- » White Cherry
White Cherry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white cherry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white cherry recipes.
Red-and-white Cherry Freeze
Red and white cherry freeze is a frozen dessert made with a mix of cream cheese and pineapples along with cherries and marshmellows. Topped with heavy cream, the cherry freeze is a simple and easy yet delicious dessert. - 32.1262
Pour pie filling into an 8-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over fruit.
Dribble melted butter over all and top with nuts.
Bake 45 minutes at 350Â° F.
Serve hot or cold, popped with whipped cream or ice cream. - 24.6712
White Chocolate Cherry Tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw phyllo dough to room temperature. Keep covered with a moist towel during use.
3. Melt1/2 stick of butter.
4. Layer the phyllo sheets, brushing each sheet with melted butter. Cut into 6 squares and line 6 cups of a muffin - 32.63
Picota Cherry Loaf With White Chocolate Frosting
1. Heat oven to 180Cº/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a 1kg loaf tin with baking parchment, making sure the paper comes up higher than the sides. Beat the butter and sugar together until fluffy, then add the eggs, a little at a time, along with the vanilla extract.... - 25.106
Red And White Cherry Freeze
Soften cream cheese, using creaming method; blend in pineapple, marshmallows and cherries.
Fold in whipped cream; pile into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch dish or tray.
May be garnished with whipped cream and whole Maraschino cherries. - 25.8055
Stir Fried Chicken With Snow Peas And Cherry Tomatoes
Cut chicken into 1-1/2 inch (4 cm) cubes.
In bowl, combine chicken, cornstarch, rice wine, soy sauce and egg white; let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Sauce: Combine chicken stock, soy sauce, rice wine, cornstarch and sesame oil; set aside.
In... - 43.6046
Cut off half the stem and prick each cherry with a needle.
Place cherries and 3 tbsp of the sugar in layers in four cold sterilized jars.
Fill jars with brandy.
Shake gently to dissolve the sugar.
Turn the sealers over periodically as the fruit... - 32.3568
Cherry Salsa And Salmon With Cherry Sauce
Two great savory recipes for cherries; a salsa that's amazing with salmon, beef, pork, chicken and just about anything from the grill, and an elegant pan sauce with white wine to serve with salmon, bison, beef, pork or chicken. - 0
Cherry Almond Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray and keep aside.
3. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and margarine. Using an... - 47.2867
Faux Cherries Jubilee
1. In a medium-size saucepan, add 1 cup of the low-fat milk and add honey, vanilla bean, and vanilla extract to it. Stir.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for 20 to 30 minutes... - 47.7463
Jubilee Cherry Cream
1) Drain syrup from cherries measuring 1-cup measure. If required add water to make 1 cup.
2) Transfer content into a medium-size saucepan and heat to boil.
3) Turn off heat and keep aside.
4) Add marshmallows and stir till melted, then add cherries... - 35.8354
Cream 6 oz. butter and 6 oz. castor sugar until light.
Separate eggs and beat yolks one by one into creamed butter and sugar.
Gradually add 5 oz. flour alternately with 5 tablespoons of milk, beating well after each addition.
Stir in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla and... - 47.4223
Cherries In The Snow
1) In a dish, cut ice cream in slices and arrange over cooked flan.
2) Cover with drained cherries.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and then fold in castor sugar.
4) Heap it on top of cherries and put it in a very hot oven on second shelf... - 36.1994
Pear And Cherry Salad
The pear and cherry salad can be prepared with cannned or stewed pears. Together with white cherries, the pear and cherry salad is simply arranged on lettuce leaves for a beautiful and colorful presentation. Juicy and fruity the pear and cherry salad is fresh... - 32.1989
Bing Cherries With Cream Cheese Dip
Mash the cheese up till it is smooth.
European style cream cheese is not only smoother and softer but also tastier than the sort generally sold in packages.
Beat in the sugar and the vanilla and gradually the heavy cream.
Add more cream if a thinner dip is... - 34.9659
Easy Cherry Dessert
Grease 8" square cake pan; put in pie mix, then sprinkle cake mix and some nuts over cherry mixture.
Melt 1/4 c.butter and drip over top.
