- » Whiskey Marinade
Whiskey Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whiskey marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whiskey marinade recipes.
Fruit Kabobs With Whiskey Baste
In large bowl, combine honey, whiskey and lemon juice; add pineapple chunks, banana pieces, orange sections and cherries.
Gently toss to coat fruit well.
Cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours or until ready to grill.
Remove fruit with slotted spoon, reserving... - 33.6785
Whiskey Marinated Barbecued Jack Steak
Look at this unique way to marinate your steak in a flavorful marinade with whiskey. The video here displays an excellent style to include whiskey in the marinade. Take a look and surely use this amazing marinade on a special celebration to impress your... - 104.582
Shrimps In Whiskey
Thaw shrimps if frozen.
Remove dark vein from center back.
Wipe with damp cloth.
Pour marinade in a flat bottomed glass pan.
Let shrimps marinate one hour in refrigerator, turning them once to allow marinade to penetrate entirely.
Lay shrimps in... - 45.0645
Tarragon Marinade For Sirloin Steak
Line shallow glass baking dish with about 3/4 of the onion slices.
Squeeze lemon juice over onion; add 4 cloves of garlic, bay leaf, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour in oil, vinegar and wine.
Lay steak in marinade; spread remaining onion slices on... - 41.8603
Irish Whiskey Chicken Wings
Want to make your chicken wings taste really awesome - add Irish whiskey for marinating. But there are few more tricks to make the chicken wings truly unique and delicious. What are those? Well, to learn about those tricks, you have to watch the video. - 109.144
The day before the barbecue, place filets mignon in a shallow ceramic or glass dish.
Combine marinade ingredients.
Pour over meat.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
The next day, bring meat and marinade back to room temperature.
(This will... - 45.8892
Whiskey Beef Pot Roast
Soak the strips of fat in the whisky for 1 hour.
Drain, reserving the whisky.
Insert the strips into the beef using a larding needle.
Place in a bowl with the carrots, bouquet garni, whisky, wine, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and leave to... - 43.6213
Spareribs With Whiskey
Spareribs With Whisky is a sumptuous meat preparation that is perfect for a party or a grand family backyard dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite. Try this excellent Spareribs With Whisky at home! - 27.7993
Bourbon Mustard Marinade
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Pour over meat in a shallow dish and marinate for several hours or up to 2 days. - 19.8814
1) Chop the chicken into desired pieces.
2) Mix in whisky, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar and cornflour to the chicken and allow to marinate for 20 to 30 minutes.
3) Ensure that the chicken is properly coated.
4) Pare and thinly slice the... - 45.6303
Liver Pate! A sumptuous appetizer or side dish that can be added to your dinner spread with confidence. This delightful well flavored liver pate will leave you licking your finger! Try this wonderful recipe. - 40.2315
Bourbon Marinated Chuck Roast
In a small bowl, whisk together the whiskey, vegetable oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper.
Place the beef in a large lock-top plastic bag and pour in the whiskey mixture.
Press out the air and seal the bag tightly.
Massage the bag gently to distribute the... - 39.5976
Gangbang Irish Stew
Four hours before cooking, sprinkle meat with 1 cup wine and store in refrigerator.
Turn meat several times.
Reserve wine marinade.
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Brown meat in hot butter.
Remove to deep heavy saucepan.
Cook onion in fat... - 46.2153
Shrimp And Scallop Brochettes
1. Halve large scallops (you should have about 40 pieces). In a 2- or 3-quart rectangular baking dish combine oil, whiskey, mustard, honey, vinegar, soy sauce, hot pepper sauce, and salt. Add the shrimp and scallops, stirring to coat. Cover and chill for 2 to... - 33.7335
Bourbon Soaked Pork Tenderloin
Combine soy sauce, Bourbon and brown sugar in a shallow dish.
Trim the pork of all fat and silverskin.
Add the meat to the marinade, turning to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
Rotate the pork, one on each spit rod, 30 to 35... - 25.9158
Mushroom Chicken Shangri La
1. With oil and cornstarch rub chicken to coat completely and add mushrooms, prunes, green onions, ginger and oyster sauce.
2. In a bowl combine marinade ingredients and mix with chicken mixture.
3. Marinate overnight and steam the mixture 45 minutes... - 37.5567
Soba With Marinated Beef And Tomatoes
1. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Combine cornstarch, 1 teaspoon canola oil, 1 teaspoon water, whiskey (if desired), soy sauce, and salt in a large zip-top bag. Add steak, seal and toss well to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 10... - 34.5061
Whiskey Marinade Recipes By Category
Whiskey Marinade Ingredient: