- » Whipped Raspberry Jam
Whipped Raspberry Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whipped raspberry jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whipped raspberry jam recipes.
Fill each tartlet case with jam, bake in hot oven, Mark 7, 425°F., 10 to 15 minutes.
When cold, top with dot of whipped cream.
Tartlet cases may be pricked well with a fork, and baked in a moderately hot oven, Mark 5, 375° F., for 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 19.4535
Whipped Raspberry Butter
In small bowl, beat ingredients until light and fluffy.
Cover; store in refrigerator up to 1 week or freeze up to 1 month.
Allow to soften before serving. - 21.6207
Raspberry Cream Stacks
These Raspberry Cream Stacks make a dreamy dessert ! Try these amazingly irresistible raspberry jam waffles topped with ice cream, nuts and chocolaty cream and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Raspberry Cream Stacks are welcome ! - 26.0582
Fluffy Raspberry Parfait
If you are looking for a great dessert that is good for social-serving or may be on a normal day at home, this Fluffy Raspberry Parfait is the recipe to die for. Very simple yet elegant enough this fruit parfait is great with raspberry jam, almond flavoring... - 40.725
Chocolate Whipped Cream Torte
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Butter 15 X 10 X 1 -inch jelly-roll pan.
Line bottom with 'waxed paper.
Butter waxed paper; set aside.
In large bowl of electric mixer, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Beat in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, until stiff... - 40.046
Chocolate Raspberry Napoleon Cake
Chocolate Raspberry Napoleon Cake Recipe is my latest and one of the proudest recipes that I developed! Just think about Chocolate and Raspberry flavor combination and my mouth start to salivate. So just go ahead and make this easy and marvelous cake! Enjoy! - 0
Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together and add to first mixture.
Form into balls.
Place in buttered muffin pans and press around edges of pans.
Fill center with mixture of jam and nuts and bake in... - 43.0786
Raspberry Trifle Bombe
Raspberry Trifle Bombe are really gorgeous with yellow cake mix, whipping cream, Almond extract, red port wine, raspberry jam and smells wonderful. Raspberry Trifle Bombe is extremely popular with trifle lovers across the world. Try out this quick and easy... - 36.3014
Raspberry Sour-cream Waffles
This raspberry sour cream waffles is a fruity waffle recipe made with added flavor of coffee. Prepared with a batter of milk with eggs and pancake mix with added sour cream, this cooked waffle can be served with whipped cream and enjoyed as dessert. - 37.9654
Mango Mold With Raspberry Coulis
1. Blend or process mango pulp with lemon juice, apricot nectar and Cointreau, until smooth.
2. Dissolve gelatin in cold water, stir over a double saucepan of simmering water until clear. Stir into mango mixture, fold in cream, until combined.
3. Pour mixture... - 36.7726
Almond Raspberry Torte
1 Grease and lightly flour two 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Set pans aside.
2 For cake, in a large mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. Beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed 30 seconds. Add sugar... - 41.2696
Almond Jelly Roll With Raspberry Filling
Preheat oven to 3500.
To prepare cake, combine the granulated sugar and almond paste in a blender or food processor; process until well blended.
Coat a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
Line bottom of pan with wax paper.
Coat... - 43.7878
In a blender, combine the first six in-gredients.
Cover and process until blended.
Heat a lightly greased 8-in nonstick skillet; pour 1/4 cup batter in- to center of skillet.
Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom.
Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook... - 44.3357
Raspberry Chocolate Walnut Torte
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
2. Heat chocolate in a double boiler over 1 inch of boiling water until melted (or heat in a microwavable bowl on medium power for 2 1/2 minutes). Stir egg yolks and whole eggs into... - 39.8671
Raspberry Cheese Cake
This Raspberry Cheese Cake is simply excellent and is much similar to the one you would have had in your favorite bakes. It is dead easy to make and is sure to set your taste buds rolling! - 41.7743
Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, cocoa, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the coffee or water and the milk and vanilla extract, and mix with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth. (The batter will be thin.)
2. Coat four 8-inch round... - 34.9694
Chocolate And Raspberry Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In medium saucepan over low heat, melt corn oil spread; stir in sugar.