Bake at 350° until brown.
Note: Recipe can be varied by using yellow cake mix, or any Wilderness pie mixture such as... - 25.7114
Dried Cherry Vinegar
1. Combine vinegar and cherries in a jar; cover tightly. Let stand at room temperature 2 days.
2. Pour vinaigrette into a small saucepan; bring just to a boil. Strain vinegar mixture through a sieve into a small bowl; discard solids. Cool completely. Pour... - 17.703
Sweet Cherry Bombe
1) Stone and cut in half 11/2 cups cherries; reserve remaining cherries for garnish.
2) In 1 1/2-quart bowl, mix together butter and cracker crumbs, and press around side and bottom of bowl.
3) Place the bowl in refrigerator and chill until... - 48.7516
Cherry And Walnut Slice
Cherry And Walnut Slice is a wonderful fruit pastry that everyone will love. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this brilliant Cherry And Walnut Slice recipe, don€™t miss out on it! - 40.2719
Red Cherry Puffins
Red cherry puffins is a sweet muffin recipe that is baked with red cherries and sugar. This muffin recipe can be served as an excellent dessert with a scoop of ice cream. - 41.7672
Molded Cherry Salad
Dissolve apple gelatin in boiling water, add cherry juice and lemon juice.
Pour one-third of the mixture into bottom of a mold.
Fill pitted cherries with cream cheese which has been whipped with mayonnaise; arrange on gelatin.
Pour slightly thickened... - 39.2874
Cherry Almond Glaze For Pork
In 8 or 9-in pie plate place butter and almonds.
Microwave at High (10) 3 to 5 Minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until toasted.
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together preserves, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Microwave... - 37.9147
Cherry And Cheese Salad
1. Seed the cherries.
2. Mix the salt and orange juice with the cheese. Stuff each cherry with cheese.
3. Arrange on lettuce, sprinkle with nuts. Add a tablespoon of salad dressing to each portion. - 32.6617
Toasted Cherry Deckers With Creme Fraiche
Butter six slices of the bread on both sides on a board.
Spread cherry pie filling over, not quite to the edge of each slice.
Butter the remaining bread on one side only and place, buttered sides up, over the cherry filling.
Press the edges gently together... - 33.191
Spread the pie filling in the bottom of a buttered 9 inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine the dry cake mix, chopped nuts and melted butter in a bowl and mix well; mixture will be crumbly.
Sprinkle evenly over the pie filling.
Bake at... - 27.5778
Cherry Yogurt Frosting
Beat egg white to soft peaks; gradually add the yogurt.
Beat to stiffpeaks.
Spread on 8 or 9 in. (20 or 23 cm) cake. - 20.8293
Diabetic Cherry Pie
Bake a treat for all this Christmas,this Diet Cherry Pie is sure to find it's place in the hearts of all those who restrict their sugar intake.Diet Cherry Pie for moms & Dads.Serve this Diet Cherry Pie with love. - 47.8072
Cold Cherry Souffle'
Blend cherries with orange juice in electric blender; set aside.
Mix gelatin, 2/3 cup sugar and salt in top of double boiler.
Beat in egg yolks until light.
Stir in milk and 1/2 cup water gradually.
Cook over boiling water for about 10 minutes, stirring... - 41.8747
In a medium mixing bowl beat together egg whites, whole eggs, granulated sugar, milk, orange peel, and almond extract with a wire whisk until combined.
Blend in yogurt just until smooth.
Gradually add flour, beating with whisk until smooth.
Pour batter into... - 39.5673
Gooey Chocolate Cherry Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5.
2) Line a baking tray with non-stick baking sheets.
3) Whisk the butter, sugars and egg to a smooth blend. Then, stir in the flour, chocolates and cherry pieces and 1/2 tsp salt.
4)... - 45.8315
Betty's Quick And Easy Cherry Crunch Dessert
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a delicious dessert called "Cherry Crunch." It is very quick and easy to make, and is scrumptious! Just stream Betty's video recipe and get making this delightful desert in your kitchen. It's totally worth it. - 106.575
The idea of working with boiling sugar often fills people with a fair bit of trepidation. Don't be scared - it's easy! Armed with a sugar thermometer, you can actually make amazing, delicious sweet gifts and treats very easily. Here I'm making cherry nougat -... - 114.118
Cherry Layer Pudding
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 7/425°F/220°C.
