- » White Almond
White Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white almond recipes.
White Almond Fondue
Heat almond bark and cream in heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until almond bark is melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat; stir in liqueur.
Pour into fondue pot or chafing dish to keep Warm.
Guests select choice of Dippers and place... - 24.5719
White Chocolate Almond Bark
In bottom of double boiler, bring water to simmer; remove from heat.
Add chocolate to top of double boiler and stir frequently until melted.
Stir in almonds.
Spread evenly onto waxed paper lined 15 x 11 inch (40 x 28 cm) jelly roll pan.
Refrigerate for 1 hour... - 25.8529
White Chocolate And Almond Brownies
1) Butter and flour a 9 x 12 baking pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Grate 4 ounces of the chocolate. Melt remaining 6 ounces. Melt the butter.
3) Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until thick. Stir in the melted chocolate and the butter. Stir in the flour... - 27.3113
White Almond Bark
1. In 2 qt. glass dish microwave (high) chocolate 2-3 minutes and stir in toasted nuts, if desired.
2. Spread thinly on wax paper and chill until firm.
3. Break in pieces and serve. - 27.0528
White Chocolate & Almond Brownies
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 9-inch square pan.
Melt chocolate and butter in large saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat when chocolate is just melted.
With electric mixer, beat in eggs until mixture is smooth.
Beat in... - 35.6209
White Chocolate Almond Creme Brulee
Place eight 4-ounce ramekins in a baking pan with 2-inch sides.
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a medium saucepan, combine the heavy cream, the 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla bean over medium-high heat and bring to a boil.
Remove from the heat and add the... - 33.4321
Brown And White Cookies
Work the shortening with a spoon, until fluffy and creamy.
Sift sugar, then add to shortening slowly while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add unbeaten egg whites; mix slightly.
Then add the flour gradually and the extracts while creaming.
Blend... - 32.916
White Chocolate Almond Blondies
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Keep aside.
2. Grease a 13-inch X 9-inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large saucepan add the butter and coffee and heat on a low flame until the... - 47.0864
Almond White Cupcakes
Filled with raspberry Jam and Frosted with Whipped White Chocolate ganache
For more delicious Food Porn Daily recipes, check out the Food Porn Daily cookbook! Visit FoodPornDaily.com for more information. - 36.3643
Chop the almonds roughly.
Put the chocolate into a small bowl and stand it in a pan of hot water until it melts.
Stir in the butter and nuts then pour in the liqueur or spirit and blend thoroughly.
Chill until firm, then form into small balls and roll in... - 31.3604
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Sift flour; then measure three cups.
Fold gradually into butter-sugar mixture, adding water, then stiffly beaten egg whites and, lastly, the four teaspoons of baking powder and flavoring.
Fold eggs and baking... - 33.4365
White Peach And Almond Milk Smoothie
White Peach and Almond Milk Smoothie is a fantastic drink to help you maintain your healthy body. Watch this video to learn some interesting facts about food digestion, and how to buy and eat good fruits. You will love this recipe and this informative video. - 130.037
1. Thinly slice off the crusts from the bread and tear it into bite size pieces.
2. Place in a bowl and soak in the milk. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the soaked bread, milk and chopped... - 48.1614
White Christmas Pie
1. In a saucepan combine gelatine, flour, 1/2 cup of sugar and salt along with milk.
2. Boil the mixture over low heat by stirring it continuosly. When done remove from heat and allow it to cool.
3. When the mixture gets partially set, whip the... - 46.5081
White Christmas Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Stir in evaporated milk and almond extract; let cool.
Chill until ready to serve.
Combine milk mixture, ice cream, and carbonated... - 30.969
White Christmas Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom of 8-inch tube pan and line with parchment paper and grease paper.
3) In a bowl, mix together candied fruits, coconut, raisins, almonds and orange rind.
