- » White Chili Ground Turkey
White Chili Ground Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white chili ground turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white chili ground turkey recipes.
White Bean Turkey Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.5216
White Bean Turkey Chili
1. Crumble the turkey into a large hot skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the turkey is cooked through, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain off any liquid. Turn into a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Add the chili powder, cumin, paprika, garlic... - 32.3255
White Turkey And Wild Rice Chili
Learn how to prepare white turkey and wild rice chili by following this easy recipe. This white turkey and wild rice chili is extremely delicious. You will love it! - 32.1074
Wegmans Turkey Chili
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shops for the ingredients and shows you how to make this popular cold-weather dish. Not to spicy but extremely flavorful and truly comforting. This low fat turkey chili is an ideal family supper on chili fall and winter... - 135.97
Turkey With Garlic And Chili Pepper Stuffing
This turkey with garlic and chili pepper stuffing is a spicy recipe prepared with oodles of cheese. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and breadcubes spiced with chili peppers and flavored with parsley and a liberal amount of cheddar cheese, the turkey is... - 47.5754
You'll simply love the White Chili from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the White Chili is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 29.9502
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven cook ground turkey, onion, and garlic until turkey is brown.
Drain off fat, if necessary.
Stir in the 3 cups water, the beans, undrained chile peppers, chicken bouillon granules, cumin, and black pepper.
Bring to boiling;... - 40.9327
White Chili Using Chickpeas
Rinse and pick over the chickpeas and beans.
Soak them in cold water to cover overnight.
In a large saucepan, combine the beans with water to cover by several inches.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 60 to 75 minutes, or... - 40.5827
This chili is white from chicken and great northern beans. For delicious fun, top it with sour cream. - 35.4302
White Bean Chili
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 35.9877
Spicy Turkey Chili
Spicy Turkey Chili is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 42.9899
Spicy Turkey Chili
1) In a 3-quart saucepan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, cook the turkey and onion over a medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the turkey is browned.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and simmer over a low heat for... - 39.6558
Oriental Turkey Chili
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on low for 6 hours.
2. To serve top with chow mein noodles or spread over cooked white rice. - 36.1986
Turkey Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add turkey and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat until crumbly, about 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer turkey to a plate.
2. Add onion and bell pepper, garlic, and chili powder to... - 37.5853
Turkey & Green Chile Tumble
Mix turkey with egg white, sherry, sugar, cornstarch, soy, and garlic.
Pour oil into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan or wok over high heat.
When oil is hot, add turkey mixture, chiles, and ginger; cook, stirring, until meat is no longer pink, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add... - 39.1361
Chilies Stuffed With Walnuts
To reduce bitterness in walnuts, blanch them in boiling water for 3 minutes; drain thoroughly.
To recrisp, spread nuts in a single layer on ungreased rimmed baking sheet; bake in a 350° oven for 8 minutes; set aside and reserve.
Melt butter in a wide frying... - 40.596
Spicy Chili Dip
Cook turkey meat and chopped onion in a bowl in the microwave with a piece of wax paper over it.
Cook on high about 2-3 minutes.
Check and stir.
Cook longer if needed.
Remove turkey and onion from bowl and drain off fat.
Prepare taco mix with the microwave... - 33.1815
Academy Award Winning Chili Burgers
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a medium bowl add bread, tomato paste, and water. Using a fork , mash the contents into a paste.
3) Add turkey, beans, coriander, thyme, and salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
4) In a small nonstick skillet, heat... - 48.7514
1. In a skillet over medium heat, lightly brown ground meat. Drain and transfer to a Dutch oven (large heavy pot). Add olive oil to the skillet, and cook the onion, garlic, and bell peppers; add to browned meat in Dutch oven. Add tomatoes (including juice),... - 32.6927
Chili Chicken Waldorf Salad
1. Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, chili powder, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
2. Add the chicken, apples, celery, and walnuts and toss the ingredients together to combine. Adjust the seasoning.
3. Set some lettuce... - 36.7197
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1319
Quick Spicy Chile
Saute turkey meat and minced garlic until all the pink disappears in a non-stick frying pan sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Add the remaining ingredients and simmer about 30 minutes.
This is quick and good - 31.84
South Of The Border Chile
In a large non-stick skillet, heat fat-free chicken broth over medium heat adding garlic and onions.
Saute about 5 minutes.
Add ground turkey cutlets and cook until done.
Spoon off and discard any fat from the pan.
Stir in the tomatoes and their liquid,... - 39.0006
Turkey Kebabs In Creamed Spinach
In a large bowl, break up ground turkey.
Mix in chili peppers, gingerroot, onion, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, black pepper, salt and eggs.
Stir in 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
Thawed frozen ground turkey may contain extra moisture requiring additional bread crumbs... - 42.7101
1. In a bowl, combine the turkey, breadcrumbs, and the next eight ingredients and stir till welll blended
2. Add egg white and stir o blend; divide this mixture into two halves and shape them into 0.5" thick patties
3. Spray a medium nonstickl skillet... - 40.569
Broiled Turkey Burgers
Combine first 10 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add egg white; stir until blended.
