk, butter, eggs and vanilla.
Make a well in the center of the flour... - 46.8288
White Chocolate Iced Blueberry Loaf
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; greased a 9"X5" loaf pan pan at the bottom with shortening
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and allpice, beat buttermilk, butter and eggs into it, stir in pecans... - 45.7871
White Chocolate & Cocoa Chippers
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or leave ungreased.
Cream butter, sugars, egg and water in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in cocoa, baking soda, vanilla and salt.
Blend in flour until well mixed.
Stir in white... - 45.3104
White Chocolate Rum Truffles
2) In a bowl, add white chocolate and butter and mix.
3) In a 2-quart saucepan, over gentle heat, add whipping cream till very hot, but not boiling.
4) Take off from the heat.
5) Stir in the white chocolate mixture into a hot whipping cream till... - 44.7213
White Chocolate Honey Torte
Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt, twice.
Cream the sugar with the eggs until very light.
Alternate adding the flour, milk and oil in thirds.
Fold in the chocolate and vanilla.
Pour batter into a buttered and floured 9" (23 cm) spring form... - 44.6844
White Chocolate Chunk Cookies With Macadamia Nuts
Put the butter in a large bowl and beat until it is very soft.
Gradually add both the sugars and continue beating until the mixture is light.
Add the eggs, cocoa and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and fold into... - 44.3367
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400°F adn place the cookie sheet in the middle oven rack and the pie crust in a 10" tart pan with removable bottom
2. In the crust lined pan, make layers of cranberries, pecans and baking chips; in a bowl, beat eggs... - 44.0644
White Chocolate Biggies
Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
Cream butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs in large bowl until light.
Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; blend into creamed mixture until smooth.
Stir in... - 43.0627
White Chocolate Cranberry Pecan Tart
1. Heat the oven to 400ÂºF, place cookie sheet in the middle rack; place the pie crust in a 10" tart pan
2. In the rcust lined pan, layer cranberries and baking chips; beat eggs, brown sugar, corn syrup, flour and orange peel together... - 42.2674
Basil And White Chocolate Cream With Sticky Balsamic Strawberries
1. In a saucepan combine cream with basil leaves and stalks, reserving 4 sprigs for garnish
2. Place pan on a low flame and bring to a simmer.
3. Take pan off the heat and stand for 5 minutes until flavor of basil is incorporated into the cream
4.... - 41.7082
White Chocolate & Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Melt the butter in a pan or microwave. Very finely crush the biscuits together, stir with the butter, then press very firmly into the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed cake tin. Bake for 6 mins. Cool, then wipe around... - 41.2069
White Chocolate Cashew Pretzel Bars
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Grease a 13 x 9-inch pan with cooking spray.
3) Break the cookie dough and put into pan.
4) Dust fingers with flour and press dough evenly at the bottom of pan to form crust.
5) Sprinkle 1 cup white... - 40.22
White Chocolate Mini Florentines
I love white chocolate and it goes without saying that this White Chocolate Mini Florentines is one of my favorites. It is quite easy to prepare too. Just check out the recipe of White Chocolate Mini Florentines listed here. - 39.0103
White Chocolate Genoise
Line the bottom of a greased 8 1/2-inch springform pan with wax paper, grease the paper, and dust the pan with flour, knocking out the excess.
In a metal bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water melt the white chocolate with the butter, the vanilla, and... - 38.8434
White Chocolate Hazelnut Tartufo
Spread hazelnuts in a 9-inch pie pan and bake in a 350° oven until fragrant and golden beneath skins (about 10 minutes), shaking pan occasionally.
Pour nuts into a wire mesh colander; set colander in a sink and rub nuts with a clean dishtowel to remove as... - 38.0552
White Chocolate Amaretto Truffles
1) Arrange some paper candy cups.
2) Melt vanilla milk chips in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
3) Remove from heat.
4) Stir in sour cream and amaretto; blend well.
5) Refrigerate 30 to 60 minutes or until mixture is... - 37.6806
White Chocolate Salties
1. In top of a double boiler, combine chocolate and shortening; bring water in the boiler to a boil.
2. Lower heat to the lowest settings; cook until chocolate melts.
3. Transfer the chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl.
4. Add in pretzels and... - 37.4589
White Chocolate & Almond Brownies
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 9-inch square pan.
Melt chocolate and butter in large saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat when chocolate is just melted.
With electric mixer, beat in eggs until mixture is smooth.
Beat in... - 36.8993
White Chocolate Macadamia Bark
Heat dry skillet over medium heat.
Toast nuts until golden brown.
Toast coconut in same dry skillet until golden.
Melt chocolate in microwave.
Add nuts; stir to mix.
Spread onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
Sprinkle coconut on top and press... - 36.8709
White Chocolate Almond Creme Brulee
Place eight 4-ounce ramekins in a baking pan with 2-inch sides.
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a medium saucepan, combine the heavy cream, the 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla bean over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat and add the... - 35.363
White Chocolate Cherry Tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw phyllo dough to room temperature. Keep covered with a moist towel during use.