4) Over the fruits... - 46.1575
Sugared Almond Biscotti
This Sugared Almond Biscotti is a rare and rich recipe. Watch the video for the details of this cookie-like confection that goes wonderfully with coffee or hot chocolate. It also makes a great gift at Christmastime! - 140.761
Almond Japonaise Part 1 - Preparation
If you are wanting to ice a cake with the right flavors, then this is the video to watch. The chef presents each step clearly to show how to get the prefect layer of the cake! Part 1 is getting the ingredients ready! Watch part 2 for the rest! - 83.9332
Almond Chocolate Mousse
In a small saucepan, combine gelatin and 1/2 cup of the milk.
Let stand for 1 minute.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly for one minute or until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Whisk together 1 cup milk, egg yolks, and 1/3 cup Sugar Twin.
Add 1/3... - 34.7292
Chicken Almond Wraps
Preheat toaster oven to 350°F.
Sprinkle five spice powder over chicken thighs.
Place on toaster oven tray.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Remove and dice chicken.
Place chicken in bowl.
Add bean sprouts, onions, almonds, soy... - 35.5206
Cream Cheese And Almond Tartlets
Beat butter in large bowl of electric mixer until creamy.
Add cream cheese and beat again.
Blend in curry powder and hot pepper sauce.
Fill pastry shells with mixture.
Sprinkle with nuts. - 29.162
Almond Coated Warm Brie
1. In shallow dish, combine cracker crumbs and almonds.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice wedge of Brie lengthwise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices, then into 2-inch (5 cm) lengths.
3. Into oil dip pieces and roll in cracker mixture,... - 38.3642
Holiday Almond Apricot Brie With Ginger Snaps
What better feeling than waking up to creamy and indulgent brie topped with almond, apricot and ginger snaps. Betty shares with her viewers her personal favorite brie recipe that isn't just good for holidays, but for every little celebration. In fact. It's so... - 90.2926
Pineapple Almond Cream Cheese Cake
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, butter, and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and... - 46.8379
Cream butter, sugar, salt, egg yolks and almond extract until fluffy.
Add flour and ground almonds and blend well.
Chill several hours.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Shape dough into small balls.
Beat egg whites lightly and dip each ball into them, shaking to - 33.3341
Green Bean Almond Rice
Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add almonds; stir until lightly browned. Add onion and red pepper; cook 2 minutes or until tender. Add rice, green beans, white pepper and tarragon. Stir until thoroughly heated. - 29.189
Best Ever Almond Bark
1. Break up chocolate and place in a 2-quart glass mixing' bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 7 for 6 to 9 minutes, or until chocolate melts, stirring twice. Stir in rai sins and almonds.
2. Immediately pour mixture in a thin layer onto wax paper.... - 20.4328
Cherry Almond Macaroons
Grind dry, crisp almonds through finest blade of food grinder or chop as fine as possible in food blender.
Do not chop nuts by hand.
Mix nuts, sugar, and egg whites in saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 8 to 10 min., or until a path sta - 22.0887
Almond stuffing is a delicious stuffing recipe spiced for flavor. Prepared with added bread and eggs, the almond stuffing is moistened with butter and cream. Seasoned to taste, it is perfect for poultry and mild meats. - 31.2147
Work almonds through a food grinder or blend in an electric blender.
Thoroughly mix in confectioners' sugar.
Beat egg whites slightly, then stir into the almond mixture.
Add almond extract or rose water, using your hands to blend the heavy mixture. - 21.1737
Homemade Baked Brie
Bries aren't just good for the holidays, but makes for all-the-year-round delish delights. This pastry-wrapped soft cheese topped with fresh berries and fruits make for a dessert that few can resist. Just stream the video, and get making delish bries at home. - 81.2954
Home Made Almond Paste
1. In a food processor or blender, finely grind the blanched almonds to almond meal.
2. Turn out into a basin or shallow large bowl.
3. Mix sugar and salt with the almond meal.
4. Lightly beat the egg white and add to the almond mixture.
5. Working... - 33.779
Almond Paste Cookies
Beat the first 9 ingredients together until fluffy; then stir in sifted dry ingredients.
Break off small pieces of the dough, and roll around each cherry to cover completely.
Roll again to form small balls.
