- » White Ale
White Ale Recipes
Enjoy our collection of white ale recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for white ale recipes.
Curried Mussels In White Ale
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil. Add the curry paste, garlic, ginger and lemongrass; cook over moderate heat for 2 minutes, stirring. Add the mirin, coconut milk, soy sauce, fish sauce and basil leaves; simmer over low heat for 15 minutes. Strain the sauce.
2.... - 27.1433
Irish Stew With Ale
1. In a bowl, place the lamb cubes and sprinkle flour, salt, and pepper over them. Toss to coat.
2. In a large Dutch oven or flameproof casserole, melt the butter.
3. Add the dredged lamb cubes and chopped onion and sauté, stirring... - 42.3671
Ginger Ale Fruit Salad
Soften the gelatin in cold water and dissolve in boiling water.
Stir in the sugar, salt, ginger ale, and lemon juice.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in the whipped cream, grapes, pineapple, and nuts.
Chill until firm.
Unmold... - 45.0306
Ale Bronzed Steak With Caramelized Onions
Looking for a quick steak recipe for a surprise dinner, here is a recipe just right for you. Watch Mike Monahan cooking sirloin steak with some simple seasonings and then serving it with beer sauce. Great to accompany Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot wines! - 108.981
Chestnut Stilton And Ale Pie
1. To make the pastry, put the flour and salt in a bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the chopped thyme and enough water to form a soft dough.
2. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface for 1 minute until... - 43.7435
Pink Lady Using Ginger Ale
1. In a food processor, blend gin, apple brandy, lemon juice, grenadine, egg whites and cracked ice and turn the knob to LO 1 for about 5- 6 seconds.
2. Strain pink lady drink.
3. Serve pink lady cocktail after garnishing with cherry. - 33.2493
Romulan Ale Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add white rum, blue curacao, sprite, tobasco sauce, ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass.
3. Garnish with lime wedge and serve chilled. - 106.732
Ginger Ale Sherbet
1) In a saucepan, add water and 1 cup of sugar.
2) Bring to a boil and cook until the temperature reaches 234Â°F to 238Â°F.
3) Beat the egg whites until they become stiff.
4) Gradually add 1/2 cup of sugar while beating simultaneously.
5) Into the... - 44.683
Cheddar And Ale Souffle
In a saucepan, combine milk and onion; heat to scalding.
Add ale, salt, dry mustard, Tabasco, grated cheese, and 2 cups of the bread cubes.
In a bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-coloured; stir into saucepan.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until... - 38.2797
Pumpkin Ale Beer Bread
Perfect Halloween gift. This a great video to prepare beer bread with pumpkin ale. Just outstanding. A great holiday recipe, this is moist, fluffy and makes great if accompanied with lentil soup. This versatile bread, if wrapped in a colored cellophane can... - 130.635