- » Whiskey Butter Sauce
Whiskey Butter Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whiskey butter sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whiskey butter sauce recipes.
1) Cream butter and sugar fluffy and place in top of a double boiler.
2) Put it over boiling water and cook about 30 minutes. Stir constantly.
3) Blend small quantity of hot mixture into eggs and stir eggs into hot mixture.
4) Cook for 3 minutes... - 37.748
Whiskey Sauce is used to make dessert. Whiskey Sauce gets its taste from butter mixed with sugar and flavored with whiskey. Whiskey Sauce add to the flavor of desserts. - 20.9365
Brandy, Whiskey Or Rum Butter
Traditionally served with Christmas pudding and mince pies, this is also called Hard Sauce because after it has been made it is chilled until hard and when served melts deliciously on the hot pudding.
Cream the butter with the grated rind.
Add the sugar... - 27.2894
Cook butter and sugar in a double boiler until mixture is thick and sugar is dissolved.
Add spoonful of mixture to egg, then stir egg into butter sugar mixture.
Cool slightly; add whiskey. - 21.0397
Pan Broiled Steaks With Barley Pilaf And Whiskey Sauce
1) Trim off the extra fat from the steaks and press the crushed peppercorns and garlic cloves into both sides of the steak. Let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, melt butter, saute onions and mushrooms for... - 46.1271
Bread Pudding With Whiskey Sauce
Tear bread into small pieces. (You should have 4 cups.)
Combine bread, milk, and dates.
Let stand 15 minutes or till bread is softened, stirring often.
Beat together eggs, sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Stir into bread mixture till... - 43.5678
Bread Pudding With Whiskey Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a wire whisk.
Add bread cubes and raisins; stir well.
Spoon mixture into 6 (6-ounce) ovenproof ramekins or custard cups coated with cooking spray.
Place ramekins in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish;... - 36.0713
Lobster In Whiskey Cream Sauce
Saute scallions and garlic in butter, add salt and pepper.
Add whiskey and flame (light on fire with a match) until flame goes out.
Reduce to one half (by boiling).
Simmer until thick, about 15 minutes.
Add lobster meat and heat... - 37.1644
Bread Pudding With Whiskey Sauce
Put bread cubes in a large bowl; pour milk over bread cubes.
Add butter, sugar, eggs, salt, raisins and cinnamon; mix well.
Pour into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
Put casserole in a pan of hot water (1 inch deep).
Bake in a 350°F... - 37.747
Whiskey Sauce For Desserts
1) In a saucepan, place together butter, sugar and eggs.
2) Cook over low heat stirring continuously until thickened.
3) Take the pan away from the heat and stir in bourbon.
4) Allow the butter mixture to cool.
5) In an electric blender,... - 38.3096
Bourbon Whiskey Sauce
1. In the top of a double boiler, or in a steel bowl atop a pot of simmering water, cream together butter and sugar until light. Cook over boiling water 30 minutes, stirring often, until very hot.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk a small amount of the sugar... - 25.4685
Steamed Raisin Pudding With Irish Whiskey Sauce
To prepare pudding In a small saucepan over very low heat, combine milk and raisins and heat for 20 minutes.
Allow to cool to room temperature.
Sift together flour, soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, beat eggs until light.
Gradually add honey... - 44.0243
Overnight Eggnog Bread Pudding With Apricot Whiskey Sauce
Arrange one-third of bread slices in a single layer in a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Coat bread lightly with cooking spray; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/4 cup raisins.
Repeat procedure; top with remaining bread... - 42.2292
Make the crepes using the French Crepe Batter.
Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add the cream and whiskey and blend thoroughly.
Pour the mixture into... - 31.2049
Faisan Au Whiskey
1. Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole, add the pheasant and brown on all sides. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
2. Add the onion to the pan and cook until soft and golden brown.
3. Warm half the whisky by standing it in a jug of hot water for... - 41.8502
Sole Au Whiskey
1. Melt 25 g (1 oz) butter in a large non-stick frying pan. Add the sole in a single layer, 4 fillets at a time, and fry very gently for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through but not browned. Remove from the pan with a fish slice and keep hot in the... - 36.6677
Whiskey Beef Pot Roast
Soak the strips of fat in the whisky for 1 hour.