2) Cream at a time the butter and the remaining sugar(seperate required(75 g) to make the syrup).
3) Whisk the egg yolks and add with the cinnamon.
4) Mix in the breadcrumbs and the milk.
5)... - 45.5988
Black Cherry Salad
Drain black cherries, reserving juice.
Add water to juice to make 1 cup.
Bring to a boil.
Dissolve jello in this mixture.
Cool and add wine, lemon juice, nuts, cherries and celery.
Pour into 1-quart mold or 8 small molds.
Chill until firm.
You may... - 39.9985
Dried Cherry Scones
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, the baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add... - 46.1453
Chocolate Cherry Cream Torte
Prepare pastry and roll out to an 18x10-inch rectangle.
Cut into four 9x5-inch rectangles.
Carefully transfer pastry rectangles to large baking sheet; prick.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
For filling, in saucepan combine the... - 38.9528
In a bowl, combine dry cake mix, nuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
In an 8-inch glass baking dish, spoon cherry pie filling into bottom.
Sprinkle cake mix mixture evenly over pie filling.
Drizzle melted butter over top.
Cook on HI (max. power) 12 to 14... - 35.2211
In a bowl combine cake mix, nuts, brown sugar and cinnamon.
In an 8-inch glass baking dish, spoon cherry pie filling into bottom.
Sprinkle cake mix mixture evenly over pie filling.
Drizzle melted butter or margarine over top.
Cook on HIGH for 12-14 minutes,... - 38.4134
Chocolate And Cherry Cookies
1. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F, 180° C.
3. Into a bowl, sift the flour and mix in the chocolate chips and cherries.
4. In a large basin, combine the margarine, sugar and honey. Using... - 42.5
Fresh Sour Cherry Pie
Combine sugar, flour, cornstarch, and salt.
Mix with cherries, adding extract.
Roll out pastry.
Use half to line a deep 9-inch pie pan; trim.
Pour in cherry mixture and dot with butter.
Cut remaining pastry into 5/8-inch strips.
Arrange pastry strips, lattice... - 45.3615
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; add the sugar gradually while confining to work with a spoon until light.
Add the beaten egg yolk, orange- and lemon rind, vanilla, and lemon juice, and mix well.
Add the flour and mix well; wrap in... - 37.0112
Cherry Vanilla Bars
Combine cake mix, yogurt, cherry flavoring, and egg white in a bowl.
Stir to mix thoroughly.
Fold in dried cherries.
Spread evenly in the bottom of a 9 x 9 in. (23 x 23 cm) baking pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow to cool in pan.
Cut... - 33.4767
Fresh Cherry Tartlets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Cream butter with sugar and then fold in almonds and flour.
3) Whip eggs with cherry brandy and sprinkle the tartlets with cake crumbs.
4) Stuff with cherries and then spoon the almond mixture over the... - 46.4675
1) In a large bowl, place the crushed ice and stream on the rose wine, white wine and cherry brandy.
2) Before serving, stir in the tonic water and cherries.
3) Taste and add sugar as necessary.
4) Serve chilled garnished with whole cherry if... - 36.4771
Mix the cherries, walnuts and celery in a mixing bowl.
Blend the mayonnaise with the sugar and vanilla.
Pour over cherries and stir to mix.
Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 29.9048
Black Cherry Sorbet
1) In a bowl, mix together, cherry puree, Kirsch, and lemon juice.
2) Turn out into a container and freeze till the mixture is squishy.
3) Now, beat egg white until stiff. Transfer the mushy cherry mixture into a basin and blend egg whites in it.
4)... - 32.1238
Easy Layered Cherry Cheese Mold
1) Add gelatin in 1 cup cold water to soften.
2) Put gelatin over hot water and stir to dissolve.
3) Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix.
4) Let stand to cool.
5) Add cherry-flavored gelatin in boiling water.
6) Mix 1 tablespoon lemon... - 40.8639
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add sugar and beat until stiff.