Remove from heat; stir in milk, vinegar and vanilla.
In small bowl, stir together flour,... - 44.6639
Raspberry Macaroon Souffle
1. Separate egg whites and yolks. Put whites in a large, deep bowl, and yolks in a medium bowl. With a mixer on high speed, whip whites until they hold soft peaks; gradually adding sugar, beat on high speed until whites hold stiff peaks,
3 to 5 minutes total.... - 38.5075
Easy Raspberry Charlotte
Soften the gelatin in cold water and dissolve over boiling water.
Stir in the crushed raspberries, sugar, lemon juice, and salt, and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Fold in whipped cream.
Chill until almost set.
Arrange the ladyfingers around a 1... - 43.5476
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll out the pastry into a rectangle 12 inch long and 4 1/2 inches wide. Trim edges.
3. Usinga knife, cut pastry into narrow strips, 12 inches long and 1 inche wide.
4. Use... - 33.9818
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 6 or 400°F.
2. On a floured surface, roll out the pastry into a rectangle 12 inch long and 8 inches wide. Trim edges.
3. Usinga knife, cut pastry in half lengthways, to make two 4 inch strips. Cut across into... - 33.5184
Raspberry Cream Stacks
1) Follow label instructions to toast frozen waffles.
2) Apply 1 tablespoon of jam on each waffle.
3) On serving plates, place the waffles and then cover each with a generous scoop of ice cream, almonds, and a dollop of whipped cream on top.
4) Pour... - 35.3679
Chocolate Silk Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a medium bowl add crushed cookies and butter. Mix together.
3) Transfer the mixture into a 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
4) Press the mixture at the bottom and 1 inch up side.
5) Bake for 7 to 9... - 42.4804
Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits is a chill and serve variety and you can confidently add this to your party menu. These Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits are packed with everything ideal for a yummy treat. Just give this Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits a try, you... - 32.422
Granny S Victoria Sponge
1. Preheat oven to 170°C/190°C gas/fan.
2. Take five 2 X 20 cm sandwich tins, grease thoroughly and dust with flour and keep aside.
3. Take a bowl, add butter, vanilla and sugar and cream thoroughly.
4. Slowly add eggs, individually,... - 44.7257
Tuxedo Brownie Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
3. Follow the package direction to prepare brownie mix.
4. Bake in the preheated oven
5. Invert on a wire rack and cool completely.
6. Spread jam... - 46.3195
To make pastry, sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Add butter, sugar and egg to flour mixture.
Knead to a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out... - 45.7791
Raspberry Meringue Squares
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 7 X 11 X 2-inch pan.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
Warm 1/2 cup honey by standing open jar in a pan of hot water.
Do not use direct heat as this... - 42.2867
1.Make wedges of the sponge cake by cutting it in sizes of 4x2 1/2 inch.
2.Slit these wedges through the center to open them up.
3. Spread raspberry jam on the slit surface.
4. Place back the top layer of the wedge to form sandwiches.
5.Beat cream to... - 45.5607
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease two 7-inch layer cake pans. Line them with greased non-stick parchment paper and sprinkle flour over it.
3) In a heatproof bowl, add in the eggs. Beat the eggs over a pan of simmering water.
4)... - 43.3399
Maids Of Honor
Cream shortening and eggs.
Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Sift in flour, salt and baking powder.
Shape into small balls; place in well-greased min- iature muffin cups.
Press around edges of cups.
Mix jam and almonds; place in pastry.
Bake at 425 de-'... - 38.8376
A gloriously rich trifle of the eighteenth century, when it was a favourite pudding at Cambridge University.
Split the sponge cakes, spread half with raspberry jam and half with orange marmalade.
Arrange alternately in a glass trifle dish.
Add some... - 43.0533
Ice Cream Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F (180 Deg C/Gas 4) , grease and line two 7 inch round sandwich tins.
2) Cream together the fat and sugar until fluffy, beat in the... - 44.6026
1. Divide puff pastry into three equal portions. Refrigerate 2 portions.
2. On a lightly-floured work table, use a floured rolling pin to roll one portion of pastry out into a rectangle of 13-inches by 9-inches (32 by 23 cm).
