- » White Bean
White Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white bean recipes.
One Pot Chicken And White Bean Chili
Go the healthy way by cooking with canola oil! Try this easy recipe for a chili dish with chicken and white beans! Watch this video for more on this recipe! - 131.63
White Bean Ragout
This one-pot, spicy bean and vegetable stew is perfect for a cold winter day. It’s the kind of ragout that warms your heart and soul. It is substantial enough to serve as the main course with hot crusty bread, but is not too heavy to serve as a side and... - 127.401
Superbowl Chicken And White Bean Chili
The Chicken and White Bean Chili is perfect for your Superbowl spread. It is so easy and pretty cheap to make, and feeds a lot of people. Watch and learn how to make this protein rich dish in this video. Enjoy! - 118.798
Spice Crusted Steak With Cherry Tomato And White Bean Saute
This combination of medium-rare beef, with all its lovely resting juices, alongside creamy sweet white beans and juicy cherry tomatoes is a classic and an absolute must if you’ve never tried it before. A-1 sauce on this steak? That will be blasphemy. The... - 117.225
White Beans Stew
Simple and appetizing are the only two words for this white beans stew. It calls for an effortless cooking and gets ready in a jiffy if your beans are cooked. The fragrant spices and the fresh herbs gives it the extra lush. Watch the video for details. - 116.279
Cajun Style White Beans
Cajun style white beans aren’t just one of the easiest dinners around, but also the tastiest too. Beryl Stokes tells you how can whomp up this easy bean casserole at home using white beans and Andouille sausage. Hearty and hot, this dish is likely to get... - 105.487
White Bean And Cheddar Casserole
1.Take a 2 1/2 quart saucepan and heat some oil in it.
2. Add in garlic, onion and over medium heat stir cook for 3 minutes until onions are translucent.
3.Add in the tomatoes, reserved liquid, vinegar, molasses and the seasonings.
4. Mix well.
5.Let... - 47.8391
White Bean Spread
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a saucepan boil beans along with the water it was soaked in and cook for 45 minutes.
3) Once cooked the beans can be easily pierced with a fork.
4) Drain the beans.
5) In a food processor or blender transfer the... - 47.5711
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 47.4287
Rigani White Bean And Garlic Slather
1) In a saucepan, add water and place the potato.
2) Add salt as required.
3) Cover and bring to a boil.
4) Reduce the heat and cook until the potato is tender, for about 10 minutes. Drain well.
5) In a large skillet, heat the oil over low heat.
6)... - 47.0205
Black And White Beans
1.Rinse black and beans separately and keep in different pans.
2.Put water in the pans sufficient to cover the beans.
3.Boil and once done, let the beans stay in water for 1 hour.
5.Put fresh water suffient to cover the beans... - 46.7508
White Beans And Jerusalem Artichokes
Place the artichokes into a saucepan with salted water to cover.
Bring to the boiling point and lower the heat.
Simmer covered for about 5 minutes or until they are easily pierced with a knife.
Drain and cool.
Cut into 1/2-inch slices.
Heat the oil in a... - 46.6021
White Bean Gumbo
1) In a non-stick pan, sift the flour and cook over medium-high heat.
2) Keep stirring the flour until it is medium brown in color, for about 7 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from the heat and pour in 2/3 cup of stock.
4) Whisk the mixture until... - 46.0325
White Bean Turkey Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.8664
White Beans With Pasta
1. Cover beans with cold water and refrigerate, covered, overnight.
2. Next day, drain beans reserving the liquid.
3. Into a 3-quart Dutch oven, add beans and 6 cups liquid along with 1 teaspoon salt and bring to boiling.
4. Reduce heat... - 45.4979
Chickpea And White Bean Ragu With Collard Greens
1. In two separate pots Place the chickpeas and beans, cover them both with water and bring the water to a boil.
2. Reducing the heat, simmer them both until they are tender, approximately 1 hour for the beans and 2 hours for the chickpeas, drain and... - 44.9631
White Bean And Zucchini Pate
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Butter 1 1/2-quart loaf pan or charlotte mold.
Place zucchini in colander and sprinkle evenly with salt.
Allow to drain 3 to 4 minutes, then squeeze gently to remove any remaining liquid.
Melt 3 tablespoons butter in small skillet over... - 44.2607
Braised Breast Of Chicken Smothered With White Beans And Greens
1. In a large nonstick skillet, and heat the olive
2. In a skillet, place the chicken breasts, and season with salt and pepper, then sear the chicken breasts over high heat for 1 to 2 minutes on each side, once the chicken has cooked completely... - 44.0326
White Bean Chili
Sort and wash beans; place beans in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above beans.
Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain beans, and return to Dutch oven.
Add chicken broth; bring to a boil.
Cover,... - 43.8095
White Beans With Courgette And Herbs
The White Beans With Courgette And Herbs is a tasty and nutritive dish. This well flavored dish is a favorite amongst my vegetarian friends. Try the White Beans With Courgette And Herbs and you will understand why! - 43.6977
Garlicky White Bean Puree With Broccoli Di Rape
1) Cut off coarse stems of broccoli di rape and discard.
2) Chop the remaining stems, leaves, and flower heads finely into 1/4-inch pieces.
2) Prepare white bean puree soaking the beans in cold water to cover by 2 inches for 8 hours to... - 43.1076
White Beans And Fusilli
1. Bring soaked beans to boiling after adding bay leaf. Add vegetable stock and cook for 45 to 60 minutes or until beans can easily be pierced using a fork.
2. To prepare the pesto, blend all the ingredients using a food processor to a smooth paste.... - 42.6242
White Bean And Shrimp Gumbo A La Jeannine
Take the cooked beans and put through the blender to make a thick liquid.
Make a roux with the flour and oil.
When the roux is a dark chocolate color, put in onions and bell pepper.
When the onion is clear, put in the parsley and green onions and continue... - 42.5567
White Beans With Knockwurst
Soak beans overnight in cold water.
Next morning soak prunes in 1 1/2 cups water for 1 hour, then simmer until prunes are tender.
Cool and save the liquid.
Pit the prunes and set aside.
Add salt to the beans and bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer about 1... - 42.4594
Orange Roughy With Greens And White Beans
Remove and discard stems from turnip greens.
Wash greens, and drain well.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add crushed red pepper and garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add greens and water; cover and cook... - 42.325
Broccoli And White Beans Baked In Phyllo
For the filling, add the oil to a large no-stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
Add the broccoli, peppers and onions.
Cook and stir for 4 to 5 minutes or just until the vegetables are tender.
Remove the skillet from the heat.
Stir in the beans, orzo,... - 42.314
White Bean Garlic And Arugula Soup
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add the onion, garlic, thyme, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes, or until the onion is tender.
Toward the end of the cooking time and as the pan gets dry, add 1/4... - 42.0118
White Bean And Sausage Soup With Peppers
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add parsley, thyme and bay leaf and pour in the stock.
Drain the beans and stir them into the... - 41.9043
White Beans And Escarole Saute
1) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil.
2) In the hot oil, saute garlic over medium-high heat, for 1 minute. Do not brown the garlic.
3) To this, add the escarole.
4) Saute 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until wilted.
5) Now, add the... - 41.7206
Halibut With White Beans In Tomato Rosemary Broth
Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Sprinkle fish evenly with salt and pepper.
Add fish to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
Remove... - 41.5368
Salmon With White Beans And Watercress
Coat a broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the broiler.
Season the salmon fillets with the salt and pepper; place on a broiler pan.
Broil 4" from the heat for 3 minutes per side, or until just opaque in the center when tested with a sharp knife.
Place... - 41.5233
Pasta With Spinach Sun Dried Tomatoes And White Beans
For those who don’t have much time to cook but would still like to add variety to their party menu, we have Pasta With Spinach Sun Dried Tomatoes And White Beans. This simple recipe can be made at home and would surely delight your guests. A fragrant and... - 41.4353
Spinach Ring With White Bean Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat, cook the spinach, covered, in 2 teaspoons of the olive oil for 2 minutes.
Uncover and cook, stirring, until the spinach is completely dry about 2 minutes.
In a medium size... - 41.4096
Garlic Braised Eggplant & White Beans
Spread eggplant cubes in a greased shallow rimmed baking pan; sprinkle with garlic, then spray with cooking spray.
Bake in a 425° oven until golden brown (about 20 minutes).
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add fennel seeds, red... - 41.3425
White Bean Tomato And Mushroom Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, soak white beans in cold water and keep aside for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick-soak method.
3) On the... - 41.3378
Quail With Coffee And Spice Rub And White Bean Ragout
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. Put the sesame and coriander seeds, peppercorns, cloves, juniper berries, cinnamon stick, and bay leaf in separate, flattened piles on a non-stick baking sheet with sides. Toast in the... - 41.2388
Guinea Fowl With White Beans And Cabbage
Remove the skin from the thighs and drumsticks but leave it on the breasts.
Heat a little vegetable oil in a large pan and brown the guinea fowl carcass for about 2 minutes.
Pour over chicken stock to just cover.
Bring to boil, skim the surface, then add the... - 41.2378
Green Chili With White Beans
Thinly slice bell peppers crosswise.
Heat oil in a 10-to 12-quart pan over medium-high heat; add bell peppers, onions, garlic, and cumin.
Cook, stirring, until onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
Mix in tomatillos (break up with a spoon) and their liquid,... - 41.1711
White Beans And Tasso
Cover beans with 2 quarts water and soak overnight. (Or, for quicker preparation, put beans in 2 quarts boiling water; remove from heat and allow to stand 1 hour.)
Bring beans and soaking water to a boil; reduce heat to low.
Simmer 45 minutes.
Add tasso and... - 41.1304
Bacon Potato White Bean And Red Pepper Soup
1. Place the bacon in a large saucepan and cover with water. Simmer over moderately high heat for 5 minutes. Drain and pat the bacon dry with paper towels. Wipe out the saucepan and return the bacon to the pan. Fry over moderately high heat until golden and... - 40.9337
White Bean Recipes By Category