Divide mixture into 2 equal portions, shaping into 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Dredge patties in flour.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat... - 35.3677
Spicy Turkey Burgers
How do you feel about a spicy and crispy turkey burger? If you are avoiding burgers for health reasons, then these burgers are just perfect. Prepared with lean turkey and fresh vegetables, they are ideal just with or without buns. Simply shape up your patties... - 107.956
Turkey Bites With Tomato Fruit Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by combining diced tomatoes, mango and a pinch of salt and pepper. Keep aside or refrigerate until serving time.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Carefully skin and bone the turkey... - 45.4948
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 37.101
Turkey Apple Bake
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except chili sauce; mix lightly.
Press into 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
Top with chili sauce.
Bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until meat is cooked through.
Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. - 35.673
Chinese Turkey Dumplings
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Place 1 heaping teaspoon turkey mixture in center of each wonton skin.
Bring sides of wonton up around filling, and pinch together to form individual bundles.
Arrange bundles in a single layer in a... - 40.5539
Mini Turkey Empanadas
Spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the turkey and onion; cook, breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink and most of the liquid has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the olives,... - 37.4912
Rice & Turkey Hash
1. Spray ridged microwavable pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place turkey, onion, and bell pepper in pan; cover with paper towel. Microwave on High 5 minutes, stirring once during cooking to break up turkey and rearrange vegetables. Drain excess liquid.
2.... - 29.5934
Sweet And Sour Turkey And Vegetables
Sweet And Sour Turkey And Vegetables is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Sweet And Sour Turkey And Vegetables. - 35.8587
Turkey Albondigas Soup
Turkey Albondigas Soup has a wonderful taste. The tomato sauce with green chillies gives the Turkey Albondigas Soup a fiery taste. Must catch it. - 42.4681
Turkey In Red Sesame Sauce
1. Tie turkey breast crosswise and lengthwise at 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) intervals with kitchen string, folding thin ends under to make compact loaf.
2. Combine stock, celery, onion halves, bay leaf and peppercorns in 6-quart (6-L) Dutch oven; heat to boiling. Add... - 40.5281
Turkey Albondigas Soup
1. To prepare turkey meatballs, in a bowl, mix the turkey, rice, flour, water, and cumin. Shape mixture into 1- to 1'/2-inch (2.5- to 3.5-cm) balls and place, slightly apart, in a 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) rimmed baking pan. Bake in a 450°F (230°C) oven... - 35.3363
Curried Turkey & Coconut Rice
1. To prepare coconut rice, in a 3- to 4-quart (2.8-to 3.8-liter) pan, combine 1 cup (240 ml) water and milk. Bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender to bite... - 37.6172
Today Chef has larb or laab on the menu. Its a scrumptious mouthwatering Thai dish. Hats off to chef for showing the detailed recipe with all the nitty gritties to ensure anyone who tries the recipe gets an authentic Thai dish which he would want to make... - 119.048
1. Take a small bowl, add turkey, egg white, chopped onion and rice and mix well.
2. Make balls of 1 inch diameter using 1 tablespoon mixture.
3. Keep aside till required.
4. Take a 4 quart pot and add broth, tomato sauce, water, tomato,... - 43.4205
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.5299
Taco Salad Supreme
Coat tortillas on both sides with cooking spray; cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips.
Place in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet; bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add turkey and... - 43.2202
Tex Mex Ranch Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, combine turkey, beans, chilies, and seasonings. Coarsely mash beans; transfer to prepared pan.
3. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 34.618
Texas Breakfast Burritos
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions.
Crumble the sausage into the pan.
Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the onions are soft and the sausage is browned.
Add the potatoes and cook, stirring... - 43.4432
Baked Meatloaf With Paprika
Are you looking for a simple solution for your dinner menu, which everyone will like? This is the right place to be, in this video chefs MJ & Natasha are showing step by step instructions to bake spicy meatloaf with barbecue sauce and paprika which is sure to... - 97.4534
Mexican Mixed Salad
Cut peel and white membrane from orange and cut orange into thin slices; set aside.
Mix lettuce with onions.
Cut meat into julienne strips and mix half into greens.
Stir together oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and coriander; pour... - 44.9525
Spicy Rice Meatballs
In a large bowl, beat egg with salt, herb seasoning, and pepper.
Add garlic, onion, beef, veal, rice, and crumbs; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Place meatballs in a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
In same bowl, mix tomato sauce,... - 42.7304
Homemade Sloppy Joes
If you are wondering what to do with the pound of ground beef sitting in your refrigerator, why not make Sloppy Joes? A sandwich is a sandwich but a Sloppy Joe is a total meal. Where are you going to go and buy one of these? If you want one, you probably have... - 169.84
Culinary Carrie: Garlic Head Shrimp Boats
Garlic Head Shrimp Boats - A devilishly better deviled egg. When family and friends stop by for those traditional holiday meals there seems to be a much larger array of side-dishes than at any other meal throughout the year. There's just something about... - 118.262
The inspiration for this dish came about a few months ago. My buddy Wiz is a health nut. Some of you old-school-Hip-Hop heads may remember him from back in the day when he was the DJ for Kid n Play. He refuses to eat anything other then white meat. Chicken... - 51.6885