Arrange 1 1/2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie... - 37.7205
Mandelsuppe German Almond Soup
Saute onion in butter until slightly softened.
Sprinkle with flour, cook, stirring, 3 minutes and gradually add stock.
Cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Add milk and almonds; cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Adjust seasonings to taste with salt,... - 33.3403
Cherry Almond Cookies
Cream first seven ingredients together and beat until light and fluffy.
Blend in almond paste and sifted dry ingredients.
Roll pieces of the dough around each cherry to cover completely and form small balls.
Place on ungreased cooky sheets.
Press almond on... - 33.9321
Chewy Almond Macaroons
Line two baking trays with rice paper.
Mix together the ground almonds, sugar and cornflour.
Add the egg whites and almond essence and stir well to give a thick paste.
Spoon the mixture into a nylon piping bag fitted with a plain 1 cm/1/2 in nozzle.
Pipe 16... - 32.2932
Easy Almond Macaroons
Combine sugar and almond paste in large bowl; mix with fingers until well blended.
Add egg whites gradually, using just enough to moisten; mix with wooden spoon.
Roll lightly into walnut-size balls; flatten slightly.
Place about 2 inches apart on brown paper... - 26.8113
Smoked Paprika And Celery Salted Almonds
1. Heat the oven to 350 degree F pr 180 degree C
2. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper and lightly grease it with oil.
3. In a clean, dry and grease free bowl, whisk the egg whites until froth.
4. Fold in the almonds, paprika,... - 35.1123
Almond Chocolate Treats
Sprinkle a clean, even surface with icing sugar.
With a rolling pin, flatten almond paste to a 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) thick rectangle.
Cut into 24 small squares.
In a double boiler, melt chocolate.
Using a fork, dip squares in melted chocolate.
Drain on a cookie... - 28.1358
Cherry Almond Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine 1/4 cup sugar and red wine in a large saucepan over low heat, stir until sugar dissolves. Increase heat to medium-high, bring to a boil. Stir in cherries. Reduce heat to low, cook 5 minutes or until cherries just begin to... - 37.6241
These Almond Apples taste incredible ! These fruit and nut bakes make mind blowing desserts. Try these almond apples for your next meal and let me know if you like them ! - 29.5652
Chocolate Almond Brownies
Grease plastic mold and set aside.
Place butter in glass bowl and microwave 1 minute uncovered or until melted.
Pour butter in large mixing bowl.
Incorporate both sugars using electric hand beater.
Add beaten whole eggs, rum and cream; continue beating until... - 43.0007
Almond Cinnamon Macaroons
This Almond Macaroon has always been a serial pleaser - serve it to anyone and they would soon love it! Richly flavored with lemon and cinnamon, this Almond Macaroons are so tasty that they can even vbe served for parties as snacks or desserts! Try them and... - 35.7835
Frozen Coffee And Almond Yogurt
1 In a bowl, pour the yogurt.
2 Add in the black coffee and sugar, mixing well.
3 In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until very stiff.
4 Gradually fold into the yogurt mixture along with the toasted flaked almonds.
5 Into four... - 33.8204
Cooked Almond Paste
1. Place a saucepan with water on low heat, add cube sugar and heat to dissolve it.
2. Increase heat to allow syrup to start boiling.
3. Prepare cream of tartar paste with 1 teaspoon water and add to the boiling sugar syrup.
4. Continue to boil till... - 35.7376
Chocolate Glazed Almond Bars
In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar and salt.
Cut in the butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Pat into a 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350 degree for 18-22 minutes or until edges are lightly... - 41.0591
Work almond paste with a spoon until softened.
Then add granulated sugar and unbeaten egg whites, a small amount at a time, while continuing to beat with a spoon.
When thoroughly blended, add powdered sugar, sifted with flour.
Shape, using a pastry bag with... - 33.5914
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 3 or 300°F.
2. Line a baking tray with rice paper.
3. In a bowl, using a hand blender, whisk egg whites until very stiff.
4. Using a tablespoon, gently fold in the ground almonds, semolina and caster... - 39.7556
Butter Almond Cookies
1.Preheat overn to 350 degrees F or 180 degrees C.