Fold in 1/2 cup crumbs, almonds, cherries and sherry.
Whip cream with icing sugar and fold into egg white mixture.
Sprinkle bottom of 9 large paper baking cups (cupcake cups) with some of remain - 32.4022
Black Cherry Dessert
Pit black cherries.
Combine cherries and water in a saucepan.
Cook over low heat until cherries are just tender.
Drain thoroughly, reserving liquid.
Measure liquid and add enough water to make 2 cup (500 mL).
Heat liquid to boiling.
Remove from heat; then... - 37.7399
Grilled Chicken With Fresh Cherry Sauce
Who would have thought that fresh cherries can work wonders not only for desserts but also in savory dishes? I guess Robin did and here she is creating one such savory recipe using fresh cherry puree. The sauce is served with chicken which can either be... - 104.272
Port Wine-cherry Salad
Drain cherries, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to make 3/4 cup liquid, if necessary.
Cut cherries in half, and set aside.
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water.
Add cherry liquid and wine, stir in applesauce.
Chill until the consistency of... - 37.0477
Spicy Sweet And Sour Fresh Cherry Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 30 minutes or till mixture is thick, while stirring continuously.
3. Serve as an accompaniment with main... - 37.4426
Butter tiny muffin tins and sprinkle with finely ground pecans in bottom.
Cream butter or oleo with white and brown sugar.
Add 2 well-beaten egg yolks, cake flour and baking powder.
Add cherry juice.
Fold in 2 stiffly beaten egg whites.
Drop 1/2 tea spoon or... - 43.2218
Cherry Loaf Cake
Cut cherries in quarters; chop nuts; sift flour, baking powder and salt together 3 times.
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat egg whites until they stand in peaks, set aside for few minutes, then add flour and milk (cherry juice and milk are mixed together).
Add... - 45.1298
Simple Cherry Sauce
1. Place the cherries, one-quarter cup of the water and the syrup in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
2. Blend the cornstarch with the remaining water and add, stirring, to the cherries. Cook, stirring, until clear or about one minute.
3. Add lemon juice and... - 31.9205
Easy Cherry Cake
Spray 9x13-inch cake pan with non-stick spray or grease with shortening.
Spread crushed pineapple in pan.
Sprinkle cake mix over pineapple and cherry pie filling.
Add 1/2 cups nuts or coconut on top.
Dot with margarine.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until... - 37.1433
Cherry Rice Bars
Dissolve the cherry gelatin in the hot water. (If needed, heat mixture until gelatin is completely dissolved.) Stir margarine into hot gelatin until melted.
Allow mixture to cool to a thick syrup.
Beat egg white to soft peaks.
Continue beating the egg white,... - 33.3518
Cherry Ripe Pie
Drain cherries and mix juice, cornstarch and white sugar in a saucepan.
Cook until thick and clear adding a little water if necessary.
Stir in the cherries, and a few drops red food coloring.
Taste for sweetness.
Pour into pastry shell.
Rub next three... - 39.1958
Chilled Cherry Soup
1. Combine cherries, water, sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon in 2-quart Sauce Pan; bring to a simmer over medium heat; combine cornstarch, wine; add to cherry mixture, stirring until smooth; boil 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
2. Ladle mixture into... - 31.5673
Maraschino Cherry Cake
Cream shortening well; add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add almond extract.
Mix cherries with 2 tablespoons flour.
Sift remaining flour with baking powder and salt.
Beginning and ending with dry ingredients, add to cream mixture... - 48.5022
Sparkling Cherry Berry Mould
In a small saucepan soften gelatin in water.
Cook and stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Add lemon juice and sugar; stir till sugar is dissolved.
Stir in carbonated beverage; chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Fold in... - 36.8679
Layered Cherry Cheese Mold
1. Add the cherry-flavored gelatin to the boiling water.
2. Dissolve the gelatin
3. Add about 1 tablespoon lemon juice and the cherry pie filling and stir them in.
4. Take a 6 1/2-cup mold and pour about 1/4 of the cherry mixture into it.
5. Chill the... - 44.622
Cherry divinity are cookie like desserts made with egg whites, corn syrup and vanilla along with candied cherries. Cherry divinity is not baked like cookies but simply cooked together and dropped on a waxed paper and served after they have cooled. Cherry... - 19.579
Sweet Cherry Pie
Sprinkle 3/4 of the crumbs into the bottom of a small, round ovenproof dish.