3. Wet a baking... - 41.8954
Place half of the cake cubes in bottom of 2-quart clear glass bowl.
Moisten with some of the sherry.
Cover with jam.
Top with remaining cake cubes.
Add enough additional sherry to moisten cake well.
In saucepan beat eggs and egg yolk.
Stir in milk and... - 43.1357
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Place them neatly in a glass trifle dish
2. Soak the cake with the pear juice and the sherry and let it soak
3. Coat the cake slices with the custard that is made while its still... - 45.1262
1. Prepare the pastry and let it chill for 30 minutes.
2. Let the oven heat to 425°F (220°C/Gas 7) and grease 2 baking trays.
3. Thereafter sprinkle the trays with a little water.
4. On a floured board roll out the pastry to a thin... - 45.449
Grease and flour 2 heart-shaped cake pans, 7 or 8 inches (18 or 20 cm) long.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, prepare yellow cake mix with eggs, water and oil, if required, according to package instructions.
Spread batter evenly in pans.
Bake 35... - 45.6005
Mix whipped cream and raspberries; chill.
Combine coffee, milk, sour cream, egg and oil in a bowl; blend well.
Add pancake mix; beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Pour enough batter into hot waffle iron to spread to 1 inch from edge.
Bake until steaming... - 32.6923
Chocolate Truffle Tart
FOR CRUST: BEAT flour, powdered sugar, walnuts, butter and cocoa in large mixer bowl until a soft dough forms.
Press dough onto bottom and side of ungreased 9- or 914-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
BAKE in preheated 350°F.
oven for 12 to 14... - 43.2569
To make jelly roll, follow recipe on adding salt and vanilla to beaten egg mixture.
Turn out cake onto sugared paper; peel off lining paper.
Spread warm cake with jam.
Trim edges and roll up tightly, using sugared paper to help.
Cut cooled jelly... - 44.2819
Pears Mary Garden
Pears Mary Garden is an irresistible mouth-watering dessert recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Pears Mary Garden is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 34.1897
Heat half the water and dissolve the gelatine in it.
Beat the egg yolks with 1 oz. sugar (2 Tbs.), the lemon rind, and the remaining water.
Put in a small pan over a very gentle heat, or in a double boiler, and cook gently, stirring frequently until the... - 37.3077
The Powder Puff is a pastry that is so delightfully tasty that your taste buds will get addicted o it in minutes! I serve it for my children's Birthday parties and almost every year for Halloween! Why donâ€™t you try making the Powder Puff too? - 43.959
Chocolate Lamington Ring Cake
1. Cream butter, sugar, vanilla and raspberry jam until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time, add sour cream alternately with sifted flour, custard powder and cocoa. Spoon mixture into greased and lined 20cm cake pan, cook on MEDIUM for eight to ten... - 32.8842
Classic Cream Horns
1. Preheat oven hot to 450° F.
2. Roll the pastry in long strip 1/8" thick.
3. Cut into 2" wide length and wet each strip.
4. Grease 8 to 10 cream horn tins.
5. Roll the pastry around each tin from a point and overlapping by 1/4". Do... - 33.2292
German Almond Torte
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Gradually add sugar.
Fold in egg whites, beaten until stiff.
Add almonds, baking powder and cracker crumbs.
Bake in a slow oven 275Â°F for 1 hour.
It will be tough if cooked too fast.
Split and spread with jam.
Put together... - 37.2937
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Cream together butter, vanilla and sugar.
Add eggs, one at a time, and beat well.
Sift flours and fold in alternately with milk.
Divide mixture evenly into three.
Leave one third plain, color one third pink with red food... - 43.0414
Arrange peaches in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Brush with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 2 to 6 minutes, or until soft, rearranging after half the time.
Microwave jam in 1-cup measure at High 30 to 60... - 35.3848
Ice Cream Melba
Drain the peach halves.
If using fresh peaches plunge them into boiling water for 2 minutes, remove and peel off the skin with a small knife.
Cut in half and remove the pits.