2.Mix together sugar and butter to get a light and fluffy mixture.
3.Add in almond extract.
4.Sift salt and flour into the mixture.Mix well.
5. Let chill for 60 minutes.
6.Roll out to... - 44.2398
1. Cream butter, sugar, and egg. Add flavoring.
2. Blend 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt together. Add to butter mixture alternately with milk. Mix well. Turn dough out on to lightly floured board and knead in remaining 1/4 cup flour. Chill dough... - 30.0562
French Almond Macaroons With Vanilla
1. Whip egg whites until they hold stiff points.
2. Mix together the sugar, ground almonds and cornstarch thoroughly.
3. Fold them into the whipped whites, with the vanilla.
4. Place the mixture in a forcing bag with a 1/2 inch nozzle.
5. Pipe onto unglazed... - 35.9064
French Almond Macaroons
Line baking sheets with rice paper.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
In a medium bowl, stir almonds, sugar and beaten egg whites until blended.
Fill a pastry bag fitted with a plain nozzle with mixture.
Pipe small rounds onto rice paper, leaving enough space... - 33.1574
? Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C).
? Use tartelette molds with a diameter of about 4 in (10 cm).
? Roll out flaky dough on floured surface 1/8 in (0.3 cm) thick. Line molds with dough. Prick bottoms with fork and brush sides with beaten egg. Set aside.
?... - 26.5356
1) In a bowl beat the egg white till frothy and then add in the sugar and beat till stiff
2) Add in the almond flavoring and beat till stiff
3) Fold in the egg whites
4) Mix together the coconut and almonds and reserve half for topping
5) Add in the... - 44.1646
Chinese Almond Cookies
Chinese almond cookies are quite simple to make! Although they are not my favorite, they are definitely healthier if you make them yourself. They go well with coffee and has a hint of sweetness to it. These cookies are popular during Lunar New Years, because... - 131.281
Chewy Almond Macaroons
In a food processor grind fine the whole almonds with the sugar, the almond extract, and the salt.
In a bowl beat the whites until they are foamy (just before they hold soft peaks) and fold in the almond mixture gently but thoroughly.
Line a large baking... - 25.8038
Cream the butter and margarine and sugar together, then add the egg yolk and beat well.
Add the ground almonds and flour and mix well.
Knead lightly and roll out thinly.
Cut into rounds using a 6 cm / 2 1/2 inch plain cutter and place on a greased baking... - 41.6111
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Butter 8 inch (20 cm) square cake pan.
Place chocolate in stainless steel bowl.
Melt over saucepan half-filled with boiling water.
Place butter, sugar and honey in large bowl.
Add melted chocolate and mix well.
Add vanilla and... - 43.9404
Raspberry Almond Thumbprints
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add egg yolk and vanilla, beating until blended.
Stir in flour. (Dough will be crumbly but easily presses together.)
Form dough into a ball; cover and chill 3... - 39.6077
Pear N Almond Marmalade
In a large saucepan, alternating ingredients, pour pears, sugar, juice, lemon peel and almonds.
Bring to a boil.
Stirring often, let mixture boil uncovered 45-50 minutes until thickened. - 24.0803
Melt chocolate, in double boiler.
Stir until smooth and creamy.
Remove from heat and stir in almonds.
Spread on chilled, buttered cookie sheet.
Break into chunks. - 29.3666
Almond Flour Crescents
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until they become fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating thoroughly after adding each of... - 47.6477
Coffee Almond Tortone
1) Beat the cream and add in 1/4 cup sugar, coffee and flavoring to this.
2) Whip egg whites till soft peak stage and slowly add and beat in 2 Tablespoons sugar till stiff.
3) Combine together almonds and coconut and add this nut mixture and egg whites... - 40.2518
Cheese And Almond Balls
1)Toast almonds and mix together with cheese, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2)Make small balls and roll it in toasted sesame seeds.
