- » White Bean Vegetarian Chili
White Bean Vegetarian Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white bean vegetarian chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white bean vegetarian chili recipes.
1 In a heavy , medium size saucepan with a tight fitting cover add 2 cups water along with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil.
2 Gradually add in rice with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3 Cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutesor until the water is... - 45.1008
1. in a large pan, bring the beer, onions, garlic, peppers, jalapenos, smoked chillies, cumin and stock to the boil, then simmer for 10 mins. Blend the coriander, vinegar and a good pinch of salt in a food processor to make a smooth paste. Add the coriander... - 34.5769
Quick And Simple White Bean Soup
If you are looking for a quick warming soup that is surprisingly easy to make, this is it. Simple and delicious, Betty's white bean soup treat is ready in minutes and makes for a sumptuous addition to any meal. This soup provides a super-quick one-bowl-meal... - 103.899
White Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in all the ingredients but not the lettuce leaves. Toss well.
2.Refrigerate covered for a minimum of 30 minutes.
3.Take a serving platter and line it with lettuce.
4. Spoon in the bean mixture over the... - 41.3104
Vegetarian Garbanzo Stew (chickpea)
This recipe combines frugality with nutrition and deliciously clean eats! Garbanzos, a.k.a. chickpeas, are mega healthy for you! They also have a distinct nutty flavor. If you are a big time meat eater, I promise you will not miss the meat at all with this... - 129.413
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.6544
1. In a large (4-quart) casserole or Dutch oven, heat hot oil over medium heat.
2. Add onion and spices and saute until onion is soft, about 5 minutes.
3. Add lima beans, carrots and water to the pan and stir to mix well.
4. Bring the water to a boil... - 45.8878
Hearty Meatless Chili
1. In a large Dutch oven or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Place pot over a medium flame.
3. Boil the liquid for a few minutes.
4. Stir the mixture and reduce the flame.
5. Cover the pot and simmer 20 minutes until the lentils are almost... - 46.7048
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a small bowl, mash black beans with a fork.
3) In a 1 1/2 quart square baking dish, mix together canned chili, mashed black beans, corn and chopped onion.
4) In a small bowl,... - 46.8073
Vegetarian Hakka Noodles
1. Boil the water and add the noodles and salt. Cook uncovered over a high flame for 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
2. Remember to cook them at least an hour or two before they are required.
Method for Hakka noodles -
1. Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a... - 41.0372
Chili Corn Carne
A popular dish Mexican dish, this dish is sometimes served in fast food restaurants or right on the road side kart! A flavorful meaty dish made by Chef David which is spicy with all the meat and veggies! See the video for more! - 108.432
Parrano Vegeroni Chili
1. Add all ingredients, except the macaroni noodles and cheese, into a large crockpot. Stir to mix ingredients thoroughly.
2. Turn crockpot setting to low for 6 – 8 hours.
3. Add macaroni noodles 15 minutes before serving. The noodles will cook in the... - 29.8654
Academy Award Winning Chili Burgers
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a medium bowl add bread, tomato paste, and water. Using a fork , mash the contents into a paste.
3) Add turkey, beans, coriander, thyme, and salt and pepper. Keep it aside.
4) In a small nonstick skillet, heat... - 48.7514
White Veg Pulao
Normally we cook pulao which we cook along with vegetables which makes color of the rice little bit yellowish.This is easy way of making veg pulao along with retaining white color of the rice which helps to retain color of the vegetables. - 0
Black Bean Dip
1. Drain beans, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid and add both to a liquidizer or food processor jar.
