- » White Borscht
White Borscht Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white borscht recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white borscht recipes.
Beef And White Cabbage Borscht
Place the brisket of beef and beef stock or broth in a large stockpot and simmer for 60 minutes, or until tender.
Remove the brisket, reserving six cups stock; trim the fat and chill the meat.
When well chilled, cube the beef.
Melt the butter in a stockpot... - 41.1841
Put the potatoes, beets, and stock in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and cook, covered, at a rapid simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Strain, reserving the broth and vegetables separately.
In the same saucepan,... - 37.5299
Process all ingredients in a blender or the work bowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade until completely smooth.
Cover and refrigerate several hours before serving. - 27.6021
Beets And Carrot Borscht
Put the ingredients except for the cream and parsley into the cooking pot.
Cook for the recommended time.
Remove bay leaf.
Allow to cool slightly and liquidize until smooth. - 37.8105
Russian Tomato Borscht
In a large saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of stock and saute the onions for 5 minutes.
Add the tomato juice and the rest of the stock and bring to a boil.
Then turn down heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add cabbage, carrots, spinach, and tamari and cook 15... - 26.8353
Combine beets and broth in container of an electric blender or food processor.
Process until smooth.
Combine beet puree, sour cream, pepper, and lemon juice; stir well.
Sprinkle each serving of soup with chives. - 31.7206
Want a great refreshing soup? Watch this wonderful video that shows how this amazing heath soup can be made within no time. If you like beets, then do see this video and enjoy and good health! - 115.033
1. Simmer the beef, covered, in salted water until tender, or about one and one-half hours.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan simmer the beets, carrots, turnips, onion, tomato puree, vinegar, sugar and butter, covered, fifteen minutes. Stir frequently. Add... - 36.2595
1. Combine the beets, carrots, onion, celery, broth or water, brown sugar, bouillon granules, and pepper in a 4-quart pot, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
2. Add... - 33.9426
Combine chicken broth, water, carrot, onion, and celery in a medium saucepan.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add wine, and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Combine vegetable mixture,... - 44.6351
Grandma Zatylny's Borscht
1. Combine 3 cups water, beets, potato, carrots, onion, and cabbage in a large saucepan, bring to a boil, and cover. Simmer about 20 minutes or until vegetables are cooked through.
2. Add 4 cups stock, vinegar, tomatoes, dill, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper,... - 27.0775
1) Cover beef in salted water and let it simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
2) In a large saucepan, simmer beets, carrots, onion, tomato puree, turnips, sugar, butter, and vinegar and keep it covered for 15 minutes.
3) Stir in cabbage and cook... - 45.3647
Winter Cabbage Soup Borscht
1. Quarter the cabbage through the stem end and cut out the core. Shred cabbage and slice the apples finely. Bring 4 quarts of water to a boil.
2. Heat oil in your soup pot. Add the cabbage and apples and cover with boiling water. Stir in the sugar, vinegar,... - 29.8418