- » Whipped Turnip
Whipped Turnip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whipped turnip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whipped turnip recipes.
Whipped Turnip And Apple
1. In a bowl, put together rutabaga with salt and pepper; mash well.
2. On top of the double boiler over very heat, place the mashed rutabaga to keep warm.
3. In a saucepan, put together apples, water and lemon juice; simmer for about 10... - 44.2271
You May Also Like!
In slow-cooking pot, combine turnips, potatoes, onion and 1 tsp.salt.
Cover with water.
Cover pot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Mash; add cream, butter, 1/2 tsp.salt and pepper.
Beat until fluffy.
Makes 6... - 39.288
Potato And Turnip Whip
1.In a slow cooker, put turnips, potatoes and onions.
2.Add enough water to cover the vegetables.
3.Put the cooker's lid on and keep it on HIGH heat for 4 hrs. so that the ingredients get cooked.
4.Once done, drain the excess water.
5.Mash the cooked... - 39.0398
Ham Turnips Au Gratin
1. In a saucepan place the turnips. Add salt and water. Cover and boil.
2. Cook over medium heat, keeping the saucepan covered for 5 minutes. Keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl add pepper, whipping cream and savory. Set it aside.
4. In a 2 quart casserole... - 45.7784
1. Dice the cooked turnips. Mash or rice them.
2. Whip in cream or milk, butter or margarine, salt, mace and pepper. - 27.4581
Ham & Turnips Au Gratin
Place turnips and salt in a saucepan; cover with water, and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Combine whipping cream, savory, and pepper; set aside.
Place one-third of turnips in a greased 2-quart... - 36.9389
Cook the turnips and potatoes in separate saucepans until tender.
In a large bowl mash them together with 4 tablespoons of the butter.
Let the mixture cool.
In a small skillet heat the remaining butter and saute the onion and green pepper.
Preheat... - 42.031
Slice, and boil in salted water until tender but not too soft, about 15 minutes; drain, and mash.
Cook potatoes in salted water in separate saucepan.
Drain well, mash and combine with mashed turnip.
Add remaining ingredients, and whip with egg... - 32.0988
Venison Pot Roast With Root Vegetables And Parsnip Whipped Potatoes
1. Start by preparing the pot roast, preheat the oven to 350° F
2. In a pot, cook the bacon over medium heat, once cooked then drain the bacon on the paper towels
3. In a dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium high heat, also brown... - 44.7631
Season the beef with salt and pepper, then shape into small balls.
Brown in small amount of fat, then place in a 2-quart casserole.
Add flour to the pan drippings, stirring to blend, then add milk, stirring until thickened and smooth.
Season with salt and... - 30.9283
Fluffy Rutabaga Bake
1) Peel the rutabagas and cut them in big chunks.
2) Cook for few minutes and drain them.
3) Mash the rutabagas.
4) Take the vegetable puree in a mixer bowl and put salt, flour, cinnamon and pepper. beat them again.
5) Add eggs and... - 42.2117