- » White Bean Parmesan
White Bean Parmesan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white bean parmesan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white bean parmesan recipes.
We all know our food has to look and taste good, but one of the more overlooked aspects in cooking is texture. This sandy beans recipe is a great example. It’s a great all-purpose side dish of white beans warmed in garlic oil and tossed with crispy,... - 93.7906
White Beans In Parmesan Vinaigrette
1. Place the beans in a medium-size saucepan, add enough water to cover by 2 inches and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat, add the bay leaf and salt, cover and simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until the beans are tender, adding water if necessary to... - 34.5963
White Beans With Tomato Basil And Parmesan
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until lightly colored and fragrant.
Stir in the beans, tomato, and minced basil and cook for 7 minutes or until heated through and... - 28.7241
You May Also Like!
Mediterranean White Bean Hummus Dip With Parmesan And Basil
This video shows a recipe which is a great variation to regular plain hummus. The chef here makes the hummus with cannellini bean, parmesan and fresh basil for a flavorful twist. The video also offers great serving ideas for this dip. Try out this recipe with... - 109.669
French White Bean Soup
1 ln a large saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion, fennel, carrots, salt, and pepper and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
2 Add the tomatoes, stock, basil, and fennel seeds and bring to a boil. Cover, lowerthe heat, and simmer... - 33.6649
White Bean Spread
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a saucepan boil beans along with the water it was soaked in and cook for 45 minutes.
3) Once cooked the beans can be easily pierced with a fork.
4) Drain the beans.
5) In a food processor or blender transfer the... - 47.0707
White Bean And Cabbage Soup
ln a large saucepan over moderately high heat, bring the beans, ham hocks, water, and cheesecloth bag to a boil.
Cover, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil for 1 minute in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the... - 41.5528
White Bean And Pasta Soup With Basil
1. In a large saucepan, place the beans and completely cover with water.
2. Put the pan on heat and bring it to a boil. Boil for about 2 minutes, and then remove the pan from the heat.
3. Allow the beans to soak for at least 1 hour or... - 50.4497
White Beans And Escarole Saute
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, saute garlic over medium-high heat, for 1 minute. Do not brown the garlic.
3) To this, add the escarole.
4) Saute 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until wilted.
5) Now, add the... - 42.5426
White Beans And Fusilli
1. Bring soaked beans to boiling after adding bay leaf. Add vegetable stock and cook for 45 to 60 minutes or until beans can easily be pierced using a fork.
2. To prepare the pesto, blend all the ingredients using a food processor to a smooth paste.... - 42.7456
White Bean Pasta & Sausage Soup
Sort beans and discard any debris; rinse well and drain.
Set beans aside.
Remove and discard casings from sausages, then crumble meat in large chunks into a 5- to 6-quart pan.
Cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (3 to 5... - 42.5647
White Bean Spread With Lemon And Toasted Garlic
Heat the oil in a small non-stick skillet over low heat.
Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until just golden, about 3-4 minutes.
Transfer the garlic and oil to a food processor; add the beans and puree.
Add 2 tablespoons of the water, the zest,... - 34.2753
Spinach Ring With White Bean Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat, cook the spinach, covered, in 2 teaspoons of the olive oil for 2 minutes.
Uncover and cook, stirring, until the spinach is completely dry about 2 minutes.
In a medium size... - 43.4886