Cook cherries in small saucepan with water, sweetener, and gelatin.
When cherries are soft, add cherry extract, and pour over crumbs in pan.
Top with remaining crumbs.
Bake at... - 27.5093
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry cake is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 46.9557
Viennese Cherry Cake
Beat in your electric mixer 4 oz. unsalted butter until creamy; add 4 oz. castor sugar gradually, beating all the time.
When smooth, beat in one at a time the 2 eggs, 2 egg yolks and 2 1/2 oz. grated chocolate.
Beat the whites of 2 eggs until stiff, fold in... - 43.4327
Cherry Cake Layer
Cherry Cake Layer is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert dish. An easy to prepare cake recipe, Cherry Cake Layer is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 40.1877
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
What a delicious recipe with fresh summer tomatoes! Stuffed cherry tomatoes is a perefct summer Italian dish. Looks great on dinner table and as name suggest, stuffed cherry tomatoes, it looks like cherries only on the top of the cake. - 31.3572
Cherry Sauce With Grape Juice
In medium-size saucepan over nedium heat, combine all ingredients; cook, stirring frequently, 35 to 40 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Cool and pack in freezer containers or sterilized jelly jars.
Seal and cool completely; freeze.
Makes two 8-ounce... - 30.3024
Triple Cherry Muffins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray or grease 12 muffin cups.
To Make Topping: In a small bowl, stir together brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and oats.
Add oil and toss with fingers until blended; set aside.
To Make Muffins: Drain cherries, reserving 1/4 cup juice;... - 46.8333
Romertopf Cherry Brandy Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Take a soaked romertopf and grease it with a thick layer of butter on the inside. Sprinkle sugar over the butter. Keep aside in a warm place.
2) In a small saucepan, melt 3 tablepoons of butter. Stir in... - 44.3364
Cherry crisps are nice crispy little treats are just right to serve to kids and as snacks to adults also. This crispy snack is very easy to make and can be to greet guests on any occasion. - 51.627
Great Cherry Cake
Bake Silver White Cake or white cake mix in 2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, as directed.
Split cake to make 4 layers.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package; set aside.
In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff; fold into... - 38.6501
Fresh Cherry Pie
Sprinkle cherries with a mixture of cornstarch and sugar.
Spread in unbaked pie shell.
Sprinkle with almond extract, and dot with butter.
Cover with top crust.
Trim and crimp edges.
Gash top, and brush with cold milk.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Bake... - 34.7559
Cherry Jubilee Pie
Early in day: Drain cherries, savingjuice.
To juice, add enough water to make 1% cups liquid; heat.
Add gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Add sherry; refrigerate until as thick and syrupy as unbeaten egg white.
Fold in drained cherries; 1/2 cup cream, whipped;... - 39.8186
Fresh Cherry Cobbler
1)Mix cornstarch, sugar, and allspice in a saucepan. 2)Stir the mixture in grape juice and blend it.
3)Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
4)Further remove the mixture from heat and stir in cherries and... - 44.0386
Cherry Meringue Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 170C to 190C.
2. Drain the cherries reserving 200ml of the juice.
3. Pat them dry with kitchen paper.
4. Mix the ground almonds with the 3 tbsp sugar
5. Drain the cherries reserving 200ml of the juice.
6. Pat dry... - 40.9399
Cherry-top Petits Fours
Whisk egg whites very stiffly and fold in mixed almonds and sugar very lightly, with the almond essence.
Place the mixture in a forcing bag fitted with a large rose vegetable pipe and force it on to rice paper in rosettes or oblongs.
Decorate with small... - 31.4147
Spiced Cherry Sauce
Drain cherries, reserving juice.
Mix next 5 ingredients with cherry juice, and simmer, covered, 20 minutes.
Combine cornstarch with water, and add to juice.
Cook, stirring, until thickened and clear.
Add drained cherries.
