- » White Cherry
White Cherry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white cherry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white cherry recipes.
Red-and-white Cherry Freeze
Red and white cherry freeze is a frozen dessert made with a mix of cream cheese and pineapples along with cherries and marshmellows. Topped with heavy cream, the cherry freeze is a simple and easy yet delicious dessert. - 29.9861
Red And White Cherry Freeze
Soften cream cheese, using creaming method; blend in pineapple, marshmallows and cherries.
Fold in whipped cream; pile into 10 x 6 x 1 1/2 inch dish or tray.
May be garnished with whipped cream and whole Maraschino cherries. - 23.2743
White Chocolate Cherry Tartlets
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Thaw phyllo dough to room temperature. Keep covered with a moist towel during use.
3. Melt1/2 stick of butter.
4. Layer the phyllo sheets, brushing each sheet with melted butter. Cut into 6 squares and line 6 cups of a muffin - 31.6255
Picota Cherry Loaf With White Chocolate Frosting
1. Heat oven to 180Cº/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a 1kg loaf tin with baking parchment, making sure the paper comes up higher than the sides. Beat the butter and sugar together until fluffy, then add the eggs, a little at a time, along with the vanilla extract.... - 25.0029
Pour pie filling into an 8-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over fruit.
Dribble melted butter over all and top with nuts.
Bake 45 minutes at 350Â° F.
Serve hot or cold, popped with whipped cream or ice cream. - 21.724
Fresh Cherry Tartlets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Cream butter with sugar and then fold in almonds and flour.
3) Whip eggs with cherry brandy and sprinkle the tartlets with cake crumbs.
4) Stuff with cherries and then spoon the almond mixture over the... - 45.706
Stir Fried Chicken With Snow Peas And Cherry Tomatoes
Cut chicken into 1-1/2 inch (4 cm) cubes.
In bowl, combine chicken, cornstarch, rice wine, soy sauce and egg white; let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Sauce: Combine chicken stock, soy sauce, rice wine, cornstarch and sesame oil; set aside.
In... - 41.6297
Cut off half the stem and prick each cherry with a needle.
Place cherries and 3 tbsp of the sugar in layers in four cold sterilized jars.
Fill jars with brandy.
Shake gently to dissolve the sugar.
Turn the sealers over periodically as the fruit... - 32.7564
Cream Cheese Cherry And Pineapple Sandwiches
1. Spread about 2 tablespoon mixture of cheese and cherries in 4 bread slices.
2. Cover with 4 slices and top with a pineapple slices
3. Arrange rest of the 4 slices atop this and secure with toothpicks.
4. Cut into 4 triangles each and... - 29.7967
Cherry Or Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
Beat together until smooth the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
Whip the cream until stiff and carefully fold into the cream cheese mixture.
Turn into the prepared pie shell, spreading evenly.
Spoon the pie filling evenly over top. - 27.3553
Red Cherry Puffins
Red cherry puffins is a sweet muffin recipe that is baked with red cherries and sugar. This muffin recipe can be served as an excellent dessert with a scoop of ice cream. - 39.9751
Toasted Cherry Deckers With Creme Fraiche
Butter six slices of the bread on both sides on a board.
Spread cherry pie filling over, not quite to the edge of each slice.
Butter the remaining bread on one side only and place, buttered sides up, over the cherry filling.
Press the edges gently together... - 30.9691
In a medium mixing bowl beat together egg whites, whole eggs, granulated sugar, milk, orange peel, and almond extract with a wire whisk until combined.
Blend in yogurt just until smooth.
Gradually add flour, beating with whisk until smooth.
Pour batter into... - 37.3733
Cream 6 oz. butter and 6 oz. castor sugar until light.
Separate eggs and beat yolks one by one into creamed butter and sugar.
Gradually add 5 oz. flour alternately with 5 tablespoons of milk, beating well after each addition.
Stir in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla and... - 45.0663
Cherries In The Snow
1) In a dish, cut ice cream in slices and arrange over cooked flan.
2) Cover with drained cherries.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites until stiff and then fold in castor sugar.
4) Heap it on top of cherries and put it in a very hot oven on second shelf... - 34.6934
Pear And Cherry Salad
The pear and cherry salad can be prepared with cannned or stewed pears. Together with white cherries, the pear and cherry salad is simply arranged on lettuce leaves for a beautiful and colorful presentation. Juicy and fruity the pear and cherry salad is fresh... - 31.8514
Bing Cherries With Cream Cheese Dip
Mash the cheese up till it is smooth.
European style cream cheese is not only smoother and softer but also tastier than the sort generally sold in packages.
Beat in the sugar and the vanilla and gradually the heavy cream.
Add more cream if a thinner dip is... - 33.6607
Dried Cherry Vinegar
1. Combine vinegar and cherries in a jar; cover tightly. Let stand at room temperature 2 days.
2. Pour vinaigrette into a small saucepan; bring just to a boil. Strain vinegar mixture through a sieve into a small bowl; discard solids. Cool completely. Pour... - 15.5406
Spicy Sweet And Sour Fresh Cherry Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine all the ingredients and mix well. Bring to boil.
2. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 30 minutes or till mixture is thick, while stirring continuously.
