- » White Cheesecake
White Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white cheesecake recipes.
Black And White Cheesecake
TO MAKE CRUST: Melt chocolate and butter over hot water or very carefully over direct heat.
Stir in almonds'and extract.
Chill until thick enough to spread in 9 inch springform pan.
TO MAKE FILLING: Melt chocolate over hot water or carefully over very... - 44.0902
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe
This white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe is the BEST! I’ve tried about four of them, including The Cheesecake Factory’s White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake and pound for pound this lil recipe can hold it’s own!! It is so creamy & silky... - 120.259
How To Make White Chocolate Cheesecake
One thing that cake lovers cannot resist is a soft and delicious cheesecake, especially one made with white chocolate. If you want to please your family by serving them a little piece of heaven then watch Sue McMohan share this incredibly simple yet finger... - 125.401
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Melt white chocolate.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Distribute pound cake crumbs evenly over the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Press crumbs down lightly.
In a large bowl, cream together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and apricot brandy with an... - 38.0157
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake- Easy And Heavenly
A sinful dessert to bring a smile on your face. This video prepare an exquisite cheesecake made with fresh raspberries and finished with a creamy topping. It cannot get any better. This is a perfect recipe for all occasion with a crunchy chocolate crust. A... - 140.752
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl add in the water and 6 ounces of the jam and mix together making preserves thinner. Place the jam mixture in a squeezer and set aside.
3. In a large bowl add in the graham... - 0
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds and butter; blend well.
Press mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Place white chocolate in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM (5) 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Cool... - 40.941
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Heat oven to 325°F.
For Crust, cream butter, sugar and vanilla in small bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Gradually add flour, mixing at low speed until blended.
Press onto bottom of 9-inch spring form pan; prick with... - 43.0763
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. THE CRUST: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C.
2. Using a food processor, crush the cookies until you get a fine texture. You many need to pulse to grind all the cookies pieces.
3. Butter your cheesecake pan (I am using a 9"... - 115.397
Lemony White Chocolate Cheesecake
Place a 9-in.springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.square).
Securely wrap foil around pan; set aside.
In a small bowl, combine flour, confectioners' sugar and lemon peel; cut in butter until crumbly.
Press onto the bottom and 1... - 41.705
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
Oh. My.God. I'm so in love with these white chocolate raspberry cheesecake cookies! It's really a shame that something so tiny can pack so much flavor. If you're a fan of white chocolate raspberry cheesecake then you MUST try this recipe.
Don't like... - 0
White Chocolate & Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Melt the butter in a pan or microwave. Very finely crush the biscuits together, stir with the butter, then press very firmly into the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed cake tin. Bake for 6 mins. Cool, then wipe around... - 40.7433
White Chocolate Berry Cheesecake
1. Break the chocolate into a glass bowl, then put it over a pan of just simmering water to melt, making sure the bottom of the bowl doesn't touch the water. Line a lightly oiled 900g loaf tin with cling film.
2. Whisk the cheese, cream and sugar together,... - 39.9266
Red, White & Blue No Bake Cheesecake
This cheesecake is great because you do not have to bake it. You also can have it ready the same day. No waiting overnight! The end result is absolutely divine! - 127.543
Black 'n White Cheesecake
1. For the strawberry sauce, puree the strawberries and mix the cornstarch, sugar and currant jelly in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
2. Cook in the microwave for 6-8 minutes at full power or until thick and clear, stirring throughout the cooking... - 45.3375
Red, White & Blueberry Cheesecake
The slightly tart flavor of this cheese cake makes it a natural topped with fresh red and blueberries for a patriotic feel.
For more information on our "Rock The Goat" campaign, please visit Vote Goat. - 21.6869
Chilled Pineapple Cheesecake
Chilled pineapple cheesecake is a frozen cheesecake made with a vanilla wafer crust. The crumbly and light crust of the chilled pineapple cheesecake is filled with cream styled cottage cheese cpmbined with heavy cream, pineapples, eggs and flavored with lemon... - 43.3033
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Melt margarine in 9-inch cake pan. Add crumbs, mix. Press mixture over bottom of pan. Bake 5 to 7 minutes. Cool.
3. Sieve cottage cheese or puree in blender. Add milk and stir until smooth. Chill.
4. In saucepan, mix 1 1/2... - 33.3129
Sunshine (new York Style) Cheesecake
Let's hear it for New York! The lights will inspire you, so will this dish. This Sunshine (New York Style) Cheesecake is reminiscent of all things NYC. It is pure joy to watch your spoon sink into this cheesecake, but the greater joy is to eat it. Watch and... - 120.065
Yummy Coffee Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
Coffee Chocolate Cheesecake Squares is a very decadent and rich recipe. It might be a little complicated but it is totally worth your time. These cake squares are perfect for brunches and lazy afternoon teas. Enjoy! - 113.643
No-bake Fresh Strawberry Cheesecake
Summer is the perfect time for no-cook recipes. Who likes to bake during the summer? If you are having a summer party, and have a whole lot of fresh strawberries in stock, try this easy no-cook, no-bake cheesecake. It is a delicious summer dessert for all... - 89.2786
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Combine 1 cup strawberries, bananas, yogurt, vanilla, egg whites, and gelatin in blender on high speed for 2 minutes.
