Simple Cream Sauce
- » Whipping Cream Sauce
Whipping Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whipping cream sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whipping cream sauce recipes.
Whipping Cream Sauce
In a small bowl, stir cream cheese.
Blend in whipping cream, milk, chives and parsley.
Makes about 2 cups sauce. - 24.1559
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Sauce In Whipped Cream
1. Combine egg yolks, cocoa, cornflour and sugar in small bowl, gradually stir in milk, cook on HIGH for five to six minutes or until mixture thickens and boils. Stir twice during cooking.
2. Allow sauce to cool, fold in whipped cream. - 26.9757
Mustard Sauce With Whipped Cream
Combine cooked egg yolk, raw egg yolk, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
Fold into whipped cream.
Serve immediately. - 30.6248
Whipped Cream Sauce For Plum Pudding
Put in double boiler and add whites of 2 eggs.
Beat 10 minutes.
Let cool, then stir in 1/2 cup whipped cream.
This will keep a week or so in refrigerator. - 22.0678
Horseradish Sauce With Whipped Cream
1.In a bowl, whip the cream stiff
2.Now mix the other ingredients and beat them gradually into the whipped cream
3.Serve with roast beef - 31.3472
Whipped Cream Mustard Sauce
Combine sugar, mustard, vinegar, water, salt, and egg yolks in a small saucepan. Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Remove from heat; stir in margarine and horse radish. Cool. Whip cream to soft peaks. Fold into the cooled,... - 23.5674
Whipped Cream Pineapple Topping
1. In a pan, take gelatin and hot water. Dissolve gelatin in it.
2. Add crushed pineapple and blend well.
4. When it sets partially, remove from refrigerator. Add whipped cream and sugar.
5. Add little green food color so that it... - 37.2906
Capirotada With Raspberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a heavy skillet, heat the butter until it's hot, add the bread, and fry until it's golden.
Remove the bread and drain it on paper towels.
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add the chocolate, sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup... - 47.8696
Whipped Cream Chocolate Sauce
Melt chocolate, add sugar and hot water, cook in top of double boiler until smooth and glossy.
Beat eggs, pour hot milk mixture slowly into beaten egg yolks, return to boiler, cook until it thickens like custard.
Fold in... - 34.4203