- » Whiskey Butter Onion
Whiskey Butter Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whiskey butter onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whiskey butter onion recipes.
Braised Onions In Whiskey
1) Slice onions and keep aside.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and allow melting.
3) Add onion slices and let them sweat.
4) Season onions with salt and pepper.
5) Pour in whiskey and cover with a lid. Cook for some time until the onions... - 36.4308
Baby Onions And Potatoes In Whiskey
1. In a basin, soak the onions in boiling water for 2 minutes.
2. Drain the onions in a colander.
3. Using a small paring knife, peel the onions and place them in a bowl. Keep aside until late.
4. In a saucepan, boil the baby potatoes in... - 43.1384
Pan Broiled Steaks With Barley Pilaf And Whiskey Sauce
1) Trim off the extra fat from the steaks and press the crushed peppercorns and garlic cloves into both sides of the steak. Let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, melt butter, saute onions and mushrooms for... - 46.1271
Lobster With Whiskey And Cream
Remove the lobster meat from the shells and cut it into 2.5 cm/1 in pieces.
Reserve the shells.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onion and fry until it is soft but not brown.
Stir in the lobster meat with salt and pepper to taste.
Warm the whisky in a... - 35.1593
Faisan Au Whiskey
1. Melt the butter in a flameproof casserole, add the pheasant and brown on all sides. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
2. Add the onion to the pan and cook until soft and golden brown.
3. Warm half the whisky by standing it in a jug of hot water for... - 41.8502
Whiskey Marmalade Chicken
1. In a medium skillet, heat the oil and butter.
2. When hot, sauté the chicken pieces until evenly browned on all sides.
3. Add the onion, pepper and salt and sauté for 2 minutes until the onion is soft and transparent.
4. Pour the... - 44.9419
Braised Onion Slices
Melt the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add olive oil.
Add the onions and sear over high heat for 2 minutes.
Add salt, broth, and pepper and reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the whiskey, if desired, and let the sauce cook down... - 38.0715
Grilled Onion Soup
1. Slice onions at least 1/4 inches thick as shown. Coat with butter and/or oil.
2. Place in grill opposite the coals for about 10-15 minutes to brown slightly but remain firm.
3. Add some wood chunks or chips to the fire for a slight smoke.
4.... - 102.51
French Onion Soup
This french onion soup is a classic soup that I enjoy quite often, especially in the winter. Made with a base of consomme along with whiskey and white wine, the french onion soup has thyme and garlic for flavor along with parsley flakes. Topped with cheese... - 47.4924
Gaelic Steak Flambe
Melt the butter in a large frying pan with the oil.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes, until the onion just begins to colour.
Rub the steaks well with freshly ground black pepper and place in the pan.
Fry quickly for about 2 minutes on each... - 39.4093
Pan Broiled Steaks Two Ways
1. Heat butter and Oil in a large frying pan.
2. Add onion, and saute gently for 4 minutes.
3. Grind pepper over steaks and rub it well in.
4. Add them to the pan, and cook quickly to the degree you prefer.
5. Add salt and parsley to the pan. Pour whiskey... - 38.731
Scallops In Mushroom Sauce
Scallops In Mushroom Sauce! Were you looking for a unique seafood preparation dish that you can serve for your party? Then Scallops In Mushroom Sauce is definitely the recipe for you. This delicious and simple dish is sure to bowl your guests over! - 46.5536
Autumn- Fresh Butternut Squash Soup With Sippets
What could be a better way to make the most of autumn's harvest than a warm, rich, satisfying butternut squash soup. Simple, sumptuous and sophisticated, this soup can be made ready to serve in a little less than an hour. Betty prepares a velvety, thick soup... - 97.6735
1) Using a knife, slice the chicken breasts into thick strips. Add salt, pepper and herbs to season. Let it stand for a while.
2) Heat a saucepan and melt half of the butter and oil. Put in onion and garlic. Saute until soft but do not brown it.
3) Put... - 43.4704
Gangbang Irish Stew
Four hours before cooking, sprinkle meat with 1 cup wine and store in refrigerator.
Turn meat several times.
Reserve wine marinade.
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper.
Brown meat in hot butter.
Remove to deep heavy saucepan.
Cook onion in fat... - 46.2153
Portuguese Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Portuguese Chicken And Vegetable Stew is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Portuguese Chicken And Vegetable Stew; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 46.9633
Blowsight Bbq Pork With Corn, Veggies And Halloumi
1. Place the pork steaks in a sealable bag and add a splash of whiskey, ½ cup of BBQ sauce, and 1 tbs.
2. BBQ seasoning then seal, mix well and set aside. Cut the onions, pepper and tomatoes into medium sized pieces that can be places on a skewer.
3. Place... - 0
1) TO MAKE THE SAUCE: Heat a pan and melt butter/oil. Sauté 1 onion and carrot.
2) Put in 1 tbsp parsley, thyme, bay leaf, wine, stock and tomato puree. Let it simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat, strain and keep warm.
3) Heat a pan with 1 tbsp... - 43.6932
Chophouse Steak Burger
This burger represents a Steak House On A Bun! Ground USDA Prime ribeye steak, whiskey reduction, fried onion, smoked bacon and a Texas Toast treatment on the potato rolls. Enjoy! - 0
Pasta Al Salmone Affumicato
Pasta al Salmone affumicato is a small demonstration of Italy's classy culinary skills. This dish is so simple and hardly calls for many ingredients, but man! Does it taste good! Take a look at the video for recipe details. You will love it. - 104.514
Jack Daniel's Sour Mash Ribs
Sauce: Heat the butter in a sauce pan with the oil, add the onion and garlic.
Saute until tender.
Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until sauce is very thick.
Ribs: Cut the ribs into 5 bone sections.
Combine... - 43.9649
Bushmills Flamed Steak
1. In a large skillet, melt and heat the butter until it is golden brown.
2. Sear the steaks quickly in the brown butter and cook to desired degree of doneness.
3. Remove steak to a hot serving platter and cover with foil to keep warm.
4. To make the... - 46.8288
Uncle Victor's Bouillabaisse
Boil shrimp and 4 cloves in 1 1/2 quarts water and 1 level tea spoon salt for 6 minutes.
Remove shrimp with straining spoon leaving water in pot to be used later for fish.
Remove shells from shrimp and slit in half lengthwise.
Cut mushrooms in V4-inch slices... - 40.814