- » White Bread
White Bread Recipes
White bread, prepared from wheat flour, comes with the bran removed and is bleached to do away with the traces of yellow color, if any. It is said that white bread has a longer shelf-life, chiefly because of the ... More »
Assorted White Bread Party Appetizers
Robin has some excellent ideas to use white bread slices which are usually taken for granted. She converts them into yummy appetizers that are ideal to be served for parties and are very low on cost. You have to watch this if you are going to host a party in... - 111.761
Homemade White Bread Loaf
1. Preheat the oven for 400 degrees F.
2. In a saucepan on medium high, add milk, sugar, salt and butter. Stirring continuously melt the butter and sugar for a few minutes. Once done, remove and let the mixture cool.
3. In a bowl, add... - 106.904
No-fail White Bread
No fail white bread is so called owing to the fact that this recipe for making bread never fails. This is one of the very simple recipes. No fail white bread is easily slice-able just like sandwich bread and is moist for people who are on sugar free diet. No... - 50.7756
Sweet White Bread
Put the yeast into a small bowl and mash it with 1/4 teaspoon of the sugar.
Add the water and cream the mixture until' it is smooth.
Set aside in a warm, draft-free place for 15 minutes or until the yeast mixture is puffed up and frothy.
Sift the flour into a... - 48.7266
Seeded White Bread
Seeded white bread is a delicious bread with poppy seeds. It is a bread that goes well as a snack or a light dessert. You can experiment a lot with this bread. Serve the bread for meals or for brunch if you please. You will enjoy the seeded white bread... - 48.129
Classic Crusty White Bread
1) In a large bowl mix water and sugar.
2) Add yeast into the mixture.
3) Boil cream and milk and bring them to room temperature.
4) To the milk mix together the corn syrup and oil and pour it into the mixture along with flour and... - 47.2528
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees before baking the bread.
2) In a bowl, combine Crisco, butter and sugar.
3) Scald milk and pour over dry ingredients while adding water.
4) In a bowl of 1/4 cup warm water, dissolve yeast.
5) Add the... - 46.4509
Easy White Bread
Easy white bread is a very basic bread. It needs two rises and yields wonderful, soft and crumbly bread for your breakfast sandwiches. We have an easy white bread made with electric mixer but you can try your hand at the traditional way too. Easy white bread... - 46.3292
Soften yeast in warm water.
In large mixing bowl blend well sugar, shortening, salt and hot milk until shortening is melted.
Add cold water, cool.
Stir in yeast.
Gradually add flour to make a stiff dough.
Knead on floured board until smooth (5 to 10... - 45.9018
Low Sodium White Bread
1) In a bowl, mix the milk and lemon juice well.
2) To this, add the yeast and fructose. Mix thoroughly.
3) Keep aside and allow to double in bulk. This will happen within a minutes.
4) In a bowl, combine the egg or egg substitute and corn oil. Mix... - 44.6496
Country White Bread
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the egg, shortening, sugar, salt and 5 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8... - 43.8715
Blender White Bread
Place 1 1/2 Cup of the flour and yeast in blender container.
Switch on and off to combine.
Heat milk, shortening, sugar, and salt just till warm, stirring till shortening is melted.
Add to dry ingredients in blender.
Blend at low speed until... - 43.7079
Soft White Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a 1-cup measure; stir in 1/2 teaspoon of the sugar. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on the wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof until bubbly and double in... - 43.4773
White Bread Filled With Pepper Cheese
Dissolve the gelatin in a little cold water.
Slice a cap off one end of the bread and hollow out the loaf, leaving about a 1/2-inch layer inside the crust.
Butter the inside of the loaf using a long knife.
Cream the cheese and cream cheese.
Chop or crush the... - 43.447
Everyday White Bread
Surprise your family in a pleasant way by whipping up this recipe of Everyday White Bread . Everyday White Bread can be ready in less than 150 minutes. Am I hearing a thank you from you for sharing this Everyday White Bread recipe? - 43.262
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine hot milk, sugar, salt and shortening.
Cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 2 cups flour and beat well.
Add yeast water.
Add remaining flour to make a stiff dough.
Knead on a lightly floured board until smooth and satiny, about 8... - 42.8683
Basic White Bread
Mix milk, sugar, salt and butter in a small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves; cool to lukewarm.
Pour warm water into a large warm bowl, sprinkle in yeast, and stir until dissolved.
Stir in milk mixture, add 3 cups flour, and beat with a wooden spoon until... - 42.6973
White Bread is a mouth watering recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible White Bread dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 42.2411
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare loaf tin by greasing it and covering it with flour.
3. Tip the yeast into a bowl with sugar and milk till slightly liquid and frothy. Add in 500 ml (2 1/2 cups) warm water and set aside.
4. Sift flour into a... - 42.1648
You'll simply love this White Bread recipe. I bet, the taste of bread will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 42.0038
Homemade White Bread
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
Sprinkle dry yeast or crumble cake into water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Pour hot milk over butter, sugar, and salt in large... - 41.8828
Scald milk, and add 1/4 cup sugar, shortening and salt.