3. Serve as an accompaniment with main... - 38.6319
Easy Cherry Dessert
Grease 8" square cake pan; put in pie mix, then sprinkle cake mix and some nuts over cherry mixture.
Melt 1/4 c.butter and drip over top.
Bake at 350° until brown.
Note: Recipe can be varied by using yellow cake mix, or any Wilderness pie mixture such as... - 27.0118
Sweet Cherry Bombe
1) Stone and cut in half 11/2 cups cherries; reserve remaining cherries for garnish.
2) In 1 1/2-quart bowl, mix together butter and cracker crumbs, and press around side and bottom of bowl.
3) Place the bowl in refrigerator and chill until... - 48.8361
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add sugar and beat until stiff.
Fold in 1/2 cup crumbs, almonds, cherries and sherry.
Whip cream with icing sugar and fold into egg white mixture.
Sprinkle bottom of 9 large paper baking cups (cupcake cups) with some of remain - 31.4239
Cherry And Walnut Slice
Cherry And Walnut Slice is a wonderful fruit pastry that everyone will love. I served it just last weekend and my family loved it. Follow this brilliant Cherry And Walnut Slice recipe, don€™t miss out on it! - 38.2528
Molded Cherry Salad
Dissolve apple gelatin in boiling water, add cherry juice and lemon juice.
Pour one-third of the mixture into bottom of a mold.
Fill pitted cherries with cream cheese which has been whipped with mayonnaise; arrange on gelatin.
Pour slightly thickened... - 36.8796
Cherry Almond Glaze For Pork
In 8 or 9-in pie plate place butter and almonds.
Microwave at High (10) 3 to 5 Minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until toasted.
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together preserves, corn syrup, vinegar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.
Microwave... - 36.4273
Cherry And Cheese Salad
1. Seed the cherries.
2. Mix the salt and orange juice with the cheese. Stuff each cherry with cheese.
3. Arrange on lettuce, sprinkle with nuts. Add a tablespoon of salad dressing to each portion. - 30.5466
Fresh Cherry Cobbler
1)Mix cornstarch, sugar, and allspice in a saucepan. 2)Stir the mixture in grape juice and blend it.
3)Cook the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, until clear and thickened.
4)Further remove the mixture from heat and stir in cherries and... - 45.6986
Spread the pie filling in the bottom of a buttered 9 inch square baking dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Combine the dry cake mix, chopped nuts and melted butter in a bowl and mix well; mixture will be crumbly.
Sprinkle evenly over the pie filling.
Bake at... - 26.1756
Cherry Yogurt Frosting
Beat egg white to soft peaks; gradually add the yogurt.
Beat to stiffpeaks.
Spread on 8 or 9 in. (20 or 23 cm) cake. - 18.6635
Cherry Almond Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with cooking spray and keep aside.
3. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and margarine. Using an... - 47.5391
Diabetic Cherry Pie
Bake a treat for all this Christmas,this Diet Cherry Pie is sure to find it's place in the hearts of all those who restrict their sugar intake.Diet Cherry Pie for moms & Dads.Serve this Diet Cherry Pie with love. - 47.7623
Fresh Cherry Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a basin, sift the flour, baking powder and salt, then stir in the sugar.
3) combine the egg yolk and milk and blend into the dry ingredients.
4) Stiffly whisk the egg white and fold into... - 41.194
Cold Cherry Souffle'
Blend cherries with orange juice in electric blender; set aside.
Mix gelatin, 2/3 cup sugar and salt in top of double boiler.
Beat in egg yolks until light.
Stir in milk and 1/2 cup water gradually.
Cook over boiling water for about 10 minutes, stirring... - 41.9881
1. Wash the cherries and dry them by rolling carefully in absorbent kitchen paper. Do not remove the stems.
2. Using a fine needle, prick each cherry to the stone in 6 or 8 places. Sterilize two 175 g (6 oz) pots or glass jars and fill them with the... - 30.4353
Microwaved Cherry Preserves
1. Wash the cherries
2. Dry them by rolling them around on absorbent kitchen paper
3. Do not remove the stems
4. Sterilize two 175 g (6 oz) pots or glass jars
5. Use a fine needle to prick each cherry right to the stone in 6-8 places
6.... - 36.9267
1. Wash the cherries and pat dry on kitchen towel. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 320° F
3. Grease an 8-inch square or round cake tin with butter.
4. In a large mixing bowl, add egg yolks and sugar.
5. Using an electric beater or a... - 37.0497
Faux Cherries Jubilee
1. In a medium-size saucepan, add 1 cup of the low-fat milk and add honey, vanilla bean, and vanilla extract to it. Stir.
2. Add remaining low-fat milk and heat to scalding, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from heat and let cool for 20 to 30 minutes... - 45.8887
Jubilee Cherry Cream
1) Drain syrup from cherries measuring 1-cup measure. If required add water to make 1 cup.
2) Transfer content into a medium-size saucepan and heat to boil.
3) Turn off heat and keep aside.
4) Add marshmallows and stir till melted, then add cherries... - 35.0177
Betty's Quick And Easy Cherry Crunch Dessert
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a delicious dessert called "Cherry Crunch." It is very quick and easy to make, and is scrumptious! Just stream Betty's video recipe and get making this delightful desert in your kitchen. It's totally worth it. - 86.4842