- » White Bean Pepper Salad
White Bean Pepper Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white bean pepper salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white bean pepper salad recipes.
White Bean And Colored Pepper Salad
1. Add beans to 6 cups water and bring the mixture to boil. Cover, turn the heat off and allow to stand for 1 hour to rehydrate the beans. Discard the cover and bring the mixture to boil again. Remove the foam from the mixture’s surface.
2. Lower... - 41.7084
White Bean And Pepper Salad
In a medium mixing bowl stir together lemon juice, oil, sugar, dillweed or fennel seed, pepper, and garlic.
Add beans, green or sweet red pepper, cucumber, and green onions.
Toss to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours. - 31.1756
You May Also Like!
Fusilli Salad With White Beans
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. In a large bowl, combine remaining salad ingredients. Add pasta and toss lightly to mix.
Dressing: Mix all ingredients together, whisking the olive oil in gradually at the end,... - 33.6434
White Bean Salad With Rosemary And Basil
1. Combine all the ingredients in a medium-sized serving bowl.
2. Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour while the flavors blend. Add salt and pepper to taste. - 26.2743
Black And White Bean Salad
Combine beans, tomatoes, bell pepper, green onions, salsa, vinegar, cilantro, salt and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Spoon into lettuce-lined bowl.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 37.1672
Hot White Bean Salad
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
Add beans and parsley. Season and cook 4 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally.
Transfer contents of saucepan to bowl.
Place vinegar and mustard in another bowl; mix... - 30.3823
Tangy White Bean Salad
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, and toss gently.
2. Combine vinegar, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl; stir well. Pour dressing over bean mixture, tossing gently. - 24.5068
White And Red Bean Salad
Cover beans with water, bring to a boil, and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover pan and let stand for 1 hour.
Add oil, sage, and garlic; then cook until tender, adding more water if necessary.
Drain and cool; remove garlic.
Add remaining ingredients, except last 2;... - 37.9659
Celery And White Bean Salad
Here’s a salad recipe that will be loved by all. It’s tasty & quick & healthy & good to pack for lunch because it holds well. - 118.593
Red, White, And Black Bean Salad
1. Puree garlic, lemon juice, cumin, oregano, chili oil, and black pepper in a blender or food processor.
2. Place pinto beans, cannellini beans, black beans, and onion in a glass bowl. Toss with garlic dressing.
3. Chill for 1 hour. - 32.9514