- » White Asparagus Salad
White Asparagus Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white asparagus salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white asparagus salad recipes.
Salad Of White Asparagus Vinaigrette
In a large skillet heat the oil and butter and saute the asparagus until tender but still somewhat crunchy.
Remove the pan from heat.
In a bowl mix the asparagus with the salt, garlic, vinegar and ice.
Serve each plate with 4 asparagus spears on... - 33.9463
You May Also Like!
Whiting And Asparagus Ring Mold
Rinse the whiting fillets and put on a dish.
Add salt and pepper and half the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Pour the remaining lemon juice and the sherry into a bowl.
Sprinkle the gelatin (gelatine) over and leave to swell.
When the... - 44.0148
Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad
Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad has a beautiful taste. The white wine vinegar with dry mustard gives the Rice Asparagus And Cucumber Salad a wonderful taste. Must catcg it - 41.9319
Asian Asparagus Salad
1. Using a rolling cut, slice asparagus in 1 1/2 inch sections. Discard tough white ends.
2. Parboil 2 minutes. Then transfer to a bowl.
3. Mix sugar, soy sauce and sesame oil. Add to bowl and toss. Refrigerate, covered, only to chill - 20.1606
Roulades Of Sole With Asparagus Cream Sauce
Separate the whites of the scallops from the corals.
Rinse the corals under plenty of cold running water, removing any impurities.
Puree the corals in a food processor.
Remove any impurities from the whites.
Rinse under plenty of cold running water and cut... - 42.3141
Warm Chicken And Asparagus Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
2. Take a large pot, add potatoes, fill with 2 inches water, cover, and steam for about half an hour or until potatoes turn tender.
3. Drain the water and place the potatoes in a large bowl,
4. Take the... - 46.0031
1. Break off tough bottom end of asparagus and peel up several inches from the bottom with sharp knife or vegetable peeler. Cook in boiling salted water in an asparagus cooker or skillet (or your own favorite method) until tender but still firm to the bite.... - 21.4739
Lemony Warm Chicken And Asparagus Salad
1. Cut asparagus on diagonal into 2-inch pieces. In a large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook asparagus until just crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water; drain well. Set aside in a mixing bowl.
2. Cut chicken into strips... - 33.5638
Asparagus Vinaigrette Salad Platter
1. Pass all the vinaigrette ingredients via a food processor and mix thoroughly. Keep aside.
2. Take a large pot, add salted water, boil it. Add asparagus and blanch for about 2 minutes or till asparagus turns tender. Drain off the hot water,... - 48.0486
Asparagus Salad Supreme
1. Drain liquid from asparagus measuring 1/2 cup.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over it to soften.
3. Discard remaining liquid and keep asparagus aside.
4. In a large bowl combine soup, wine, and gelatin mixture.
5. Cook and stir until boiling. The mixture... - 42.1177
Lamb's Lettuce And Asparagus Salad
1. Place the pepper over direct flame and grill till pepper is charred.
2. Once charred black, remove and cover with a damp cloth.
3. Once cooled, peel off skin, de seed and cut into thick strips.
4. Combine all the ingredients (apart... - 47.0703