Drain, reserving the whisky.
Insert the strips into the beef using a larding needle.
Place in a bowl with the carrots, bouquet garni, whisky, wine, nutmeg and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and leave to... - 43.6213
Lobster With Tomato Cream Sauce
Cut the cooked lobster into good sized pieces.
Place in the top part of double boiler with the butter and heat for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and make the sauce by blending the flour with the cream, and cook a minute or two.
Add the pepper and curry powder... - 38.4906
1. Melt the butter or margarine in the upper part of a double boiler; add the flour and stir until well blended.
2. Gradually add the boiling water, stirring all the while; add the sugar and salt. Place over boiling water and cook about 15 minutes, stirring... - 26.8348
Brandy Butter is a simple accompaniment for the plum pudding! I often joke that without this sauce no one will have my plum pudding. But it is the truth, the Brandy Butter is the soul of the plum pudding! Enjoy! - 36.811
Quick Fruit Salad With Whisky Sauce
Have you tried serving some whisky sauce with fruit salad and French croutons? In this video, the chef makes this preparation. Watch the video to learn how beautifully the sauce goes with the salad. - 107.359
Fresh Summer Fruit In Caramel-mint Sauce
To Make Sauce in Microwave: Place butter in a 4-cup glass measure.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high (100%) for 40 to 60 seconds, or until melted.
With a rubber spatula, stir in sugar and salt.
Microwave on high (100%), covered with wax paper for 1... - 42.8629
TO GET READY
1. Pour water in a medium pan and bring water to a boil, then allow it to simmer.
2. Take a basin, large enough to fit over the pan without the base touching the simmering water.
3. In it combine butter, sugar and nutmeg.
4. Fit the... - 40.083
Scallops In Mushroom Sauce
Scallops In Mushroom Sauce! Were you looking for a unique seafood preparation dish that you can serve for your party? Then Scallops In Mushroom Sauce is definitely the recipe for you. This delicious and simple dish is sure to bowl your guests over! - 46.5536
Kicked Up Candied Apples
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place apples, sugar and butter in a saucepan.
Cook stirring occasionally until butter melts and sugar is dissolved.
Pour apples into a 9 x 9 inch baking dish.
Bake 40 minutes or until apples are tender and sauce is... - 27.3072
Old Fashioned Black Velvet Cake
Buying a dessert cake every time from the store makes your pocket sore, do not worry. Here is a quick video on making black velvet cake. This video shows a simple and easy recipe which has been baked many times by the chef. - 110.974
Sublime Bread Pudding
1. Heat oven to 325°. Break bread into chunks, place in large shallow bowl. Add milk, and let soak for about 10 minutes. (1 like more texture to my pudding, but if you don't, crush the soaked mixture with your hands until well mixed.) Add eggs, sugar,... - 34.3817
Bread Pudding is loved by many desserts. I had prepared this Bread Pudding and it turned out to be very well. Bread Pudding gets its taste from bread mixed with milk and eggs and topped with raisins. - 37.0693
Breakfast Bread Pudding
Many people don’t know that French Toast and Bread Pudding are essentially the same thing – stale bread saturated with custard that is cooked until it has a crunchy exterior and a gooey interior – the stuff dreams are made of. Individual nuances... - 120.515
Trim excess fat from chops.
In a 10-inch skillet brown chops in hot butter or margarine on both sides.
Sprinkle chops lightly with some salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, adding a little more butter, if necessary.
Remove chops to a... - 36.2754
Braised Onion Slices
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add olive oil.
Add the onions and sear over high heat for 2 minutes.
Add salt, broth, and pepper and reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the whiskey, if desired, and let the sauce cook down... - 38.0715
Bourbon Rib Eye Steaks
In a skillet, melt butter.
Sear steaks 3-5 minutes each side.
Season with salt and pepper.
Pour bourbon over steaks.
Flambe 30 seconds.
Remove steaks from skillet.
Fold cream into steak cooking fat.