Put the peaches in a bowl, sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar and brandy and... - 42.2844
Mix flour, sugar, almonds, spices, lemon peel, butter and egg until dough forms a ball.
Cover; refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
Heat oven to 375°.
Press 2/3 of the dough evenly in bottom of ungreased round layer pan, 8 X 1 1/2 inches.
Spread with 1/4... - 43.8684
1. Cut the sponge cake into 4 x 2 1/2-inch wedges. Split them lengthwise and spread with raspberry jam. Put the wedges together again to form sandwiches. Arrange the sandwiches in a serving bowl.
2. Pour enough sherry over the sandwiches to saturate them... - 28.0066
Dutch Cake With Peaches
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine 2 cups biscuit mix (keep aside 1 tablespoon), 3 tablespoons sugar, milk, egg and 2 tablespoons butter. Mix well and spread uniformly on to an 8 inch round baking... - 47.7218
Pecan Zwieback Torte
Heavily butter and flour-dust 2 cake pans, 8 or 9 inches in diameter.
Using metal blade, process pecans until very finely chopped and mealy; set aside.
Break each piece of zwieback in half.
With processor running, drop zwieback through the feed tube, a few... - 44.5759
For the Pearmelba fans out there, this is an amazingly simple and delicious recipe to die for! Rich, flavorful, gorgeous and what not, Pearmelbais simply scrumptious to add life to any meal of the day. Delight in this wonderful recipe! - 35.8221
Bake or buy a pound cake.
Chill for 1 hour Trim edges and uneven places so that cake is level on all sides and top.
Slice cake horizontally into 1/2-inch slices and place base layer of cake on serving platter .
Force cheese through a sieve into a bowl.
Beat... - 37.6354
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine brownie mix, butter, water, and eggs in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy, 30 seconds.
3. Drop batter by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on un-greased baking sheets, flattening with the... - 32.1959
Spread ladyfingers or large cubes of cake with raspberry jam and place in the bottom of a bowl.
Drain fruit and spoon 1/2 cup juice over the cake (if fresh fruit has no juice, use orange juice).
Spread the fruit on top.
For custard, mix cornstarch with 1/4... - 42.379
Soda Cracker Cake
Soda Cracker Cake is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a dessert. Enjoy this delicious cake recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Soda Cracker Cake. - 47.7581
Mocha Brownie Torte
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter and sugar; add egg yolks and beat until light and fluffy.
Thoroughly blend in grated chocolate.
Beat egg whites to soft peaks.
Gently fold into chocolate mixture along with ground almonds.
Sift flour and baking powder... - 38.2888
Almond Macaroon Flan
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 8 inch flan dish, then refrigerate until chilled.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
4) In... - 47.1615
Crumble yeast into basin, mix with 1 teaspoon each of flour and sugar and all the lukewarm milk.
Stand basin in warm place 15 minutes or until mixture is spongy.
Sift flour and salt into large basin, rub in the butter, add sugar and sultanas, mix well.... - 38.9646
Danish Apple Cake
If using cracker or bread crumbs, you may want to add wheat germ, sesame seeds or ground almonds.
There should be 4 cups of crumbs including any additions.
In heavy skillet, saute crumbs lightly in butter and oil, stirring constantly.
Add honey and cinnamon... - 42.0748
Pecan Meringue Torte
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) On a parchment paper mark two 9- inch circles, cover a baking with this parchment paper.
1) Beat the egg whites until it is stiff.
2) Add superfine sugar, and continue beating till it is very stiff and... - 44.1189
Almond White Cupcakes
Filled with raspberry Jam and Frosted with Whipped White Chocolate ganache
For more delicious Food Porn Daily recipes, check out the Food Porn Daily cookbook! Visit FoodPornDaily.com for more information. - 36.319
Gateau Foret Noire
1 For the sponge: On a paper lined tray, heat the sugar at 400 degrees farenheit ( 200° C/Gas Mark 6) in the oven.
2 Reduce the heat to 375 degrees farenheit (190° C/Gas Mark 5.).
3 In a bowl, add the eggs and whisk at a high speed, add in... - 44.919
Beat the egg whites until stiff, then lightly fold in the jam or jelly a teaspoonful at a time.
