- » Whiskey Honey Lemon
Whiskey Honey Lemon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whiskey honey lemon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whiskey honey lemon recipes.
The North American Cocktail, Honey Whiskey
The North American Cocktail is designed with the idea that all the ingredients are North American staples. Think of this as a honey hybrid of the Whiskey Sour. Tasting Notes: Highlights the properties of a honey whiskey yet brings flashbacks of the whiskey... - 116.198
In small saucepan, combine ingredients.
Over low heat, simmer to blend flavors, stirring occasionally to dissolve honey. - 21.9046
Fruit Kabobs With Whiskey Baste
In large bowl, combine honey, whiskey and lemon juice; add pineapple chunks, banana pieces, orange sections and cherries.
Gently toss to coat fruit well.
Cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours or until ready to grill.
Remove fruit with slotted spoon, reserving... - 33.6785
Whiskey Hot Toddy
1. In a saucepan, heat 1 cup of drinking water.
2. In a pint glass, add the hot water, the whiskey and lemon. Steep the tea bag into the glass for 5 minutes.
3. Using a stirrer, add the honey and stir well to dissolve it, into the... - 126.036
Mix and shake well.
Serve over chipped ice in old fashioned glasses.
Add maraschino cherry and thin wedge of orange slice on pick. - 24.5044
Shrimps In Whiskey
Thaw shrimps if frozen.
Remove dark vein from center back.
Wipe with damp cloth.
Pour marinade in a flat bottomed glass pan.
Let shrimps marinate one hour in refrigerator, turning them once to allow marinade to penetrate entirely.
Lay shrimps in... - 45.0645
Bourbon Bbq Sauce
An easy to make tangy tomato, vinegar, mustard and bourbon whiskey based barbecue sauce that's the perfect mop for grilled Chicken, Beef, and Pork. Be sure to make up a bunch of it because you'll want plenty for table dippin', too..! Watch the BBQ Pit Boys... - 0
Fried Noodles And Honey
1. Tossing in the pan fry spoonfuls of cold pasta in the oil, to brown both sides.
2. Prepare the sauce by heating the honey, orange zest, scotch, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
3. Let it boil, stir and drizzle the sauce over the pancakes.
4.... - 39.346
The Lynchburg Lemonade #2
This lynchburg lemonade recipe will highlight Honey Whiskey and play it out in a very cool and honey driven flavor. We've got a refreshing little cocktail recipe here. - 113.159
Egg Egg nog
Beat the egg yolks until they are light and lemon-colored; add the honey and beat again. Blend in the milk.
Beat the egg whites until stiff, but not dry; fold them into the milk mixture, then fold in the whipped cream.
Spike it if you like, pour into small... - 27.5355
Shea's Rebellion And Derby Cocktail No. 2
Watch this video to learn two great cocktails- Shea's Rebellion and Derby Cocktail No. 2. Both these cocktails use Maker's Mark Bourbon whiskey and these are great guest pleasers when you have special guests. - 115.343
Greek Nut Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F.
2) Use the food chopper, to chop pecans and zwieback together.
3) With a grater, carefully bring out the rinds orange and lemon.
4) In two bowls, separately place egg whites and egg yolks.
5) Beat the egg yolks to... - 46.3427
In a large bowl combine the flour, farina, baking powder, orange rind, salt and spices.
In a separate bowl stir to- gether the sugar, eggs, orange juice, Cognac, whiskey, butter and oil.
Gradually stir the egg mixture into the flour... - 42.7755
Duncan Hines Mint Julep
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine whiskey and whole mint and syrup and let stand for 2 hours.
2. Remove the mint and discard.
3. Rub the rim of julep glasses with lime or lemon and dip in powdered sugar.
4. Place the glasses in the chiller to chill... - 40.746