- » White Bean Cassoulet
White Bean Cassoulet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white bean cassoulet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white bean cassoulet recipes.
1 Cook bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; remove and place in a 10-cup flameproof bean pot or deep baking dish.
2 Brown lamb slowly, about half at a time, in bacon drippings; drain off all fat.
Return all meat to pan; cover.
Cook slowly for 15... - 38.6934
Cassoulet is an amazingly delicious recipe that I am sure you would love to serve to your friends and family. Try this Cassoulet dish and let me know if you liked it! - 45.304
1 Saute bacon just until fat starts to cook out in a large frying pan; remove and drain on paper toweling; set aside.
2 Shape meat-loaf mixture into a large patty in same pan; brown 5 minutes on each side.
Pour off all drippings, then break meat up into... - 34.5369
In skillet cook sausage, onion, and garlic till meat is lightly browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Add ham, parsley, and bay leaf; mix well.
Stir in undrained beans, wine, and cloves.
Turn into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Bake, covered, at 325° for 45... - 35.6696
I got this Cassoulet recipe from a friend. It was hard for me to believe at first that my Cassoulet did turn out this good. Happy eating! - 40.5232
Navy Beans Cassoulet
Cassoulet is basically a bean casserole containing meat. You'll fall for this pea bean casserole with duckling, salt pork and sausage links. Deliciously seasoned with wine ,spices and herbs, this Southern French dish makes a very satiating meal. Don't miss... - 37.0812
Sausage And Bean Cassoulet
Sausage And Bean Cassoulet is a wonderful dish that is very difficult to resist. I have a weakness for this yummy dish. Try this Sausage And Bean Cassoulet recipe and you will understand why. - 32.8527
Piggy Bank Cassoulet
Rinse beans under cold running water.
Drain and combine with water in a large kettle.
Bring to boil and cover.
Boil 2 minutes, remove from heat, and let stand 1 hour.
Drain and reserve liquid from beans.
Cut pork into bite size cubes.
Melt margarine in a... - 41.86
In large bowl combine kidney beans, pinto beans, garbanzo beans, onion, and pimiento.
To make dressing, in small bowl combine spaghetti sauce, wine vinegar, salad oil, and hot pepper sauce; pour over bean mixture.
Cover; refrigerate several hours or... - 33.9678
Soak beans in about 6 cups (1 1/2 liters) water in a saucepot.
The next day add salt and just enough water to cover beans; add garlic, bacon and sausage.
Bring to boiling.
In a skillet, brown cubed meat in several tablespoons .lard along with onion, bay leaf... - 42.3423
Sausage And Bean Cassoulet
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 3-quart casserole dish, combine sausage and onions.
Heat, covered, 8 to 10 minutes or until sausage is almost cooked, stirring once; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients and heat, covered, 5 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at... - 37.509
Italian Sausage And Bean Cassoulet
1) In a casserole dish, combine sausage and onions and mix well.
2) Cover the dish and heat on high power for 8 to 10 minutes or until the sausage is almost cooked.
3) Take the dish out and drain.
4) Add the remaining ingredients. Heat covered on high... - 43.6314
Pea Beans Cassoulet
1) Rinse the beans.
2) Into a heavy kettle filled with water, add the beans. Let the water come to a boil.
3) Take the kettle off the flame and let rest for about 1 hour.
4) Add in salt, garlic, carrots, onions, parsley, bay leaf, thyme... - 45.1225
Score the fat side of the pork rind, cover it with cold water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain, cover with cold water again, and repeat the process, this time simmering for 30 minutes.
Reserve the pork rind and its second... - 41.3067
In skillet cook sausage, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained navy beans, cubed ham, white wine, parsley, bay leaf, and cloves.
Turn mixture into a 11/2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in 325Â° oven... - 32.2106
Cassoulet With Knockwurst
1. In a 4-quart kettle, bring 2 quarts water to boiling, add beans return to boiling and boil for 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and let it stand for 1 hour.
3. Add garlic, onion, salt and cloves and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat and simmer,... - 43.7925
Cassoulet De Toulouse A La Menagere
Put the salt pork, onion, bouquet garni, garlic and beans in a large saucepan.
Add salt and pepper to taste and water to cover.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Add the sausages and cook for a further 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, roast the pork... - 39.4923
Cassoulet is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of dried beans and varieties of meats will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 37.1378
In large saucepan combine beans and 4 cups cold water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat, Cover and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain beans and rinse.
In same saucepan combine the rinsed beans, the 3 cups hot... - 45.459
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a kettle, add the beans along with 8 cups of water. Let the water boil. Place a lid and cook for 2 minutes. Take the kettle off the flame and let rest for 1 hour.
