- » Whiskey Steak Sauce
Whiskey Steak Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whiskey steak sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whiskey steak sauce recipes.
Pan Broiled Steaks With Barley Pilaf And Whiskey Sauce
1) Trim off the extra fat from the steaks and press the crushed peppercorns and garlic cloves into both sides of the steak. Let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, melt butter, saute onions and mushrooms for... - 43.8975
Whiskey Marinated Barbecued Jack Steak
Look at this unique way to marinate your steak in a flavorful marinade with whiskey. The video here displays an excellent style to include whiskey in the marinade. Take a look and surely use this amazing marinade on a special celebration to impress your... - 139.464
Lobster Stuffed Filet Mignon With Whiskey Sauce
Are you a seafood lover? How does a steak and lobster combo sound? If it sounds interesting enough, then try these filet mignons with a whiskey sauce! Its like heaven on earth! See this video on making this exotic dish! - 102.681
Whiskey Sauced Turkey
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the light cream or milk, water, flour, bouillon, thyme, and pepper.
Set sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.0822
Tennessee Whiskey Burger On The Grill
How about a flavor of whiskey induced in the burger? Exciting as it sounds, the burger is just as moist and the hint of whiskey brings on a different taste level! Want to attempt one? Watch this superb recipe, and this video to make a nice burger for yourself... - 105.154
Bourbon Rib Eye Steaks
In a skillet, melt butter.
Sear steaks 3-5 minutes each side.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour bourbon over steaks.
Flambe 30 seconds.
Remove steaks from skillet.
Fold cream into steak cooking fat.
Whisk to a smooth sauce.
Bring to a boil.
Remove... - 31.0776
Grilled Drunken Steaks
If you want to twist your steaks a bit, try this Grilled Drunken Steaks next time you are on the grill. Watch this video for the details of this delightful dish. The marinade really makes a difference. Cook it up and find out! - 95.7692
Bushmills Flamed Steak
1. In a large skillet, melt and heat the butter until it is golden brown.
2. Sear the steaks quickly in the brown butter and cook to desired degree of doneness.
3. Remove steak to a hot serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
4. To make the... - 45.1391
1) TO MAKE THE SAUCE: Heat a pan and melt butter/oil. Sauté 1 onion and carrot.
2) Put in 1 tbsp parsley, thyme, bay leaf, wine, stock and tomato puree. Let it simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, strain and keep warm.
3) Heat a pan with 1 tbsp... - 45.4633
Tarragon Marinade For Sirloin Steak
Line shallow glass baking dish with about 3/4 of the onion slices.
Squeeze lemon juice over onion; add 4 cloves of garlic, bay leaf, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour in oil, vinegar and wine.
Lay steak in marinade; spread remaining onion slices on... - 39.7116
Soba With Marinated Beef And Tomatoes
1. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Combine cornstarch, 1 teaspoon canola oil, 1 teaspoon water, whiskey (if desired), soy sauce, and salt in a large zip-top bag. Add steak, seal and toss well to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 10... - 32.8894