- » White Anchovy
White Anchovy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white anchovy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white anchovy recipes.
Whiting Fillets With Anchovy Cream
Mix the white wine and fish bouillon (stock) powder together in a bowl.
Cover and microwave on HIGH fori minute.
Puree the anchovy fillets and the butter in a food processor.
Rinse the whiting fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Spread one side of each... - 44.9694
Anchovy And White Bean Bake
Drain the soaked beans, cover with a quart of fresh water, and simmer, covered, until the beans are so tender that the skin will break if you blow on one in a spoon.
Just before they are done, salt to taste.
Drain, stir in 2 tablespoons oil, and stir... - 39.789
Melt the butter and add the flour, until smooth.
Slowly stir in the cream and very strong fish stock.
Cook for 5 minutes. - 25.8072
Baked Fish With Anchovy Butter
Mix the butter and anchovy paste and spread the fillets with it inside and out.
Lay in a well greased bakingdish, sprinkle with crumbs and bake until tender.
Baste with a little water or white wine.
When done add lemon juice and chopped parsley. - 28.5657
Garlic Flavored Anchovy Toast
Drain the anchovies and mash to a paste with the garlic.Dribble the oil in a few drops at a time, stirring constantly, until the mixture is thick and smooth.
Add the butter and mix until it is a creamy consistency.
Stir in the wine, brandy, pepper and the... - 40.4934
Anchovy Stuffed Eggs
Remove egg yolks; mash.
Blend in mayonnaise and pepper.
Stir in anchovies to taste.
Fill whites with mixture, using pastry tube if desired. (For that brimful look of plenty, fill only 8 of the whites; chop extras for a salad garnish.)
Trim with diced... - 29.4296
Omelette With Anchovies
If anchovy fillets are used, line the bottom of a greased baking dish with the fillets.
The egg mixture will be poured over them.
Separate the eggs, and beat the egg whites until stiff.
Set them aside.
Mix the anchovy paste with the egg yolks.
Add the... - 32.6218
Cheese And Anchovy Crostini
Place a thin slice of mozzarella cheese on each bread slice and top with anchovy fillet.
Add a little oregano.
Sandwich with another finger of bread.
Heat butter in pan and fry sandwiches on both sides until golden brown.
Serve warm. - 30.0281
Scoop the yolks out of the eggs, keeping the whites intact, and mash the yolks with the butter, salt, cayenne and anchovy essence to taste.
Put the yolk mixture into a forcing bag and press into the egg whites.
Cut four rounds from each slice of bread.
Place... - 28.6182
Hot Anchovy Dip
Heat butter and oil in an earthenware pot just until they begin to foam.
Add garlic, and cook gently.
Then add chopped anchovies, and cook over a very low heat, stirring constantly, until they eventually dissolve.
Garnish with grated truffles, if used.
The... - 30.4502
Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs
This Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Eggs is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Anchovy And Garlic Stuffed Egg dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 35.1741
Broad Bean Courgette And Anchovy Salad
1. Slice the courgettes in to thin slices.
2. Place the broad beans in a steel colander and immerse in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 5 minutes until tender crisp.
3. Remove the colander from the boiling water and refresh the beans in cold... - 41.5383
In a medium bowl, combine vinegar, chives, garlic, lemon juice, parsley and basil.
Add drained anchovies to marinade.
Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
To serve, drain anchovies thoroughly. - 30.9135
Pepper Anchovy Rolls
1) Take a large mixing bowl and mix all ingredients except the bread.
2) Now, take bread slices and put the mixture on top of each slice, and roll up the bread from the longer end.
3) Finally, cut each bread roll into two halves and place in the... - 36.5471
Roasted Peppers With Anchovies Am Capers
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler, as close to the heat as possible, turning frequently, until blackened all over. Place the peppers in a paper or plastic bag and let steam for 10 minutes. When cool enough to handle, peel off... - 25.1842
Roasted Peppers With Anchovies And Capers
1) Over a gas flame or under broiler, roast the peppers, turning frequently, until it turns black all over.
2) Put the peppers in a bowl and cover it with a plastic film.
3) Leave the peppers in the bowl for 10 minutes.
4) Peel the skin... - 37.1636
Mixed Greens And Tomatoes With Anchovy Dressing
Let the bread cubes stand, uncovered, overnight.