Whip the cream until stiff and spread lightly in the bottom of a glass dish.
Drop tablespoonfuls of the egg mixture on to the cream, making each small pile as... - 21.8947
1) Split the sponge cake across
2) Spread each half with raspberry jam
3) Sandwich the halves together and cut the cake into miniature cubes
4) Place the cubed cakes into a bowl and sprinkle in 1/4 cup sherry
5) To make the pudding follow the... - 45.7247
Creamy Rice Mold
Cook the rice in a saucepan with 6 cups water and the salt for 20 minutes.
Dissolve the gelatin in 3 tablespoons water.
Warm the milk and add the dissolved gelatin, the sugar and vanilla extract.
Stir well to mix.
Drain the rice, stir into the milk mixture... - 38.6144
Pears Mary Garden
1. Peel the pears, cut them in half and remove the cores.
2. Boil the sugar and one cup water together three minutes, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Add the pears, lower the heat and simmer until the pears are tender. Cool the pears in the syrup,... - 37.7254
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Use apricot and raspberry jam alternately on the cake layers.
2. Cut these cake pieces into small pieces and then place them neatly in a glass trifle dish. Pour the fruit syrup... - 43.3058
Classic English Trifle
In top part of a double boiler make a soft custard using 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 cup scalded milk.
Split ladyfingers and spread with jam.
Arrange in a serving dish.
Cover with whole macaroons; sprinkle with almonds and grated lemon... - 46.34
This gracefully embellished pineapple filling take in a fine blend of pineapples, cream and raspberry jam. Smooth and creamy, the recipe preparation takes no time and leaves no mess. - 39.5996
This Trifle is in itself a great dessert treat with so much of hidden surprises for you discover! Yes, would you ever expect a trifle to have a wondetful combination of jam or jelly, sherry, custard, whipping cream and more, this trifle recipe has it all. It... - 43.2462
Place almonds and butter in a 9-inch glass pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 5 minutes or until toasted, stirring once.
Slice cake layer into 12 to 15 strips.
Layer 1/3 of the cake strips in a 3-quart serving bowl.
Be sure to remove lid from jam... - 37.0198
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine fruits and cinnamon, and place this pie filling in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet
3. In a food processor, and blend topping and crumble evenly over pie
4. Now place pie on a... - 42.4468
Queen Of Puddings
1.Preheat oven to Regulo 4 or 325°F.
2. Take a 1 pint pie dish and grease it with margarine.
3. In a deep pan, boil the milk; take away from heat and add margarine, sugar, grated lemon rind and breadcrumbs. Let it stand for 15... - 47.7754
Old Fashioned Trifle
To make the custard, scald the milk in the top of a double boiler over direct medium heat until little bubbles form around the edge.
Beat the egg yolks and blend in the sugar and salt.
Pour 1/2 cup of the hot milk into the yolks, stirring well.
Stir back into... - 45.7162
Place the whole strawberries and 3 tablespoons of the honey in a food processor or an electric blender and puree about 30 seconds.
Transfer the mixture to a medi-um-size nonmetallic saucepan, add the jam, and boil over moderate heat, uncovered, for 3... - 34.76
Pink Tie Only Frozen SoufflÃ©
1. Make souffle collar by cutting piece of waxed paper long enough to go around 1 1/2-quart (3-inch-deep) souffle dish and to overlap slightly. Fold waxed paper lengthwise in half. Wrap collar around outside of dish, extending about 2 inches above rim. Pull... - 39.0158
1. Dry the peaches with a piece of muslin and place them on a wire cake rack to cool off
2. Melt the jam sauce so that is of a coating consistency and then improve the color by adding a little carmine or food coloring if required.
3.... - 39.261
Deluxe English Trifle
Bake Velvet Crumb Cake in square pan, 8x8x2 inches, as directed on package of baking mix.
Carefully split cake to make 2 layers.
Fill with raspberry jam.
Cut into 9 or 12 pieces.
Arrange pieces in baking dish, I I 1/2X7 1/2XI 1/2 inches.