2. Add spices and seasonings.
3. Blend into a smooth paste.
4. Remove into a serving bowl.
5. In a small nonstick skillet, add onion and garlic
6. On... - 46.3138
Marinated Green Beans
1. Cut the ends of beans and wash thoroughly.
2. Leave whole or cut in half if long.
3. In a large pan boil 2 quarts water.
4. Add 1 tablespoon salt and beans.
5. Boil the mixture and cook beans uncovered, for about 5 minutes.
6. Drain out... - 45.3348
Cuban Black Bean Soup In The Crock-pot
I make this soup in a crock-pot which is great because it basically cooks itself and dinner is ready when we are. I use re-hydrated black beans and simply add all the ingredients in at once – except for the garnish of course. This soup is not only delicious... - 130.827
Great Northern Bean Soup
Place tomatoes with their juice, Great Northern beans, kidney beans, water, onions, green pepper, carrots, celery, zucchini, garlic, chili powder, basil leaves, and pepper in a large, heavy soup pot.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 45... - 37.9955
Citrus Bean Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F
2. In a 3/4-cup casserole, combine all the ingredients till they are well mixed
3. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring twice during the cooking process till done
4. Serve hot immediately - 37.7584
Spicy Bean Patties
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Using a fork, in medium mixing bowl mash beans; add rice, egg substitute, bread crumbs, Mexican seasoning, ground red pepper, and salt and stir to thoroughly combine; set aside.
2. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 35.0444
Urad Ki Khichdi
1)Clean, wash and soak the dal overnight.
2)Wash and soak the rice for 30 minutes.
3)In a saucepan, add dal and rice and water. Cook them on medium heat.
4)Add next four ingredients and bring to boil.
5)Decrease heat and cook until dal... - 51.0328
Havana Beans With Rice
For the beans, heat the water, broth, or wine in a heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and green pepper.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add tomatoes and black pepper.
Cook and stir for 4 minutes.
Add the beans, cover, and simmer for 20... - 50.4003
Two Bean Rice Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the rice, beans, peas, celery, onion, chilies and parsley; mix well.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a jar with tight-fitting lid; shake well.
Pour over rice mixture; toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. - 34.2474
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 47.8258
Protein Rich Indian Style Baked Beans On Toast
Baked Beans continues to be popular breakfast item in many parts of the world. It makes for a great beginning to the day, providing plenty of essential proteins that are important to kick start the metabolism and keep you going strong till the next meal. - 0
1) Clean cocums nicely properly.
2) Sprout the beans overnight.
3) Make a paste of garlic, chillies, ginger, coriander and cumin seeds.
4) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions until soft.
5) Add asafoetida and spice paste to it. Saute... - 46.3862
Spicy Beef And Bean Burgers
In a large mixing bowl combine egg white, beans, bread crumbs, celery, chili peppers, and garlic powder.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 1/2 inch thick oval patties.
Place patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 4 inches... - 31.9069
Veggie Burgers With Kids
Twins Tristin and Tyler are making healthy snacks with some fun chefs and foodie personalities! First up, learn how to mash and munch on mini veggie sliders! - 127.886
In a blender or food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese, egg substitute or egg whites, parsley, cumin, coriander, garlic, chili powder and oil until smooth.
Add the chick-peas and blend or process on low speed until smooth. (If necessary, stop and... - 42.1911
Summer Corn And Vegetable Salad
1. Take a large bowl and add green beans, corn, bell pepper, onion, chili pepper, and garlic.
2. After thoroughly mixing of all ingredients, set the bowl aside.
3. Take a small cup or a small bowl and add in it rest of the ingredients.
4. Pour the mix... - 48.8355
1. Prepare bean all beans and chick-peas by draining them.
2. For the rancho salad dressing in a bowl or a container combine all the dressing ingredients.
3. In a bowl combine them with remaining ingredients except Rancho Salad Dressing,... - 45.4795
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Huevos Rancheros New York Style
1. In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute until golden, about 10 minutes. Add the garlie, oregano, chili powder, 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Saute for 1 minute longer.
2.... - 38.4697
Mumbai Ragda Patties
Mumbai Ragda Patties is one of the most popular street food in Maharashtra. The dish consists of two parts, Ragda is prepared with white peas and Patties is made of potatoes. This dish makes for a great snack and is savored by all age groups. Watch the video... - 114.023
Antioxidant Veggie Stew
If you care about eating healthy, you *must* buy this book (or check it out from your library)! This chunky, hearty soup is a pleasant way to get your servings of healthful antioxidant veggies along with other healing foods. It's loaded with carotenoids,... - 50.0706
Hot Pepper Sauce
Mix ginger and garlic in small bowl.
Combine hoisin, soy sauce, hot bean sauce, water, brown bean sauce and sugar in another bowl and mix well.
Heat oil in wok.
Add ginger and garlic and stir fry 10 seconds.
Add chili peppers and stir fry 10 seconds.
