- » White Chili
White Chili Recipes
White Chili is a spicy white meat stew made without a tomato base. The white chili is best served with sour cream and some lime wedges. Cheese for flavoring may also be added to this Mexican and South Western meal ... More »
Wegmans Turkey Chili
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shops for the ingredients and shows you how to make this popular cold-weather dish. Not to spicy but extremely flavorful and truly comforting. This low fat turkey chili is an ideal family supper on chili fall and winter... - 135.976
1. In a pot over medium high heat, add oil, garlic and saute it for 2 minutes. Add water and stir.
2. Add in the chicken bouillon, red bell pepper, navy beans, chicken slices, green bell pepper, corn, green chillies, onions, celery. stir well for 2... - 115.121
1. Soak the beans overnight.
2. Get the water drained and they are ready for use.
1. Combine the beans, stock, half of the onions, the garlic and salt in a large heavy saucepan or pot and bring to a boil.
2. Cook under low flame, cover,... - 47.5374
White Bean And Chili Chicken
1) Pour off the water from the beans, and drain well.
2) In a pot, place chickens with 2 quarts water, whole onion, celery, carrot, parsley, and bay leaves.
3) Heat and simmer until meat is tender.
4) Take the chicken out of the stock and allow... - 47.2773
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven cook ground turkey, onion, and garlic until turkey is brown.
Drain off fat, if necessary.
Stir in the 3 cups water, the beans, undrained chile peppers, chicken bouillon granules, cumin, and black pepper.
Bring to boiling;... - 42.66
Mexican White Chili
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add olive oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add diced chicken breast, and saute 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
Remove chicken from pan, and set aside.
Add shallots and garlic to pan, and saute until... - 40.8927
Creamy White Chili
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Cut into cubes.
Saute the chicken with the onion and garlic in hot oil in a skillet until chicken is no longer pink.
Stir in the beans, chicken broth, chiles, salt, cumin, oregano, black pepper and cayenne pepper; bring to a... - 40.7353
White Chili Using Chickpeas
Rinse and pick over the chickpeas and beans.
Soak them in cold water to cover overnight.
In a large saucepan, combine the beans with water to cover by several inches.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 60 to 75 minutes, or... - 39.0003
White Chili Speciality
1. In medium-sized saucepan put soaked beans, cover with water, bring to boil, simmer 20 minutes and discard water.
2. In skillet in 1-2 tbsp. oil brown chicken, if desired.
3. In slow cooker combine pre-cooked and drained beans, chicken and all... - 38.377
Spicy White Chili
In a 3-qt.saucepan, saute onions in oil until tender.
Stir in garlic, chilies, cumin, oregano, cayenne and cloves; cook and stir 2-3 minutes more.
Add broth, chicken and beans; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in cheese until... - 38.1347
Southwest White Chili
1. Place all ingredients for spice blend in small dish and stir until well blended. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in 2- to 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 4 to 5 minutes. Remove chicken with slotted spoon; cover and keep warm.
3.... - 37.6269
White Chili With Tortilla
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except sour cream, cheddar cheese, and chips and cook on Low for 8-10 hours or High 4-5 hours.
2. Into bowls Ladle and top individual servings with sour cream, cheddar cheese, and chips. - 37.517
Head Em Off At The Pass White Chili
Head Em Off At The Pass White Chili is a chicken meat chili prepared with vegetables and beans. Made with peppy salsa and cooked in chicken broth, this chicken vegetable chili also has beans in it. Herbed with oregano for a fresh taste, it is flavored with... - 37.157
This chili is white from chicken and great northern beans. For delicious fun, top it with sour cream. - 34.9688
You'll simply love the White Chili from the American cusine. An easy to make side dish, the White Chili is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 27.9889
Black And White Chili
Spray large saucepan with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken and onion; cook and stir over medium to medium-high heat 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is browned.
Stir beans, tomatoes with juice and seasoning mix into saucepan; bring... - 26.0768
White Chili Recipes By Category