- » Whiskey Butter
Whiskey Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whiskey butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whiskey butter recipes.
Grease 12-cup fluted ring dish.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, water, oil, whiskey and eggs.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes,... - 52.0581
1) Cream butter and sugar fluffy and place in top of a double boiler.
2) Put it over boiling water and cook about 30 minutes. Stir constantly.
3) Blend small quantity of hot mixture into eggs and stir eggs into hot mixture.
4) Cook for 3 minutes... - 37.748
Brandy, Whiskey Or Rum Butter
Traditionally served with Christmas pudding and mince pies, this is also called Hard Sauce because after it has been made it is chilled until hard and when served melts deliciously on the hot pudding.
Cream the butter with the grated rind.
Add the sugar... - 27.2894
You May Also Like!
Cook butter and sugar in a double boiler until mixture is thick and sugar is dissolved.
Add spoonful of mixture to egg, then stir egg into butter sugar mixture.
Cool slightly; add whiskey. - 21.0397
Whiskey Sauce is used to make dessert. Whiskey Sauce gets its taste from butter mixed with sugar and flavored with whiskey. Whiskey Sauce add to the flavor of desserts. - 20.9365
Braised Onions In Whiskey
1) Slice onions and keep aside.
2) In a fry pan, add butter and allow melting.
3) Add onion slices and let them sweat.
4) Season onions with salt and pepper.
5) Pour in whiskey and cover with a lid. Cook for some time until the onions... - 36.4308
Cut cherries into halves.
Soak cherries and raisins in whiskey overnight.
Cream butter, brown sugar and sugar until fluffy; add egg yolks, beating well.
Add whiskey mixture and flour, reserving small amount of flour.
Add nutmeg and baking powder.
Fold in... - 46.2148
Irish Whiskey Cake
Irish Whiskey Cake is simply one of the most delicious and intoxicating desserts I have come across. I love this amazing Irish Whiskey Cake. You really have to try this Irish Whiskey Cake recipe. - 47.4711
Pan Broiled Steaks With Barley Pilaf And Whiskey Sauce
1) Trim off the extra fat from the steaks and press the crushed peppercorns and garlic cloves into both sides of the steak. Let it rest at room temperature for about 1 hour.
2) In a heavy pan, melt butter, saute onions and mushrooms for... - 46.1271
Kentucky Whiskey Cake
Soak the red and green candied cherries in the whiskey for 8 to 10 hours.
Cream the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the egg yolks and beat well.
Add the soaked fruit with its soaking liquid.
Stir in the flour, nutmeg and baking... - 44.9601
Lobster In Whiskey Cream Sauce
Saute scallions and garlic in butter, add salt and pepper.
Add whiskey and flame (light on fire with a match) until flame goes out.
Reduce to one half (by boiling).
Simmer until thick, about 15 minutes.
Add lobster meat and heat... - 37.1644
Irish Whiskey Cake
Chock-full of raisins, lemon peel and spices. The light brown sugar and whiskey give this cake a mild butterscotch type of flavor. - 39.653
Bread Pudding With Whiskey Sauce
Tear bread into small pieces. (You should have 4 cups.)
Combine bread, milk, and dates.
Let stand 15 minutes or till bread is softened, stirring often.
Beat together eggs, sugar, melted butter, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Stir into bread mixture till... - 43.5678