White Cheddar Cheese, originally from UK, is a full flavored cheese that has a firm texture, yet tends to melt easily in the mouth. Though the cheese is white, it tends to get an off white to yellowish ting because ... More »
On hungry nights when cooking seems to be a drag, Betty's white cheddar cheese with red and yellow bell peppers makes for a quick and convenient dinner. You can also pack the leftovers from last night dinner into a dinner pail. Just stream the video recipe... - 103.133
1. In a pot over medium low heat, meat butter and sweat onion, carrots and celery for about 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are slightly soft.
2. Add in the flour, and stir continuously for 2 minutes.
3. Pour in beer, milk and chicken stock and... - 0
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make White Cheddar Mornay Sauce/Spread. This sauce is great over an open-faced sandwich, such as a Hot Brown Sandwich or in the form of a spread for a deli sandwich. - 0
A side dish like this Mac and Cheese with Bacon and White Cheddar Cheese is always adored by young as well as old kids. It is easy to bake and tastes yum. The combination of bacon and cheese is always popular among kids. Take a look at the video for the exact... - 132.336
Potatoes With Cheddar Cheese has a lip smaking taste. The Cheddar cheese, white wine and pimento in brine with dash of pepper and salt, give Potatoes With Grated Cheese a lips smacking taste. - 35.8932
A wonder dish loved by all. This remarkable video shows how to prepare a tasty tomato bread, loaded with the fine taste of cheddar cheese and roasted garlic. Baked to perfection, this is a very easy dish to prepare. With a golden crust and wonderful flavor,... - 116.891
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine apple juice and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Pour over lettuce mixture; toss well to coat. Spoon salad mixture onto 4 individual salad plates. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese... - 32.2782
1. In a pot, sauté garlic and onions with oil and brown well. Add in broccoli and let it toast.
2. Add in chicken stock and simmer on medium heat.
3. For the roux: In a large pan melt the butter. Once melted, stir in the flour.
4. Once soup is... - 100.507
You must try these Baguette Cheddar Crisps. These easy to prepare crispy little treats can be served in place of crackers or chips at your next holiday gathering. These are also low in fat as compared to chips or other fried stuff. Perfect to keep jarfuls for... - 142.014
Cheddar cheese spread is a lovely and delicious cheese spread that can be used with dishes of choice. A herbed cheese spread made with yellow and white cheddar along with cream cheese, the spread is blended in a processor to combine. Flavored with... - 39.4587
Cook butter on paper plate on roast (7) for 1 minute.
Add beaten egg.
Cook on medium (5) for 1 1/2 minutes.
About halfway through, tip dish to distribute uncooked egg.
Place cheese on egg.
Loosen edges of omelet.
Fold plate in half.
Ease omelet out of plate... - 26.773