In a skillet melt the butter over moderately high heat and in it saute the bread cubes, stirring, until they are golden.
Transfer the croutons to a bowl, season them with salt and pepper, and let them cool.
The... - 32.9726
Pepper Anchovy Rolls
1. In a large bowl, place the ingredients except the bread and butter and beat well
2. Spread this mixture on top of the bread and roll them up
3. Cut each roll into half.
4. Brush with melted butter and under a hot grill (broiler) until golden
5.... - 43.0339
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls
Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls make a great side dish.Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls can be made at home with easily available ingredients . I tried these Stuffed Baked Pepper And Anchovy Rolls last week for a get together and the guests were... - 43.4838
Anchovy Clam Sauce
In a large skillet heat butter and oil.
Add parsley, onion, garlic, rosemary and crushed red pepper.
Cook until garlic is light brown, about 1 minute.
Drain clam sauce in a sieve, reserving clam liquid and clams separately.
Add clam liquid and wine to... - 35.971
Quick Anchovy Mayonnaise
In a blender or food processor blend the egg, the lemon juice, the mustard, the anchovies, the salt, and the white pepper and with the motor running add the oil in a stream.
Thin the mayonnaise with water if desired and serve it over asparagus. - 27.3257
Cut rye bread in strips 1/2x1 3/4 inches.
Spread with butter, then with about 1/4 teaspoonful of anchovy paste.
Garnish each with a yellow flower, making the petals with tiny cut-outs from slices of the egg yolk.
Make a stem with a strip of egg white and cut... - 24.7858
Cheese And Anchovy Sandwiches
Place a slice of cheese on four of the pieces of bread.
Lay two anchovy fillets over each piece of cheese and sprinkle with pepper to taste.
Cover with the remaining pieces of bread to form sandwiches.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Add the sandwiches and fry... - 31.8277
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
Anchovy And Tuna Salad has a Terrific taste. The olives and white wine vinegar gives the Anchovy And Tuna Salad Cool taste. - 32.8515
In a bowl, crush anchovies with a fork.
Stir in all other ingredients, except bread, and mash to make a paste.
Under the broiler, toast bread on one side only.
Spread the untoasted side with the anchovy mixture, pressing down firmly.
Place under the broiler;... - 36.3232
Halibut With Mushroom And Anchovy Sauce
This halibut with mushroom and anchovy sauce is a lovely halibut recipe made with white wine and mushrooms. Flavored with anchovy paste and added lemon juice, this halibut recipe is a perfect party dish and is always appreciated! - 46.6599
Wiener Schnitzel With Anchovy Sauce
Heat the remainder of the butter in the pan, put in the escalopes and brown on both sides, about 7-10 minutes.
Put on to serving plates, pour a little of the anchovy sauce on each one and garnish with a slice of lemon and one or two olives.
Pitted green o - 26.2345
Anchovy Caper Sauce
Add butter to drippings in skillet; stir in flour.
Gradually stir in bouillon and wine.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for another 5 minutes. - 36.1797
Egg And Anchovy Sandwich
Combine the first 5 ingredients; mix well.
Heap onto 6 slices of bread.
Top with remaining slices.
Makes 6 servings. - 30.3005
Anchovy And Golden Crumb
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil over medium heat. Stir in garlic and breadcrumbs and cook until brown.
2) Now, add olives, parsley, and anchovies.
3) Pour the mixture over freshly cooked pasta and toss. Serve immediately. - 34.2911
1. Take a bowl, add anchovies. Using a fork, crush the anchovies. Add all the ingredients, excluding bread. Mash well so that the mixture resembles a paste.
2. Place bread underneath the broiler and toast one side. Spread anchovy mixture on the... - 37.122
Anchovy Eggs With Fettuccine
1) Preheat oven at 300°F.
2) Prepare white sauce, stir grated cheese and keep warm.
3) In a large pan take cold water and put eggs in it. Boil.
4) Turn off flame and let eggs stand for 12-15 minutes.
5) Plunge into cold water. Shell... - 40.7777
Egg And Anchovy Barrels
1. Carefully shell the hard boiled eggs.
2. Use a sharp knife dipped in cold water to thinly slice off the tops and bottoms of the eggs to get “barrels”.
3. Use the blunt tipped knife or a small spoon to scoop out the yolk from broad end of each... - 39.1078
1) Rinse the anchovy fillets thoroughly to remove the excess oil and salt.
2) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, stir continuously and cook, until the mixture is smooth.
3) In a small bowl transfer the mixture and refrigerate until... - 29.7072
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 45 seconds. - 26.4649
Radicchio Anchovy Salad
1. Arrange radicchio, endive and witloof (chicory) attractively on a large platter. Top with radishes and parsley.
2. To make dressing, place oil, lemon juice, wine, anchovies, garlic and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Drizzle... - 34.6819
Garlic And Anchovy Lamb Chops
1) Trim chops of all fat.
2) Peel and crush one garlic clove.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil.
4) Add the garlic and chops.
5) Fry quickly on both sides till golden, then season, reduce heat and cook for a further 10-15 minutes.
6) Put a... - 37.2011
Norwegian Style Poached Salmon With Anchovy Butter
In a small bowl combine well the butter, the parsley, the anchovy paste, and freshly ground black pepper to taste and reserve the anchovy butter, covered.
In a saucepan combine the onion, the vinegar, the sugar, the peppercorns, the coriander seeds, the m - 27.1714
Caper & Anchovy Stuffed Eggs
Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
Carefully remove egg yolks without damaging the whites.
Mix egg yolks with mayonnaise, salt, and black pepper.
Then add any of the suggested flavourings.
Mix well, and stuff into egg whites just before serving.
Decorate with... - 29.9614
Chicken Schnitzel With Anchovy Butter Sauce
1. Spread bread crumbs onto a plate. In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. In another shallow dish, beat egg with 1 tablespoon water. Lightly coat chicken with seasoned flour, then dip in egg, and finally dip into bread crumbs, patting to adhere... - 29.9996
Cut each slice of bread in half.
Place 1 slice of cheese on each of 16 pieces.
Set 2 anchovy fillets on top of cheese and sprinkle with small amount of garlic and basil.
Make a sandwich, covering the anchovy with another slice of bread; press the sandwich... - 33.3954
Preheat the oven to 400°.
Cut bread and cheese into small squares.
Thread alternately onto four skewers.
Arrange in an ovenproof dish so that each end of the skewer is supported by the rim.
Melt half of the butter and brush generously over the... - 39.093
Italian Anchovy Salad
Cut eggs into halves and lift out yolks.
Press yolks through a sieve onto waxed paper.
Combine oil, vinegar, anchovy fillets, salt, pepper, mustard and sieved egg yolks in small jar with a tight lid and shake to blend well.
Put greens in salad bowl.
Dice egg... - 34.916
Vitello Tonnato With Anchovy
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot olive oil, cook veal rump roast until well browned on all sides; remove meat to plate. In drippings remaining in Dutch oven, over medium heat, cook celery, onion, and garlic, stirring occasionally, until... - 31.6159
Anchovy & Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
Break the broccoli flowerets into medium sized clusters.
Place them in a pan with the salt and about 10 fluid ounces [1 1/4 cups] of boiling water.
Bring the water back to the boil over moderately high heat and cook the broccoli, uncovered, for 5... - 42.7314
Anchovy Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash and dry mushrooms; remove caps, and finely chop stems.
Saute' caps very briefly in 1/4 cup butter or margarine; remove, and set aside.
In same pan saute shallots and garlic until soft.
Add mushroom stems, wine, parsley, and anchovy butter.
Cook,... - 35.4618
Pasta With Anchovy Sauce
1) In salted water, cook the noodles till they are tender.
2) Drain the anchovies while the noodles are cooking and chop and mash them finely.
3) Cook the anchovies in half of the olive oil till a smooth paste has been formed.
4) In a separate pan,... - 35.347
Poached Eggs With Anchovy Sauce
1. Mix the yogurt with the mayonnaise, anchovy essence, lemon rind and pepper to taste.
2. Spread the slices of whole meal bread very thinly with low fat spread; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
3. Half fill a deep frying pan with water; add the salt and vinegar... - 35.3976
Egg And Anchovy Mousse
Slice eggs; process in food processor.
Drain anchovy fillets well on absorbent paper; place on chopping block.
Sprinkle with 1/4 tea spoon lemon juice.
Mash into smooth paste.
