- » Whiskey Candy
Whiskey Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whiskey candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whiskey candy recipes.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Soak the raisins in the whiskey.
Add the candied peel to the raisins with the orange rind.
Mix well and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
Cream the butter with the sugar till pale and fluffy.
Beat the eggs and add, a little at a time,... - 47.4546
Kentucky Whiskey Cake
Soak the red and green candied cherries in the whiskey for 8 to 10 hours.
Cream the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks and beat well.
Add the soaked fruit with its soaking liquid.
Stir in the flour, nutmeg and baking... - 44.9601
Cut cherries into halves.
Soak cherries and raisins in whiskey overnight.
Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy; add egg yolks, beating well.
Add whiskey mixture and flour, reserving small amount of flour.
Add nutmeg and baking powder.
Fold in... - 46.2148
Whiskey Raisin Cake
1. In the whisky soak the raisins and lemon rind for at least 12 hours, or, if possible, overnight.
2. Heat the oven to 350"F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease and line a 23 cm (9 in) round tin.
3. Combine together the flour and baking powder.
4.... - 48.6423
Whiskey Laced Mince Pies
1. To make the pastry, mix the egg yolk with the orange rind, caster sugar and 10ml/2 tsp chilled water in a small bowl and set aside. Sift the flour into a separate mixing bowl.
2. Rub or cut in the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine... - 44.6662
Original Pioneer Whiskey Cake
1. In Bourbon, allow the cherries and raisins to soak overnight.
2. Preheat the oven to 250 to 275 degrees.
3. Beat together butter and sugar till they get fluffy, then include the egg yolks and beat well.
4. Further add the soaked fruit... - 44.8397
The Morning After Cocktail, Hair 'o The Dog
Another hair of the dog style recipe for the morning after a bad night of drinking. For this drink we are using sugar free AMP because that is what I drink for energy drinks. It is like a satanic candy cane!
Try them with Bitters, Old Men Roasted Macadamia... - 0
The color is warm white and the delicious scent of the buttery caramel and the whipped cream make you want to take a bite! The flavor is rich, the perfect balance of sweet and salty with the warm bite of whisky that goes down super smooth, rounded and gentle.... - 121.239
Betty's Chocolate Bourbon Balls -- Thanksgiving
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Bourbon Balls. These delightful dark chocolate-dipped candies contain Maker's Mark Whisky and more chocolate! This recipe is from Maker's Mark, except for the addition of chocolate on the inside. - 0
Kicked Up Candied Apples
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place apples, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
Cook stirring occasionally until butter melts and sugar is dissolved.
Pour apples into a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
Bake 40 minutes or until apples are tender and sauce is... - 27.3072
Kentucky Colonel Candy
1) In a bowl, using a whisk, cream the butter and the sugar till light and fluffy
2) Stir in the pecans
3) Using the hands, shape the mixture into 72 balls and place in the refrigerator to firm
4) On top of a double boiler, melt the chocolate and... - 40.6404
1. In a food processor or food chopper jar with the knife blade attached in the bowl, crumble the wafers.
2. Process them into fine crumbs and tip into a mixing bowl.
3. Place pecans in the processor or food chopper and finely chop
4. Tip into the bowl... - 40.9322
Soak the raisins in the whiskey for at least 1 hour.
Cream the butter and the brown sugar until light.
Gradually blend in the eggs.
Sift the flour with the baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg.
Add the candied cherries and pineapple, mixing well to... - 47.0981
Combine egg yolks, sugar and butter in saucepan.
Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Add remaining ingredients; cool.
Spread between cake layers. - 28.0313
Red Hot Shots
Red Hot Shots are all about a cinnamon blast, a cool burn of ice wrapped in a pretty presentation.
Tasting notes: Cinnamon blast, like a slightly diluted fireball but ends with a cold rush. The sweetness and spice coats your tongue and leaves you feeling like... - 110.384
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs and beat well.
