- » Whiskey Fruit Punch
Whiskey Fruit Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whiskey fruit punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whiskey fruit punch recipes.
Whiskey Sour Punch
1. Prepare garnish: Thinly slice orange; discard ends. With small, sharp knife, flute edges of slices; set aside.
2. In 5-quart punch bowl, combine undiluted lemonade concentrate and remaining ingredients; mix well. Garnish with orange slices - 23.2935
1. In pitcher or bowl, combine frozen fruit-juice concentrates, bitters, sugar, and syrup drained from maraschino cherries.
2. When juices are thawed, stir until well blended.
3. Refrigerate, with cherries, until well chilled—several hours or... - 41.4605
Whiskey Sour Punch
1. Using a soup strainer, drain liquid from canned Maraschino cherries and reserve the liquid.
2. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine the lemon and orange juice concentrates, angostura bitters, sugar and reserved cherry liquid.... - 47.682
My family, friends and even outlaws equally loved this Dead Orse recipe. I would say Dead Orse is definitely a crowd puller. I personally like the addition of tomato and Worcestershire sauce here. Get ready to make this. - 25.4822
Stormer's Christmas Punch
Defrost the frozen orange juice and combine all the ingredients.
Mix well and refrigerate.
To serve, pour 1/2 and 1/2 with either soda or ginger ale over ice cubes.
Garnish with maraschino cherries or other fruit, if desired. - 27.2206
Lemon Maple Christmas Punch
In large saucepan mix the lemon juice and maple-flavored syrup.
Heat just to boiling.
Stir in whiskey; heat through.
Do not boil.
Serve at once in small mugs.
Sprinkle with ground nutmeg and garnish with lemon slices, if desired. - 31.8992
Mix fruit juices and grenadine in large bowl.
Add whiskey and let stand 20 minutes.
Just before serving, pour over a large block of ice.
Add sparkling water slowly and serve at once.
Add fruit to decorate.
16 servings. - 33.8674