Place butter in mixer bowl; beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add... - 35.5224
Anchovy And Tuna Nicoise Salad
Make this Salad Nicosia exactly as posted and you have a great salad ready at your table. Salad Nicoise turned out to be much more great than I expected. Do try it! - 30.0145
Salad A La Dumas
Mix all ingredients except vinegar in large salad bowl.
Blend dressing, toss.
Serves 6. - 30.6059
Parsley Anchovy Potato Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook just until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes).
Drain, cool, peel (if desired), and thinly slice into a salad bowl.
Add parsley, celery, and onion.
In a small bowl, mash together egg, garlic, and... - 41.5713
Chicken With Anchovy Sauce
1. Wash chicken under cold running water, then pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season to taste with black pepper.
2. Heat oil in a heavy-based frypan and cook chicken a few pieces at a time, until brown on both sides. Remove from pan and set aside.... - 37.8464
Hot Anchovy And Garlic Dip
Hot Anchovy And Garlic Dip is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Hot Anchovy And Garlic Dip; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 37.7976
Pepper Anchovy And Tomato Salad
1) Peel tomatoes, slice and remove seeds.
2) Drain anchovy fillets and rinse in cold water to remove oil and salt.
3) Skin and crush garlic.
4) Place peppers under a hot broiler. Alternately pierce with fork and hold over a gas flame.... - 42.4218
Pork Chops With Anchovy Sauce
1) Rinse anchovies under running cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
2) With a sharp paring knife or vegetable peeler cut four orange peels into 1/2-inch-wide strips. Reserve orange.
3) Blend anchovies and butter in food processor... - 46.5673
1 Boil the new potatoes in salted water. When cooked but still hot, peel and cut into slices. Place in shallow dish. Place the white wine in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Pour on the potatoes, season with salt and pepper and let cool.
2 In a salad... - 29.8323
Grilled Tuna With Roasted Peppers And Anchovy Parsley Puree
In a small bowl soak the bread crumbs in wine.
In a food processor combine the egg yolks, parsley, anchovies, garlic, and capers until well-blended.
Squeeze the wine from the bread crumbs and add it to the egg mixture.
Add the olive oil and blend until... - 39.9193
Egg And Anchovy Salad
Egg and Anchovy Salad is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Egg and Anchovy Salad; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 30.6306
Seared Scallops With Basil Anchovy And Sweet Corn Pudding
1. make the corn pudding: Preheat the oven to 400°. Butter four 1-cup ramekins. In a medium saucepan, combine the corn, milk and heavy cream and simmer over moderately high heat for 2 minutes. Puree half of the mixture in a blender. Return the puree to the... - 35.8549
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
This anchovy and tuna salad is an elegant salad that can be served as a fancy accompaniment at a lunch or dinner party. Prepared with canned anchovy and tuna and served on a bed of salad greens along with tonatoes, eggs and bell peppers, this salad is very... - 33.1231
Anchovy And Tuna Salad
This Anchovy and Tuna Salad tastes incredible ! Try this mixed fish accompaniment with herbs and vegetable seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Anchovy and Tuna Salad are welcome ! - 35.053
Cooked Beef Salad With Mustard Anchovy Dressing
1) In a mixing bowl, add strips of beef, sliced onion, beans, celery, olives, diced tomato and parsley leaves.
2) Use a mortar and pestle to prepare the dressing. Alternately, use a small bowl and back of a wooden spoon, to mash together mustard,... - 43.3564
Steamed Fish Mold With Anchovy Sauce
Skin the fish and grind or chop it finely.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour and cook for a few seconds.
Add the milk, stirring, to make a thick paste, or panade.
Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to cool.
When the panade is cool, beat... - 43.1285
Avocado And Anchovy Dip
Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and blend, scraping down the sides of processor bowl with a rubber spatula as necessary.
Add seasoning to taste, and blend again.
Scrape dip into a bowl, cover, and... - 31.0451
Blue Devil Butter
1) In a bowl, combine the butter, blue cheese and anchovy paste together.
2) In another bowl, dissolve the mustard in vinegar and lemon juice.
3) Stir into the butter mixture; blend thoroughly.
4) Serve the 1/2 cup Blue Devil Butter with... - 33.0094
A Modern Lancashire Hot Pot
Put the bay leaves at the bottom of a large, deep casserole and arrange just over half the thinly sliced potatoes on top.
