- » Whipped Salad
Whipped Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whipped salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whipped salad recipes.
Whipped Avocado Surprise
Peel, seed, and mash avocado; add lemon juice.
Add all other ingredients except bacon and lettuce, blending well.
Serve on lettuce, with 2 halved bacon slices crisscrossed on each salad. - 38.7314
Fruity Whipped Gelatin
1) Into the blender add in the gelatin and boiling water. Use the Mix blade to blend for 10 seconds till the gelatin dissolves completely.
2) Add in the ice cubes and blend for 10 seconds.
3) Transfer the blend into a bowl.
4) Add in the fruit flavored... - 37.9596
Whipped Pear Salad
Drain pears, reserving 1 cup juice; heat juice.
Dissolve gelatin in pear juice.
Mash pears; add to cream cheese mixed with salad dressing.
Fold whip ped cream and pear mixture into partially set gelatin.
Cool until firm. - 28.9238
You May Also Like!
Dream Whip And Apple Salad
1. In a bowl beat Dream Whip and fold in apples and keep in fridge.
2. Make this about 1/2 hour before using.
3. Once done top with maraschino cherry if desired and serve. - 28.4148
Orange Whip (fruit Salad Dressing)
Blend all the ingredients.
Experiment to get the right thickness: If it is too thin, add more milk powder; if it is too thick, add more yogurt. - 23.6668
Fruit Salad With Whipped Cream
Drain fruits; reserve juice.
Cook juice, sugar, cornstarch and egg until thickened; cool.
Fold whipped cream into sauce and fruits.
Chill until set. - 29.8355
Lime Whipped Cream Salad
The flavor of whipped cream together with pineapple makes this Lime Whipped Cream Salad taste heavenly. This is a pretty easy preparation and will not eat up much of your time. Check out the recipe of Lime Whipped Cream Salad. - 32.6516
Gelatin Whip Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cheese to hot water; cool.
Combine all ingredients except cream; chill until thickened.
Fold in whipped cream; chill until firm. - 28.7099
Fruit Salad With Mint Ricotta Whip
1) Blend ricotta cheese in food processor or blender for 2 minutes or till a smooth mixture forms.
2) Return the mixture to a small bowl.Keep the ricotta mixture aside for later use.
3) In a large mixing bowl, mix together peach, papaya,... - 48.6462
Italian Dry Fruit Salad With Whipped Cream
Fond of Italian cuisine? Here's a must try recipe for you. Try this awesome desert that you will seldom find in a restaurant. The choice of ingredients that go in to this delicious Italian Dry Fruit Salad makes it all the more tempting. Do give it a try. - 79.0224
Blueberry Whipped Cream Salad
Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
Drain blue berries and pineapple, reserving juices.
Add enough water to reserved juices to equal 2 cups liquid; add to gelatin mixture.
Reserve 1 cup gelatin mixture; chill until partially set.
Fold blueberries,... - 37.1871
Make sure cream is very cold.
Whip all ingredients together until peaks are formed. - 27.4098
Blueberry Whipped Cream Salad
1) In a saucepan, dissolve the gelatin in 2 cups of boiling water
2) Drain the blueberries and pineapple, reserving the juices
3) To the reserved juices, add enough water to make it 2 cups
4) Add in the gelatin mixture
5) Reserve 1 cup of the gelatin... - 46.0669
Carrot Apple Whip
Mix carrots and applesauce.
Add butter, salt and pepper.
Whip until very light.
Serves 6. - 30.095
Whipped Salad Recipes By Category