Combine flour and spices.
Dissolve soda in milk.
Add flour to creamed mixture alternately with milk and whiskey.
Add fruits and stir to mix well.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets and bake at 250°... - 35.6631
Tennessee White Fruit Cake
Chop fruit and dredge with 2 cups of flour.
Cream sugar and shortening and add eggs, one at a time.
Mix well after each addition.
Add the milk, salt, and remaining flour alternately and mix well.
Soak the spices in the wine or whiskey and add to mixture,... - 41.3999
Pineapple And Cherry Fruitcake
Chop candied ingredients; dredge with 1 cup flour.
Cream sugar and butter until fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add remaining flour, salt and baking powder; stir in milk and whiskey.
Fold in floured fruits, pecans and... - 44.7518
Irish Fruit Cake
This Irish Fruitcake tastes incredible ! Try this fruity spicy and nutty bakes for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Irish Fruitcake are welcome ! - 47.1119
Peggy Gaines's Kentucky Pecan Bourbon Cake
"Break the pecans in pieces with the fingers or chop very coarsely; cut raisins in half and set aside.
Measure the flour after sifting once; then sift twice more.
Take 1/2 cup of this flour and mix with nuts and raisins.
To the rest of the flour add the... - 40.8408
Holiday Hard Caramel Apple
If you are looking for a rich, after-dinner treat, this is it. Chef Darren combines his favorite holiday flavors and ingredients to whomp up this delectable, extremely easy-to-make dish. This one dessert is so delish that will keep your guests coming for more... - 93.6905
Christmas Nut Cake
1) In a bowl, combine fruit and whiskey. Let the fruit soak overnight.
2) Next day, preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
3) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
4) To this, add eggs slowly, beating well after each addition.
5) Stir in the... - 47.5279
Noel Bell Fruit Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan.
3) In a blow, sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, mace, and cloves.
4) In a bowl, beat butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light.
5) While still... - 48.6383
Christmas Nut Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 300° F
2. Grease a cake pan with butter and line the base with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large bowl, sift the flour along with nutmeg. Keep aside
4. Combine the raisins, nuts and cherries and toss them with a... - 47.4129
Light Fruit Cake
Prepare pans by lining with 2 or 3 thicknesses of well-greased heavy brown paper; add layer of waxed paper.
Chop candied fruits, dates and nuts coarsely.
Mix fruits and nuts; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar; add eggs, almond extract, vanilla and lemon... - 47.3709
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, butter and brown sugar. Cream well
3. Add the eggs, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, soda and milk and mix well
4. Add the flour while alternating with the whiskey
5. Add... - 46.8693
Mix dry ingredients well.
Combine dry ingredients with suet, almonds and fruit in a large mixing bowl.
Add eggs to lemon juice and whiskey, and stir all ingredients together.
Fill a large well-greased bowl 3/4 full, and cover with... - 40.5382
Core the apple but do not peel.
Mince apple, raisins, currants, sultanas, peel and almonds at the coarse setting of the mincer.
Grate the rind off the orange and lemon and squeeze out the juice.
Mix the grated rinds with the sugar, salt, and spices.
Add the... - 45.639
Killebrew's English Plum Pudding
Chop the suet very fine and be sure and get all the little fibers out of it.
Have all the fruit cleaned and picked over.
Dry the bread slices and roll them into fine crumbs.
Sift a small quantity of flour over fruit and suet.
Beat the eggs very light and add... - 40.774
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
Easier than ya think! I'm gifting mine to my family as an early Christmas Treat. Tuck in tissue in cute boxes, add a bow or two and deliver happiness to your loved ones! - 124.987
Clover Peach Fried Pies
1. Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder together twice. Add the butter and lard and work the mixture with a pastry blender or your fingertips until it resembles coarse crumbs with pea-sized pieces scattered throughout. Add the milk and toss with a fork... - 39.9025
Whiskey Candy Recipes By Category