3) Pierce cloves into one onion.... - 45.5729
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. About 1 hour before serving, preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a 8-quart kettle, put together beans, 5 cups water; let it soak for no more than 2 hours.
4. Add chicken broth,... - 45.8633
Sort beans for debris, then rinse and place in an 8 to 10-quart pan; add 4 quarts water.
Either bring to a boil, let stand 1 hour, and drain, or let stand in cold water overnight, then drain.
Meanwhile, cut lamb and pork off bones and into 2 to 3-inch chunks;... - 42.0862
Trim loin of excess fat, and rub with salt, sage and pepper.
Roast at 325 F. until meat thermometer registers 185°F., slightly under 2 hours.
Set aside to cool; then refrigerate.
Add beans and salt to boiling water, and cook 2 minutes after... - 45.7147
French Country Cassoulet
In a 4-quart Dutch oven combine beans and 8 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into 1-inch... - 37.9418
Cassoulet Gascogne is a salt pork and sausage casserole prepared with haricot beans. Oven cooked and flavored with bouquet garni, the Cassoulet Gascogne is served with gascony garlic mustard butter. - 43.0611
Place bacon in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes to 4 minutes 30 seconds or until crisp.
Remove bacon and set aside.
Add onion and green pepper to bacon drippings.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add... - 40.8358
Heat Browning Skillet in Radararige oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add oil and Cornish hen halves, breast side down, rubbed with pepper.
Cover, cook in oven 5 minutes.
Turn halves over after 2 1/2 minutes.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
Add sausage, apples, pepper, and... - 42.8688
Cassoulet With Pork Spareribs
Brown the fryer pieces in the oven along with the pork spareribs at 350° until barely cooked through, about 1/2 hour.
Drain the beans, and place in a large kettle with a metal lid that can be placed in the oven, or use a very large casserole.
Cover the beans... - 40.4195
1. Cut each chicken wing at joints into 3 pieces.
2. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook chicken wings, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides. With slotted spoon, remove wings to plate.
3. In drippings remaining in... - 35.087
Speedy Pork Cassoulet
1. Cut pork into 3/4-inch cubes. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pork; saute 5 minutes or until browned. Add onion and garlic, saute 5 minutes. Stir in beans and remaining ingredients, and bring... - 30.403
In a 2-quart casserole combine the sausage, celery, and onion.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 7 to 8 minutes or till sausage is no longer pink and celery is tender, stirring once to break up sausage.
Stir in undrained beans, ham, water,... - 36.8151
1. In a large frying pan, cook the bacon until crisp, transfer it in ten cup flameproof beat pot
2. In the bacon drippings, brown the lamb slowly and drain away excess fat; add the meat back to the pan, cover and cook for fifteen minutes gradually,... - 38.9719
1) In a pan, saute bacon, remove on paper towel , and keep aside.
2) Shape the meat loaf mixture into patty and brown on each side.
3) Stir carrots, beans, tomatoes, and seasonings and let it boil.
4) Stuff baking dish with the mixture and bake for an... - 37.9247
Warm Cassoulet Salad
Try this delicious version of Warm Cassoulet Salad recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Warm Cassoulet Salad, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 36.1642
Saute bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; remove with a slotted spoon and place in a 10-cup deep baking dish.
Brown lamb slowly, about half at a time, in bacon drippings; drain all drippings from pan.
Return all meat to pan; cover.
Cook slowly for 15... - 38.2608
1. In a large flameproof casserole, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken, sausage, and onion and cook, stirring often, until meats are lightly browned, about 8 minutes.
2. Add beans, tomatoes, and broth. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and... - 26.3012
Viking Vegetable Cassoulet
In large, deep skillet, brown mushrooms in oil.
Add onions and garlic; sauté 5 minutes.
Add zucchini and yellow squash; sauté until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Blend in beans, tomatoes with juice, parsley, basil and .oregano.
Spoon into 2-quart baking... - 36.3707
Quick And Easy Cassoulet
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Cover; bring to a boil.
Lower heat and simmer about 15 minutes.
Remove cover and continue cooking until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Divide evenly. - 31.5428
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. In a medium sized casserole pot, add bacon and cook till it turns crisp.
3. Carefully remove crisp bacon and drain on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
4. In the same casserole (which would still retain... - 45.2355
1. In a large, casserole or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Set the casserole on a medium high flame and heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
3. Once the liquid comes to a boil, reduce the heat and cover the casserole with a lit.
4. Simmer... - 44.4141
White Bean Cassoulet Recipes By Category
White Bean Cassoulet Dish: