- » White Chili Dip
White Chili Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white chili dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white chili dip recipes.
Spicy Chili Dip
Cook turkey meat and chopped onion in a bowl in the microwave with a piece of wax paper over it.
Cook on high about 2-3 minutes.
Check and stir.
Cook longer if needed.
Remove turkey and onion from bowl and drain off fat.
Prepare taco mix with the microwave... - 31.6463
Hot Chili Con Queso Dip
Pour scalded cream into buttered crock pot.
Turn to high setting and stir in grated cheeses.
In small skillet or saucepan, melt butter and saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
Add wine and stir well.
Add to cheese mixture in crock pot.
Combine the... - 41.6334
You May Also Like!
Picadillo Stuffed Chilies
1. Prepare Tomato Sauce.
2. Roast, peel, seed and devein chilies leaving stems intact and taking care not to break chilies.
3. Prepare Picadillo Filling.
4. Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup (60 mL) Filling into each chili; press chilies firmly between hands to... - 39.6397
Black Bean Dip
Black bean dip is a peppy and delicious dip. This black bean dip recipe is prepared with canned beans processed with spiced like chili, cumin and flavored with hot pepper sauce. Combined with cooked onions and garlic, it mixed well and can be served fresh and... - 37.0577
Rinse chiles, and remove seeds.
Put a cheese strip inside each chile.
Combine egg yolks, salt, and pepper, mixing well.
Beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form; fold egg whites into yolks.
Dredge chiles in flour; dip in egg mixture.
Brown... - 33.2469
Blend thoroughly the above ingredients.
Serve with melba rounds or vegetable pieces. - 23.5545
Saute onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until onion is transparent.
Add ground meats; stir until meat is crumbly.
Add chopped tomatoes, seasonings, almonds, and raisins; simmer.
Remove chili seeds; leave skins whole.
Stuff with meat filling; roll well in... - 39.1803
Zesty Bean Dip
Zesty Bean Dip and tortilla chips one of my masterpiece dishes. Whenever I prepare tortilla chips, kids at home appeal to prepare this zesty bean dip. Try this bean dip with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables. - 43.9092
Layered Taco Dip
1. Place a skillet over medium high heat for 1 minute. Pour olive oil, and spread it all around.
2. Add bell pepper and onion to it. Sauté for about 1 minute.
3. Place ground beef to skillet and cook until they become brown.
4. Lower the heat to... - 113.374
Drop the Anaheim chile peppers into the heated oil and fry until the skin is cooked enough to peel easily.
Remove the skin, stems and seeds and set aside.
Cut the one pound of Jack cheese into one-half-by-four-inch strips.
Insert the cheese into each chile... - 39.7743
1) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the cheese until shredded, remove and keep aside.
2) Slit and seed the chiles, rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
3) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the egg yolks, water and... - 45.9854
1. Insert a strip of cheese in each chile.
2. In medium bowl, beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
3. In small bowl, beat egg yolks slightly and gently fold into egg whites.
4. Add 3 tablespoons flour and fold just until blended.
5. In electric... - 44.3234