SERVING ... - 29.5412
Almond Flip-top Cake
Almond lip top cake is a almond crusted cake made with a cake mix and filling with orange filling. Tangy and rich with the sweet nuttiness of almonds, the almond flip top cake is a real winner. - 29.1852
1. Place chocolate in 1-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 2 to 4 minutes, or until melted. Stir occasionally during heating time.
2. Stir in almonds. Pour immediately onto waxed paper or aluminum foil. Spread thinly. Cool for approximately 1 hour. Break... - 17.8822
Blend 1 pound (about 4 cups) ground blanched almonds, 1 pound confectioners' sugar, 3 egg whites, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon orange extract, and 1/8 teaspoon almond extract.
Press into a ball.
Roll out about one third of the ball into an 8-inch... - 20.6064
Almond Snowdrifts are crunchy, soft and chewy. These cookies are very tasty and melt in your mouth. Try making some of them with this recipe. You will definitely like the almond snowdrifts. - 42.0243
1. Using electric beaters, whisk the egg whites in a bowl until stiff and then whisk in the sugar and almond essence. Sift over the flour and fold into the mixture until really smooth, then fold in the almonds.
2. Lightly oil and line a 1 kg (2 lb) loaf tin.... - 25.4426
Grease 8 dariole moulds.
Cream together the butter and sugar.
Stir in the egg yolks, cream or milk, brandy (if used) and almonds.
Whisk the egg whites to a stiff froth and add lightly to the rest of the ingredients.
Three-quarters fill the moulds.
Bake in a... - 31.8404
Easy Almond Cookies
Mix as directed on cake mix box, using 1/2 ingredients called for.
It too stiff, add enough milk to thin.
Lightly grease cookie sheet.
Spoon mixture onto cookie sheet using heaping tea spoonfuls.
Drop on cookie sheet leaving enough space between... - 27.3703
Cover cookie sheets with unglazed paper.
Work almond paste (homemade or purchased) thoroughly with hands.
Add sugar and egg whites, a small amount at a time, mixing thoroughly.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Put tea spoons of mixture on prepared... - 31.0295
Almond Cherry Macaroons
1. Grease a large cooky sheet; dust with flour; tap off excess.
2. Break up almond paste with fingers into medium-size bowl.
3. Add egg whites, salt and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer at low speed until mixture is smooth and well blended.
4. Slowly add... - 35.3459
1. Sift flour with salt.'Rub fat in lightly. Add the sugar.
2. Stir in beaten egg and essence. Mix to a soft dough.
3. Divide dough into 9 equal portions, roll each into a long 'sausage' about 7 in. long on a lightly floured surface.
4. Curl each round into a... - 41.0466
1. Grease large cookie sheet; dust lightly with flour; tap off excess.
2. Break up almond paste with fingers into bowl of electric mixer.
3. Add egg whites, salt and vanilla. Beat at low speed until mixture is smooth and well blended.
4. Add 10X sugar slowly,... - 33.5301
Pour boiling water over the almonds to take off the brown skin, then put them in the oven to dry; when cold pound them to paste.
Beat up the eggs and sugar to a stiff froth and add them to the almond paste, mixing them thoroughly with the back of a... - 18.3061
1. Grease a large cookie sheet; dust with flour; tap off any excess.
2. Break up almond paste with fingers and drop into a large bowl.
3. Add' egg whites, salt and vanilla. Beat at. low speed with an electric mixer until mixture is smooth and well blended.
4.... - 38.1626
1. Line large cookie sheets with parchment paper; grease the top of the paper. Set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl beat egg whites and vanilla with an electric mixer on high speed till soft peaks form (tips curl). Gradually add sugar, about 1 tablespoon at... - 30.6044
Put the almonds through the finest blade of a food grinder.
Work the next 4 ingredients into the almonds.
Mix well, using your hands if necessary to make a smooth paste.
Sprinkle board generously with icing sugar.
Place almond icing on it.
Roll out to the... - 35.0535
Melt butter and margarine at low temperature, below 250 degrees.