Brown the onions in 2 tablespoons of the oil in a frying-pan, then remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Trim as much... - 45.8518
Garlicky Green Goddess Mould
1. Add gelatin to water in sprinkling form so that it gets soften.
2. Stir the mix against low heat until the mix gets completely dissolved.
3. Remove the mix from flame and cool it slightly.
4. In a blender, add gelatin blend with yogurt, sour cream,... - 49.5882
1. In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine broth, vinegar, wine, bay leaves, thyme, salt, and 1 cup water.
2. Break off artichoke leaves down to fleshy bottoms (save leaves to cook for other uses, if desired). With a vegetable peeler or knife, trim fibers from... - 41.1366
Black Tapenade With Sea Bass, Flageolet Beans And Roasted Tomatoes
1. Put the olives, anchovy fillets, crushed garlic and capers into a food processor or blender and blend to a rough puree. Add 5 tablespoons of the virgin olive oil, the lemon juice and salt and pepper and briefly blend once more.
2. Put the fish steaks... - 35.1777
Put the butter and grated cheese into the fondue pot and stir over very low heat until the cheese has melted.
Mix the corn flour smoothly with the warm milk, stir into the melted cheese and add the Worcestershire sauce, anchovy essence, a dash of white pe - 28.069
Canapes A La Crème
1. Use the fluted pastry cutter or 3-inch plain cutter to cut off bread in round shape.
2. Drain the anchovy fillets and halve them lengthwise.
3. Take a skillet and melt the clarified butter in it and sauté every single piece of bread until it turns... - 35.0375
Combine ingredients in a small bowl and blend thoroughly. - 24.9756
1. Use a flameproof earthenware or ceramic fondue pot to make the dip.
2. Heat butter and olive oil in the pot over low flame.
3. Add and sauté garlic until lightly browned.
4. Stir in the anchovies.
5. Let the butter mixture simmer, while stirring... - 37.5826
1.In a sauce pan, heat butter.
2.Put anchovies, capers, olive and garlic in the pan and stir until golden.
3.Once done,eput white wine in the pan and boil until it gets diminshed to half.
4.Serve with fried or finger foods. - 34.1872
Pike Baked With Herbs
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Thoroughly clean and scale the pike; do not remove the head or tail. Dot the inside with six tablespoons of the butter and sprinkle the cavity with the salt, parsley, herbs and anchovies. Close the fish with skewers... - 41.8914
1. In the blender bowl of a food processor, tip in the anchovy fillets, olives, tuna, mustard, garlic, olive oil, 3 of the eggs, halved, and cognac and blend till you have a smooth paste.
2. Scrape into a bowl, chill and store tightly... - 36.3671
1. To keep from discoloring, place potatoes in a large bowl filled with water
2. In a large skillet, heat oil with 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the butter. Add onions and cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently until soft but not brown.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F... - 37.2733
Caesar Salad Using Chicken Broth
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl mash anchovy fillets with a fork.
Add the chicken broth, egg whites, olive oil or salad oil, lemon juice, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce; beat with a fork or whisk till well combined.
Pour the dressing... - 43.101
1. Preheat the oven to 225 degrees centigrade.
2. In a large shallow baking dish, pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Swirl the oil to and fro to spread the oil evenly across the bottom.
3. In a frying pan, melt the butter over a moderate... - 46.099
Fresh Caesar Salad
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Prepare the dressing first. In a small bowl, put the mayonnaise and stir in just enough of the measured water to make a thin sauce which is easy to pour. Crush the garlic to a paste along... - 45.6164
1. Drain anchovies and cut into small pieces.
2. Place water, wine, bay leaf and peppercorns in a pan. Heat to a slow boil. Add scallops and cook for 2 minutes. Remove and drain.
3. Heat the oil, add garlic and basil, and cook for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes,... - 39.3086
In saucepan cook the onions in large amount of boiling salted water till just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain and refrigerate till chilled, at least 2 hours.
At serving time arrange lettuce, chicken, grapes, eggs, anchovies, snipped parsley, and the chilled... - 38.4864
Green Goddess Salad Dressing
1) In an electric blender container, add the anchovy fillets, garlic, chives, tarragon, lemon juice, vinegar, sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley and capers together.