Stir in 1 cup lukewarm water, and cool until whole mixture is lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast into other cup lukewarm water with 2 teaspoons sugar (if yeast cakes are used, omit sugar).
Let stand 10... - 41.4321
White Bread Dough
1) In a small basin, dissolve the sugar in water and add the yeast. Place aside for 20 minutes until frothy.
2) In a bowl, combine the flour with lard. Add salt and dried milk, if using.
3) Pour in the yeast liquid and 800 ml (11 pints) of hand-hot... - 41.2951
Blue Ribbon White Bread And Rolls
Mix all liquid ingredients, sugar and salt.
Mix in 5 cups of flour and put one cup on bread board.
Pour out dough and knead until firm and springy.
Let rise until double or put into refrigerator to be used within next few days.
This makes three portions.
One... - 41.245
Crusty White Bread
Dissolve yeast and 1 tsp sugar in lukewarm water.
Let stand 10 minutes in a warm place.
Combine butter, 3 tbsp white sugar, salt, and boiling water in a large bowl.
Stir to melt butter.
Add milk and cool to lukewarm.
Add yeast mixture to the mixture in the... - 41.2201
Best Basic White Bread
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into warm water and stir until dissolved.
Drop butter into the milk and heat: until scalding.
In a large bowl, combine scalded milk and 1 1/2 cups cold water; stir in yeast.
Sift flour and measure.
Sift 3 cups of the flour with the... - 40.9639
Easy Basic White Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a measuring cup, take 1/4 cup water and add in yeast, stirring for about 10 minutes to dissolve yeast.
3) Mix flour, dry milk, butter, sugar and salt for about 5 seconds in a food processor... - 40.8098
Soften yeast in warm milk; set aside.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add 2 cups of the flour, the sugar, and salt.
Add half of the milk-yeast mixture; process with 4 on/off turns.
Add remaining milk-yeast mixture and oil; process with 4 on/off turns.
Add... - 40.7715
White Bread With Cracked Wheat Bulgar
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Sift dry ingredients.
Add 1/2 of the dry ingredients to the yeast mixture.
Add shortening and beat until mixture is smooth.
Add cooked bulgar and remaining dry ingredients.
If dough is soft and... - 40.6565
Yogurt White Bread
Combine 2 cups flour and yeast in large bowl.
Heat milk, sugar, butter and salt in saucepan until warm (115 to 1 20Â°).
Add to dry ingredients.
Add yogurt; blend well.
Stir in enough additional flour to make a soft dough.
Knead 10 minutes, until dough is... - 40.0995
In large bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in 1/4 cup warm water.
Allow to stand until it bubbles and foams.
Add egg, oil, lukewarm water, salt, 1/4 cup sugar and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
With wooden spoon, stir... - 40.0394
Wheat Germ White Bread
This is a kick ass Wheat Germ White Bread recipe which is sure to knock out everyone who eats it. Personally,I think that this Wheat Germ White Bread recipe is the best in the world.That is why I'm excited about sharing this with you. - 39.6352
White Bread Loaf
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7.
Sieve the flour and salt together, rub in the fat.
Blend the fresh yeast with the warm water OR dissolve the sugar in the water and sprinkle the dried yeast on top.
Leave until frothy.
Add the yeast liquid and mix to a firm... - 39.5653
Crusty White Bread
1. Combine the flour and salt.
2. Dissolve the yeast in the warm water, add the butter, and % cup milk and mix very well.
3. Combine the yeast mixture with the flour mixture and mix well. This takes the place of kneading so mixing should be done vigorously... - 39.0931
Homemade Plain White Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm water obtained by mixing the cold water with the boiling water.
Add the vitamin C tablet and stir until dissolved.
Put the flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and rub in the fat.
Add the yeast... - 39.0818
Soften yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Add warm milk, sugar, salt, margarine, and 2 cups flour; beat with hand rotary or electric beater until smooth, about 1 minute.
Add 1 cup flour and beat vigorously with a wooden spoon (150 strokes).
Add enough... - 38.8189
Classic White Bread Basic Recipe
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast and 4 pinches sugar in water.
Let stand 10 minutes.
In a saucepan, boil milk 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining sugar, salt and butter.
Fold in diluted yeast.
Mix... - 38.7686
Preheat oven to 400° (or 350° for glass pan).
Grease loaf pans.
Place warm water in a large mixing bowl; sprinkle yeast over top.
Add dry milk, sugar, salt, oil, and about 3 cups flour.
On low speed of electric mixer, blend well.
Scrape sides of mixing bowl... - 38.6345
Quick Rise White Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Take a bowl and rinse it with warm water
3.In a bowl, pour warm water and place the yeast, let it soften
4.Now add warm milk, sugar, salt, margarine and 2 cups of flour, using an electric... - 38.441
White Bread Recipes By Category