Add sugar, when butter and sugar are well blended, add broke almonds and increase heat to 325 degrees within 7 minutes.
The sugar mixture will first take on a creamy color and will not cling to... - 34.9887
Golden Almond Crisps
Make several days ahead:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter until light and fluffy; then gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating well. Add egg, lemon peel, and rum, blending well.
2. Sift flour with baking powder. With mixer at low speed,... - 40.0811
Mix the almonds, confectioner's sugar, superfine sugar, lemon juice and almond extract just long enough for them to be well- blended .
With the machine running, add the egg through the feeder tube until the mixture blends into a firm paste.
Do not overwork... - 27.0436
Almond Petits Fours
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take 2 to 3 baking sheets and using cooking parchment, line them.
3. Take a deep bowl, beat in eggs to a stiff mixture. Gently fold in almonds along with sugar and few almond extract drops.
4.... - 40.3828
Mix first four ingredients in heavy saucepan.
Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Cook, without stirring, until 250 °F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a small amount of mixture dropped into cold water forms a hard ball.
Beat egg whites until... - 46.62
Almond macaroons are mild flavored and wonderfully flavorful macaroons made with flour, eggs and sugar. Made with almond paste for taste, these almond macaroons are chewy and delicious. - 43.727
Almond Paste Filling
1. In a bowl, mix together the ground almonds and castor sugar
2. Add almond essence and turn into a smooth paste with a little of beaten egg white
3. Serve/Use as appropriate - 24.5554
In a mixing bowl, rub the butter into the flour and sugar.
Bind the mixture together with the beaten egg yolk and then roll into a rectangle about a 1/4" thick.
Brush with warmed jam.
Then make a meringue with the egg white and icing sugar by whisking... - 38.0208
Passover Almond Fruit Kugel
Cut the apricots in halves and place in a saucepan.
Add the boiling water.
Cook until tender, then drain, reserving water.
Reserve 5 almonds and chop remaining almonds fine.
Drain the pineapple and reserve syrup.
Place the matzos in a shallow pan and pour the... - 41.9592
This Almond Calissons is a delicious dessert recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of almonds and cherries and share with us about your feelings for this Almond Calissons dish! - 35.5989
Almond Tulips With Fresh Banana Ice
For cups: Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 400Â°F.
Butter and flour baking sheet.
Beat egg whites in medium bowl, gradually adding sugar just until frothy; this is not a meringue, so do not try to form peaks.
Add remaining ingredients and beat... - 45.4765
Mushroom Almond Pate
Toast almonds in a wide frying pan over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, until lightly browned; turn out of pan and cool.
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until onion is... - 40.7469
Vanilla Almond Loaf
1) Preheat oven at 160C.
2) In a bowl sift flour, salt and soda together.
3) In a small bowl, cream butter with sugar until light.
4) Beat in egg yolks and add 2 tbsp flour and mix well to avoid from curdling.
5) Gently fold in flour.... - 46.8113
Preheat oven to 375°F Place almonds in small baking pan.
Bake 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown, watching carefully.
Beat sugar and margarine in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
Add egg whites and almond extract; mix well.
Combine... - 40.8095
Combine the flour, ground almonds and sugar in a large bowl.
Add the butter and work it in with your fingertips until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add the egg and mix with your hands to form a cohesive dough.
Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes,... - 37.0876
1. In a small saucepan, add milk, ½ cup granulated sugar, salt and ½ cup of butter. Heat until the butter has melted and all the sugar has integrated. Cool down till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, add moderately warm water and sprinkle yeast... - 48.6652
Seriously this Almond Torte is one among the best that I have eaten. If I had to pick my favorite torte I would definitely pick this Almond Torte. Really good! - 26.3363
Chocolate Almond Torta
Chocolate Almond Torta is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Chocolate Almond Torta! - 43.9822
Peach N Almond Souffle
Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
Butter and sugar 4 ramekins or a souffle dish.
In a bowl, beat first 3 ingredients until peaks form.
In a second bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except icing sugar.
Gently fold in egg whites.
Pour into souffle... - 36.6837