2) Cover and process the ingredients until smooth and well blended.
3) Sprinkle with the... - 39.2756
Spanish Open Sandwich
1) Take bread slice and place slices of tomato and pepper on it.
2) Top it with hard-boiled egg slices and rolls of anchovy fillets.
3) Serve Spanish open sandwich with mayonnaise. - 33.6164
1. Preheat the oven to 18o°C/350°F (Gas 4). Make six incisions in the meat and insert half a garlic clove and half an anchovy fillet in each. Put the meat in a flameproof casserole and add the remaining non-sauce ingredients.
2. Bring to the boil, then... - 34.6248
Green Goddess Salad
1) Blend all the ingredients together, cover tightly and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
2) Mix well and serve over the salad greens, as lettuce, spinach or curly endive. - 38.4495
Sift the flour and warm it in the oven while activating the yeast in a little of the warm milk.
Make a dough and knead it well as for Yeasted White Loaf.
Smear a little olive oil all over, place it in a bowl covered with a damp cloth, and leave to prove in a... - 47.3813
Chef 's Salad
Peel the onion and cut into rings.
Slice the hard-cooked eggs.
Drain the artichoke hearts and the anchovies.
Form the anchovy fillets into rings.
Thinly slice the cucumber; wash and dry the cress and lettuce.
Peel and cut the tomatoes into quarters.
Arrange... - 44.3408
1) Tear romaine leaves into large pieces.
2) Put romaine leaves in a wooden bowl.
3) Rub the leaves with garlic.
4) In a bowl mash anchovies.
5) In a bowl add oil, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
6) Mix with... - 44.5221
Celery Victor With Hard Cooked Eggs
Trim each celery heart to a length of about 8 inches, cutting off leafy ends of stalks.
With a vegetable peeler, pare coarse strings from outer stalks of each heart.
Cut each heart in half lengthwise; tie each half with cotton string at the center to hold... - 40.0964
Curly Endive Caesar Salad With Croutons
Mash the garlic clove and add to the salad oil; let stand.
Prepare croutons by cutting each slice of bread in 5 strips one way, then across 5 times to make squares.
Spread out on baking sheet; pour a little garlic salad oil over.
Heat in extremely slow oven... - 43.3787
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Cut the bread into 1/2-inch cubes (you need not remove the crusts) and cook, in the oil, uncovered, over low heat for 5 minutes, or until golden brown. Drain on paper toweling and... - 37.4354
Home Made Greek Salad
1. In a small bowl, combine olive oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and pepper.
2. Use a fork or small wire whisk to blend well.
3. Toss greens in a large bowl.
4. Arrange on a large platter or on individual plates.
5. Scatter tomato,... - 45.0993
Sirloin House Dressing
Blend eggs and mustard together.
Add oil and mix thoroughly.
Add tabasco, lemon, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
Mix well with ingredients.
Remove stones and peel avocados.
Cut shallot tops from shallots and peel garlic.
Grind all together with the anchovies... - 43.6303
Tasty Fish Pie
Drain the anchovy fillets, chop and mix with the salt, fish, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, mustard, oil and diced onion; leave for 30 minutes.
Roll out the pastry thinly and use to line an 8-inch flan ring on a baking sheet.
Drain the fish cubes from the... - 39.1576
In a frypan, heat 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/2 clove chopped garlic and croutons.
Cook until slightly browned.
Remove from pan, keep warm.
Rub inside of salad bowl with cut side of garlic clove.
Tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
Pour 1/2 cup olive oil over the... - 46.2241
1) In a large bowl toss greens.
2) Place the mixture on individual plates.
3) On the top of greens arrange tomato, olives, and green onion.
4) Take a screw-top jar and add olive oil, vinegar, salt, oregano, and pepper.
5) Place the lid and shake... - 45.0077
1. Drain the sardines.
2. Remove the bones and add flesh to a bowl.
3. Combine sardines with pepper, lemon juice and parsley and mash with the back of a spoon.
4. Butter the bread slices.
5. Quarter slices into triangles.
6. Spread sardine paste... - 41.1836
Greek Sold With Olives
1. Wash, dried and tear the lettuce and endive. Make sure you tear them into bite size pieces.
2. Take a large salad bowl and place the torn vegetables.
3. Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
4. In a bowl, pour the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper,... - 45.0873