Sprinkle with... - 38.5811
Split the sponge cake in half and cut into pieces.
Sandwich the pieces of cake with jam and put them in a glass bowl.
Mix the sherry and brandy together and pour the mixture over the sponge.
Cover the bowl and set it aside for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, make the... - 44.7519
Trifle (traditional English)
Trifle (Traditional English) is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Trifle, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 39.9883
Peach Melba Parfait
Combine cream cheese, sugar and milk in bowl.
With electric mixer at medium speed, blend well; set aside.
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups.
Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly... - 42.5904
Split the sponge cakes into two and spread the lower halves with jam.
Arrange in a glass dish and cover with macaroon miniatures.
Soak with sherry and sprinkle with lemon rind and almonds.
Cover with the custard and leave to cool.
Whisk cream,... - 40.2431
Fresh Fruit Trifle
1. Slice the cake into 3/4-inch slices, and spread each piece with jam on one side. Set aside.
2. Drizzle the liqueur over the sides and bottom of a 3-quart trifle bowl or other decorative glass bowl. Arrange half of the cake slices over the bottom of the... - 32.4229
1. Defrost the pastry if frozen.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 °F
3. On a flour dusted work table, roll out the flaky pastry into a 24-inch by 4inch strip.
4. Cut the pastry into 8 strips 24-inches by 1/2 –inch, using a dough cutter or... - 39.8409
1) Cut sponge into small pieces and spread jam over it.
2) At the bottom and sides of a serving dish, arrange the sponge pieces.
3) Drain peaches.
4) Reserve a few peaches for decoration and arrange the rest on top of sponge.
1) Blend 6... - 44.7466
Heat the milk in a saucepan, sprinkle on the sago and cook over gentle heat, stirring frequently, for about 20 minutes until sago is soft.
Add vanilla, sweeten to taste and pour into a bowl to cool.
Whip the cream until thickened, then the egg white until... - 30.4316
Fruit And Vanilla With Thick Cream Sauce
1 Cut four rectangular strips from the sponge.(Leave enough sponge to form the flan base)
2 Sandwich the strips with raspberry jam and press well.
3 Slice the sponge into strips 5 mm / 1/4 in thick.
4 Place a stainless steel ring (23 cm / 9 in... - 41.9056
Cream butter and sugar well.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Add almonds and lemon rind; mix.
Slowly add flour, mixing in well by hand.
Form into large ball; cover.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Divide dough into 5 equal parts.
Grease detached bottom of 10 inch springform... - 40.5474
Dutch Chocolate Truffles
1. In a saucepan over low heat, bring the cream just to a simmer; remove from the heat. Stir in the chocolate, continuing to stir until it has melted completely and the mixture is smooth. Let cool slightly. Add the butter, bit by bit, stirring until... - 30.279
Bake cake mix in oblong pan, 13x9x2 inches, as directed on package.
Cut cake crosswise in half.
Reserve one half for future use; cut remaining half into 4 squares.
Split each square; fill with 2 tablespoons jam.
Arrange squares in 2-quart glass serving... - 39.9864
Italian Frangipane Flan
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a small saucepan.
Remove from heat and blend in the flour.
Beat the eggs and stir in gradually.
Add the sugar and blend in the milk.
Replace the pan on the burner and heat gently, stirring continuously until the mixture... - 42.6176
Pork Tenderloin Pechah
Trim the tenderloin of all blue skin and fat.
Spread the jam on the tenderloin, then roll in the cracked black pepper.
Place on a buttered waxed paper lined baking sheet.
Melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) of butter and brush on tenderloin.
Bake in a preheated 350°F... - 40.9898
Apple Brown Betty
1. Start by preheating the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a 12-inch by 8-inch baking dish or a pie plate, toss the apples in jam until well coated and evenly arrange.
3. In a food processor jar, combine nuts, oats, fruit concentrate, and... - 39.4048
With a sharp knife, slice the cake into four equal layers.
Place the bottom layer in a large, wide serving dish and sprinkle it generously with about one quarter of the kirsch and one quarter of the maraschino liqueur.
Spread the slice with about one quarter... - 47.0265