Blend in... - 43.3789
Asian Style Fusion Salad
Whether you are a salad person or not, this Asian Style Fusion Salad is a great meal for trying. Watch this video to learn the details of this recipe. It is full of fresh and crisp vegetables that make it refreshing and full of vital nutrients and anti-... - 137.331
Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing
The end result of the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing recipe is simply irresistible! I love the addictive flavors of this salad. Try the Cucumber Salad With Spicy Dressing and you will understand why this salad such a hit! - 47.6639
1) Soak beans overnight.
2) Make tamarind pulp.
3) Boil beans with turmeric, green chillies and all the spices until soft.
4) Take a wok and heat oil. Add mustard seeds and asafoetida to it.
5) Then add ground onions, ginger and garlic.... - 47.1959
Open Faced Frijole Sandwiches
1. Combine beans, chilies, onion, green pepper, garlic, and salt in a small bowl and blend well. Spread mixture evenly on toast slices. Arrange open-faces on a glass baking tray and cover loosely with wax paper. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 5) for 5 to... - 32.1607
1) Boil water in a pan with lots of salt. Blanch the cabbage in water for 3 minutes. Drain water and keep cabbage aside to cool.
2) Heat oil in a pan and fry onion and garlic till light brown. Add the remaining spices to it and continue to fry for... - 44.4522
Vegetable Stir Fry And Asparagus With Rice Part 1 - Finishing
Looking for crispy and flavorful vegetable appetizers to go with rice, here is a recipe to make one using lots of vegetables. Check out Basic Vegetable Stirfry, boiled Asparagus and rice with which the appetizers are served along. In the video catch up the... - 104.009
1. Carefully place fruits and vegetables into a salad bowl; mix well.
2. Mix dressing well and pour over salad - 32.4252
Khadi Moong Ki Dal
1)In a saucepan, add moong dal and water. Bring it to a boil.
2)Add the salt, turmeric, ginger and garlic and cook for 30 minutes on medium heat.
3)Add tomato and garam masala and cook for 10 minutes.
4)Take a small frying pan and heat ghee in it, add... - 48.4695
Marinated Zucchini Salad
1. Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves; cut halves cross wise into 1/4 inch (6-mm) thick slices. Place slices in medium bowl; sprinkle with salt. Toss to mix. Spread zucchini on several layers of paper toweling; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes to... - 34.5158
Veg Manchurian - Indo Chinese Appetizer
This is a very popular snack enjoyed by all the age groups, especially on a rainy day accompanied with some stir fried noodles or fried rice. Vegetable dumplings are fried and then cooked with bursting flavor of garlic and variety of sauces.Make this yummy... - 0
E03p2 How To Cook Basic Stirfry And Asparagus
With all the ingredients set to cook, catch up with the chef to check for the doneness, mixing up the seasonings and serving alongside rice. Stirfry rich with baby corn, beans and capsicum, flavored boiled asparagus and nicely done rice, a great dinner treat! - 79.2402
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 46.183
How To Make Generic Biryani At Home
Never tried biriyanis at home? With Bhal Dave's easy and simple biriyani cooking method, you will be allured to try it everyday. In 3 simple steps he prepares delicious biriyani in minutes. Just go ahead and try! - 76.7999
Pad Thai is the first recipe that crosses your mind when you think about Thai food.Not only in Thailand but Pad Thai is a very popular dish across the world.
Here is my recipe of Pad Thai. - 35.0641
Mexican Fresh Salsa
Mexican fresh salsa is something which is so delicious and simply irrestible. It can be made easily by using a limited set of ingredients and pairs well with chips, and fried stuff. See how the host makes it and enjoy it at your home now. - 109.81
Punjabi Chhole Bhature
Fond of North Indian food? Your treat is incomplete without these yummy Punjabi Chhole Bhature. This dish is one of the staples in North India and is served as a main dish. The recipe is simple and completely deletctable. Watch the video and treat your family... - 96.9738
Chickpea And Vegetable Curry With Couscous
There is something so heartwarming and inviting about digging into a big bowl of vegetable curry. But instead of adding a couple of tablespoons of store-bought curry powder to the sauce, make your own homemade curry spice blend. This bowl of warm satisfying... - 137.901
Vegetable Pickles is served as side dish. Vegetable Pickles gets its taste from vegetables mixed in vinegar and hot Chili pepper. Vegetable Pickles is inspired by many food joints across world. - 39.9131
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905