Serve hot over ham... - 33.198
Fresh Cherry Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a basin, sift the flour, baking powder and salt, then stir in the sugar.
3) combine the egg yolk and milk and blend into the dry ingredients.
4) Stiffly whisk the egg white and fold into... - 40.8753
Microwaved Cherry Preserves
1. Wash the cherries
2. Dry them by rolling them around on absorbent kitchen paper
3. Do not remove the stems
4. Sterilize two 175 g (6 oz) pots or glass jars
5. Use a fine needle to prick each cherry right to the stone in 6-8 places
6.... - 37.2601
1. Wash the cherries and dry them by rolling carefully in absorbent kitchen paper. Do not remove the stems.
2. Using a fine needle, prick each cherry to the stone in 6 or 8 places. Sterilize two 175 g (6 oz) pots or glass jars and fill them with the... - 30.5175
1. Wash the cherries and pat dry on kitchen towel. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 320° F
3. Grease an 8-inch square or round cake tin with butter.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add egg yolks and sugar.
5. Using an electric beater or a... - 39.449
Mix gelatin with 1/3 cup sugar and the salt.
Drain cherries; reserve juice.
Beat juice with egg yolks and stir mixture into gelatin.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves.
Add almond extract and food coloring.
Fold in... - 46.5266
Cherry Meringue Squares
Cream butter or margarine and 1/4 cup brown .sugar together.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt, and blend thoroughly with sugar mixture.
Pat into 8-inch square pan, and bake at 350 Ã‚Â°F. 15 minutes.
Sprinkle with quartered maraschino cherries.
Beat egg... - 43.2457
Coconut Cherry Macaroons
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add salt and cream of tartar.
Beat until soft peaks form.
Gradually beat in sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff and glossy.
Fold in extracts and coconut.
Tint pink or green if desired.
Drop from teaspoon onto... - 42.6026
Cherry Bread Rolls
1 Soften cream cheese in a medium-size bowl; blend in cherries, syrup and almonds. Soften butter or margarine until easy to spread in a small bowl.
2 Trim crusts from loaf of bread, then slice bread lengthwise into 8 thin slices. Cover with damp towel let... - 24.2492
Stone the cherries and stew them very gently (to keep them whole) in a small saucepan with the water and moist sugar.
Allow to cool.
Blend the flour with the 2—5 tablesp of milk, so that it is smooth.
Boil the cream or milk and add to it the blended flour,... - 44.8227
Iced Cherry Roulade
1. Grease and line a 30 x 20 cm (12 X 8 inch) jelly roll tin.
2. Place the chocolate and 3 tablespoons water in a pan and heat gently until melted.
3. Whisk the egg yolks with half of the sugar until thick and creamy, then whisk in the warm chocolate.
4.... - 34.0519
Black Cherry Souffle
Lightly butter 6 small ramekins and sprinkle with caster sugar.
Drain the stoned cherries well, keeping the syrup.
Puree half the cherries.
Mix the cornflour with a few spoonfuls of the juice until smooth, stir it into the cherry puree and cook over gentle... - 36.7489
Chop cherries; add cherry liquid, sugar, and tapioca.
Simmer mixture 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Beat egg whites until foamy; add salt and cream of tartar; beat stiff.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored; add sugar gradually; beat... - 44.9919
Savoury Cherry Cheese Quick Bread
With cherries in season, this sweet and savoury quick bread is sure to please! Serve with your favourite summertime dinner, or turn into sandwiches with old fashioned ham. Any way you slice it, this one's a winner! - 102.808
Dark Cherry Sorbet
Blend or process cherries with their liquid until finely chopped.
Strain, if desired, to remove the cherry pieces.
Combine cherry mixture, water, sugar and lemon juice in pan.
Bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat, pour into deep... - 30.0396
Pineapple Cherry Slice
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for the base and mix well.
3. Spread this mixture evenly on to a 9 inch x 12 inch baking tin and press evenly.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 20... - 48.3933
Almond Cherry Squares
Grind almonds in a food chopper or blender, set aside.
Melt chocolate; set aside.
Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a medium mixing bowl, cream butter or margarine and 1/3 cup sugar until fluffy.
Beat... - 45.8409