Whisk to a smooth sauce.
Bring to a boil.
Remove... - 32.3593
Iron Reagan’s Gourmet French Toast
1. Crack the eggs and combine with 2 cups of milk, salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
2. Grease a frying pan with butter and heat over medium heat.
3. Dip slices of the Brioche bread in the egg mixture and place in frying cooking approximately 2 minutes a... - 0
Gangbang Irish Stew
Four hours before cooking, sprinkle meat with 1 cup wine and store in refrigerator.
Turn meat several times.
Reserve wine marinade.
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Brown meat in hot butter.
Remove to deep heavy saucepan.
Cook onion in fat... - 46.2153
Bread Pudding With Glenfiddich
1. FOR THE PUDDING: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take a 13x9 inch baking dish, and grease it with butter. Keep it aside.
3. In a bowl, put apricots and marinate it with ½ cup whiskey. Set it aside.
4. For pudding, take a large mixing... - 124.785
1) Using a knife, slice the chicken breasts into thick strips. Add salt, pepper and herbs to season. Let it stand for a while.
2) Heat a saucepan and melt half of the butter and oil. Put in onion and garlic. Saute until soft but do not brown it.
3) Put... - 43.4704
Blowsight Bbq Pork With Corn, Veggies And Halloumi
1. Place the pork steaks in a sealable bag and add a splash of whiskey, ½ cup of BBQ sauce, and 1 tbs.
2. BBQ seasoning then seal, mix well and set aside. Cut the onions, pepper and tomatoes into medium sized pieces that can be places on a skewer.
3. Place... - 0
1) TO MAKE THE SAUCE: Heat a pan and melt butter/oil. Sauté 1 onion and carrot.
2) Put in 1 tbsp parsley, thyme, bay leaf, wine, stock and tomato puree. Let it simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, strain and keep warm.
3) Heat a pan with 1 tbsp... - 43.6932
Fried Noodles And Honey
1. Tossing in the pan fry spoonfuls of cold pasta in the oil, to brown both sides.
2. Prepare the sauce by heating the honey, orange zest, scotch, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
3. Let it boil, stir and drizzle the sauce over the pancakes.
4.... - 39.346
Chophouse Steak Burger
This burger represents a Steak House On A Bun! Ground USDA Prime ribeye steak, whiskey reduction, fried onion, smoked bacon and a Texas Toast treatment on the potato rolls. Enjoy! - 0
Jack Daniel's Sour Mash Ribs
Sauce: Heat the butter in a sauce pan with the oil, add the onion and garlic.
Saute until tender.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is very thick.
Ribs: Cut the ribs into 5 bone sections.
Combine... - 43.9649
Pasta Al Salmone Affumicato
Pasta al Salmone affumicato is a small demonstration of Italy's classy culinary skills. This dish is so simple and hardly calls for many ingredients, but man! Does it taste good! Take a look at the video for recipe details. You will love it. - 104.514
Platter Of Fish And Shellfish
For the sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the lobster shells and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the shallots and carrot, and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until the shallots are softened.
Stir in the whiskey and set... - 42.7935
Steamed Date Nut Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Combine flour, walnuts, dates, raisins, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; stir in water, molasses, egg and butter.
Turn batter into greased 6-cup glass Bundt dish or 2-quart glass bowl with inverted glass in center.
Cover with... - 43.0638
Bushmills Flamed Steak
1. In a large skillet, melt and heat the butter until it is golden brown.
2. Sear the steaks quickly in the brown butter and cook to desired degree of doneness.
3. Remove steak to a hot serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
4. To make the... - 46.8288
Classic New Orleans Bread Pudding
Its Christmas season and a recipe that is imperative to be made is the classic bread pudding! A sugar rush for this sweet indulgence! Watch the kids make this bread pudding and make it perfect! - 109.659
Fruit Bread Pudding With Meringue Topping
Thr fruit bread pudding with whiskey sauce is prepared with white bread cubes along with eggs, milk ,sugar and pineapples. Baked in the oven along with butter and vanilla, almond extract and raisins for flavor, the fruit bread pudding is a dessert pudding... - 49.3612