3. Melt1/2 stick of butter.
4. Layer the phyllo sheets, brushing each sheet with melted butter. Cut into 6 squares and line 6 cups of a muffin - 32.63
White Chocolate Fruit And Cream
1. Using the work bowl of blender process strawberries until well pureed.
2. Transfer the strawberry puree to a nonstick pan.
3. Fold in the whipped topping and chocolate and stir until well blended.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for about 30... - 32.5666
White Chocolate Shake
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir with a wire whisk.
Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Add chocolate; reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring constantly until chocolate melts.
Let cool to room temperature, stirring... - 32.3771
White Chocolate Chunk Brownie Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Stir in melted chocolate and egg until blended. Add dissolved coffee and vanilla and stir until blended. Beat in... - 31.8137
White Chocolate Pecan Truffles
In a small saucepan bring the cream to a boil, remove the pan from the heat, and add the chocolate, stirring until it is melted completely.
Add the butter, stir the mixture until it is smooth, and stir in the brandy and 1/4 cup of the pecans.
Transfer the... - 30.5023
White Chocolate Baskets
Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler.
Place over simmering water and stir just until chocolate is melted.
Remove from hot water.
Meanwhile, grease 8 muffin cups (2 1/2-inch diameter) with solid vegetable shortening.
Line each cup with a 5-inch square... - 29.4069
White Chocolate Angel Trifle
1. Prepare pudding mix according to package directions using a whisk and 2 cups fat-free milk, let stand 5 minutes.
2. Combine raspberry spread and amaretto in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
3. Arrange half of cake cubes in a 2-quart trifle... - 29.3768
White Chocolate Frosted Cake
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally. Sandwich it together with a little of the ganache and place it on the plate.
2. Use a palette knife to spread the remaining ganache over the top and sides of the cake, and finish by swirling it in vertical strokes around... - 29.2965
White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
Melt white chocolate in double boiler over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Holding one strawberry at a time from the stem, dip halfway into chocolate, tipping pan if necessary.
Shake excess chocolate... - 28.8323
Strawberries Dipped In White Chocolate
Put the chocolate in a saucepan and melt slowly while stirring over direct heat.
Do not scorch.
Remove from stove when melted.
Hold berries by stem end and dip the pointed ends into the white chocolate halfway up the berry.
Twist the berry to remove excess... - 28.4601
White Chocolate Curls
Place white chocolate and shortening in 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH (100% power) about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring after every 30 seconds of cooking.
Pour melted white chocolate onto back of baking sheet, marble slab or other... - 28.1331
White Chocolate Almond Bark
In bottom of double boiler, bring water to simmer; remove from heat.
Add chocolate to top of double boiler and stir frequently until melted.
Stir in almonds.
Spread evenly onto waxed paper lined 15 x 11 inch (40 x 28 cm) jelly roll pan.
Refrigerate for 1 hour... - 27.1891
White Chocolate Saltees
Combine chocolate and shortening in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Pour chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl.
Stir in pretzels and peanuts; spread into a buttered 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll... - 26.5856
White Chocolate Cream Topping
1. Using an electric mixer or blender, blend ricotta with eggs and crème de cacao.
2. Allow to chill till used.
3. Sprinkle shaved chocolate on top and use as toppings for desserts or crepes. - 26.0544
White Chocolate Ganache
1. Heat half the cream in a medium, heavy-based saucepan until it is bubbling around the edges. Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate.
2. Leave to stand until the chocolate has melted. Turn the mixture into a bowl and chill for about 15 minutes until... - 25.5414
White Chocolate Pretzels
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In 3-quart glass casserole heat chocolate 4 1/2 to 5 minutes or until melted; stir until smooth.
Dip each pretzel in chocolate until coated.
Cool on greased wax paper. - 25.2097
White Chocolate Dipped Apricots
Line baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside.
Melt white chocolate in bowl over hot (not boiling) water; stir constantly.
Dip half of each apricot piece in chocolate, coating both sides.
Place on prepared baking sheet.
Refrigerate until firm.
Store in... - 24.5118
Minted Raspberries With White Chocolate
Prepare, cool, and chill Mint Syrup.
To serve, divide raspberries between 2 dessert dishes or goblets; drizzle each serving with half the Mint Syrup.
Sprinkle evenly with chocolate. - 20.539
Minted Raspberries With White Chocolate
Prepare Mint Syrup; let cool and chill as directed.
Shortly before serving, spoon raspberries into 4 dessert dishes; drizzle each serving with a fourth of the syrup, then sprinkle each with a fourth of the chocolate. - 17.3907
How To Make White Chocolate In A Microwave
In this video recipe Barry shows you how to make white chocolate in the microwave. Cocoa butter is the key ingredient to get hold of here, melting it up and mixing with some common household ingredients produces a great customisable white chocolate from hope... - 0
White Chocolate Recipes By Category
White Chocolate Ingredient: