- » White Bar
White Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white bar recipes.
Hermit Bar Cookies
Hermit bar cookies are delightful square shaped cookies made with a variety of goodies. Baked with a batter of flour with eggs, molasses and a medley of spices, the hermit bar cookies also contain raisins and candied ginger. - 39.9933
Bar Cookies Fig Squares
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs until they are light and thick.
Beat in honey and then vanilla.
Stir in whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder until well blended.
Fold figs into... - 32.9765
Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bar
If you totally drool over Cranberry Bliss Bars, then this easy-to-make restaurant-style bar by Todd will surely appease you. Very easy to make, this simple yet scrumptious bliss bar is a simple way to appease your sweet tooth. Make a tray full of it and get... - 110.438
Bayou Bar And Grill Muffaletta Sandwich
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take the bread loaves and cut them lengthwise from the center.
3. Take a bowl, put mushrooms, pimiento stuffed olives, ripe olives, artichoke hearts, onions, celery and green pepper.
4. In a sauce... - 44.3775
Walnut Bar Cookies
Make any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat egg whites with salt until soft peaks form. Beat in brown sugar, 1/4 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla.
2. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
3. Onto... - 38.1763
Chocolate Bar-ice Cream Dessert
No wonder chocolate is reffered to as the Food of the Gods, it is indeed an irresistible wonder. This chocolate bar-ice cream dessert is a real treat for a chocoholic like me - 42.816
Currant Walnut Bar Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, and ginger into a medium-size bowl.
In another medium-size bowl, toss currants and nuts with 1/4 cup of the flour mixture.
In... - 37.3025
Salad Bar Sub
In a medium bowl, combine eggs, green onions, salt, white pepper and mayonnaise.
Split French bread lengthwise.
Spread each with mustard.
Arrange lettuce leaves on bottom part of loaf.
Spoon egg mixture onto lettuce leaves; spread to... - 36.4588
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. In a small sauce pan, keep water to boil.
3. Once boiled, add raisins and boil for a minute.
4. Remove off flame and keep aside.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients required for... - 48.6784
To make the Minted Orange Sections
1. Peel the oranges, remove the piths and segment the fruit into a small bowl.
2. In a cup, combine lemon juice, honey and mint, stir and pour over oranges.
3. Toss to coat.
4. Cover and chill in refrigerator until... - 43.2956
Bar A La Marseillaise
In an ungreased ovenproof dish (long enough to take the whole fish) put the sliced potatoes on bottom, then the onions.
Add some of the fennel sprigs. (If a bag of fennel seeds is used, remove it before serving.)
Add the garlic, Planters Peanut Oil, wine and... - 39.9186
The Oyster Bar's Manhattan Clam Chowder
1. Shuck all of the chowder clams , reserving the liquor, and coarsely chop them (you should have about 2 cups). Strain the clam liquor, adding enough bottled clam juice, if necessary, to make 1/2 cups. Scrub the unshucked cherrystone clams if using. Cover... - 35.9603
White Bar Recipes By Category