2. Pour into baked Grape-Nuts Pie Crust.
3. Bake at 350Â° fori hour.
4. Refrigerate for 3 hours. Top... - 31.017
Creamy New York Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300Â°F.
2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom and slightly up sides of 9/10 inch spring-form pan.
3. Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
4. With a rotary beater or hand mixer, beat yogurt cheese,... - 32.012
Dieter's Apple Cheesecake
Sprinkle gelatin over water in a medium saucepan, let stand 5 minutes.
Combine apple juice, egg yolks, and sugar, stir well.
Add to gelatin, cook over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly.
Combine ricotta, 1/3 cup gelatin mixture,... - 41.9329
Almost Strawberry Cheesecake
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, add cold water and sweetener, stirring well.
Chill mixture until consistency of unbeaten egg white.
Place cottage cheese in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Fold into gelatin mixture.
Prepare whipped... - 38.5215
My sister likes this raspberry cheesecake recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dessert. All the guests like this dessert very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes... - 46.1784
Place a double layer of cheesecloth or a cloth napkin in a colander; set in a bowl.
Pour yogurt onto cloth, cover loosely, and refrigerate.
Let drain about 8 hours (prepare this the night before).
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Combine margarine and crumbs to form... - 45.0428
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 40.335
Cheesecake or Brownies? Why choose? Michele McAdoo for the Kraft Kitchens shares a recipe for Cheesecake Brownies. They are a satisfying combo AND a smart dessert choice. This version calls for apple sauce instead of oil and egg whites instead of whole... - 36.3385
1. Preheat oven to 325Â°F.
2. Moisten fingers with water and press cookie crumbs over bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
3. Chill while preparing remaining ingredients.
4. Beat yogurt cheese, honey, vanilla, and arrowroot.
5. Beat egg whites to soft peak... - 40.2674
Mix together the crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
Press in an even layer into the bottom of an 8 or 9-inch pan with spring-released sides or removable bottom.
Mix cream cheese, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and rum together until soft and... - 44.5949
1. Line bottom and 1 inch of side of a 9-inch springform pan with pastry, patting to even thickness. Refrigerate 30 minutes or freeze 15 minutes, until set.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine raisins and Marsala. Let stand 30 minutes.
3. In a... - 38.1517
Orange Blueberry Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Yogurt Cheese; set aside.
Spray a 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle crushed gingersnaps evenly over bottom of pan.
Blend cream cheese and sugar in food processor until light and fluffy.
Add Yogurt Cheese... - 43.2699
Beat cheese thoroughly.
Gradually add sugar and cream well.
Add egg yolks—one at a time.
Stir in flour, sour cream and flavouring.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour carefully into crumb-lined pan.
Bake at 300°F for 1 hour.
Turn oven off and... - 47.3683
In a medium bowl, mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter or margarine.
Press on bottom and 2 inches up side of springform pan; refrigerate.
Melt chocolate; set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese... - 47.3973
Low Fat Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 325°F Spray 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine cereal, zwieback crumbs and 2 tablespoons sugar in food processor or blender; process until fine crumbs form.
Gradually add water and margarine; process until... - 46.3476
Pumpkin Cheesecake In Nut Crust
TO MAKE FILLING: Lightly beat eggs, egg yolks; add softened cream cheese and sugar and beat until thoroughly mixed.
Beat in cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, lemon rind and flour.
Beat in cream, vanilla and pumpkin.
Pour into nut crust; place pan of hot... - 42.4979
First, prepare crust by combining wafers, 1/4 cup (50 ml) sugar and butter until thoroughly blended.
Press into pie plate and microwave 3/4 minute uncovered.
Set aside to cool while filling is being prepared.
Place cheese and second measure of sugar in bowl... - 45.1181
1. If cheesecake is to be removed from pan, use a 9-inch "spring-form type" pan. If cheesecake is not to be removed from pan, it can be made in a 9-inch round non-metallic baking dish. (The first piece may be difficult to remove from baking dish.)
2. Lightly... - 44.041
A lemony sweet smooth cheesecake which is easy to make. I have omitted a basic crust base. If you wish, you can crush cookie crumbs with butter to line base in this recipe. - 41.7411
White Cheesecake Recipes By Category