- » White Chili Dip
White Chili Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white chili dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white chili dip recipes.
Spicy Chili Dip
Cook turkey meat and chopped onion in a bowl in the microwave with a piece of wax paper over it.
Cook on high about 2-3 minutes.
Check and stir.
Cook longer if needed.
Remove turkey and onion from bowl and drain off fat.
Prepare taco mix with the microwave... - 33.1815
Hot Chili Con Queso Dip
Pour scalded cream into buttered crock pot.
Turn to high setting and stir in grated cheeses.
In small skillet or saucepan, melt butter and saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
Add wine and stir well.
Add to cheese mixture in crock pot.
Combine the... - 42.8305
You May Also Like!
Picadillo Stuffed Chilies
1. Prepare Tomato Sauce.
2. Roast, peel, seed and devein chilies leaving stems intact and taking care not to break chilies.
3. Prepare Picadillo Filling.
4. Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup (60 mL) Filling into each chili; press chilies firmly between hands to... - 42.1643
Black Bean Dip
Black bean dip is a peppy and delicious dip. This black bean dip recipe is prepared with canned beans processed with spiced like chili, cumin and flavored with hot pepper sauce. Combined with cooked onions and garlic, it mixed well and can be served fresh and... - 39.3614
Rinse chiles, and remove seeds.
Put a cheese strip inside each chile.
Combine egg yolks, salt, and pepper, mixing well.
Beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form; fold egg whites into yolks.
Dredge chiles in flour; dip in egg mixture.
Brown... - 35.0141
Cheese And Green Chile Dip
1) The oven is pre-heated.
2) Tortilla chips are placed on cookie sheets.
3) They are then placed in the hot oven, to warm.
4) Chopped onions, tomato and green chilies are simmered in a frying pan for about 5 minutes. Ensure the flame... - 40.4973
Blend thoroughly the above ingredients.
Serve with melba rounds or vegetable pieces. - 24.8764
Zesty Bean Dip
Zesty Bean Dip and tortilla chips one of my masterpiece dishes. Whenever I prepare tortilla chips, kids at home appeal to prepare this zesty bean dip. Try this bean dip with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables. - 45.3385
Layered Taco Dip
1. Place a skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute. Pour olive oil, and spread it all around.
2. Add bell pepper and onion to it. Sauté for about 1 minute.
3. Place ground beef to skillet and cook until they become brown.
4. Lower the heat to... - 111.77
Drop the Anaheim chile peppers into the heated oil and fry until the skin is cooked enough to peel easily.
Remove the skin, stems and seeds and set aside.
Cut the one pound of Jack cheese into one-half-by-four-inch strips.
Insert the cheese into each chile... - 41.6585
Chili Cheese Fondue
Turn white sauce into a pan and add chiles and garlic.
Heat, stirring, until mixture comes to a boil.
Lower heat and gradually mix in cheese; stir until melted and smooth.
Stir in a little milk or white wine if needed to thin for dipping.
Transfer to fondue... - 32.6777