- » Whipped Parmesan Cheese
Whipped Parmesan Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Whipped Parmesan Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Whipped Parmesan Cheese recipes.
Cream Of Tomato Soup With Parmesan Cheese
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add all ingredients except cheese.
Top with cover, and pulse until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into a saucepan, cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Stir in cheese, heat until cheese melts. - 27.9275
Whipped Potatoes With Parmesan
Whipping the boiled potatoes to a puree and adding cheese would surely give a cheesy bite everytime you eat Whipped potatoes. For vegetarians, it’s a foodie treat and it can be served as an unconventional accompaniments. Dip in your scacks or spread it on... - 36.1084
Cover blender container and set at GRIND.
With motor on, drop cheese through feeder cap.
Continue to process until cheese is finely grated.
Add cream and parsley.
Cover and process at CHOP until butter forms (about 10 minutes). (If... - 29.2526
Fettuccine Alfredo With Parmesan Cheese
The fettucini alfredo is a classic italian recipe for pasta that is hugely popular in america. Simply tossed and cooked with heavy cream and cheese and seasoned with black pepper, the fettucini alfredo goes great with a glass of white wine and seafood. - 32.0504
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients together.
2) Bring to a slow simmer.
3) Pour the mixture over tortellini.
4) Serve immediately. - 31.319
Betty's Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks. - 0
Whipped Potato Casserole
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and pare.
Mash potatoes with electric mixer or potato masher.
Gradually beat in 3 tablespoons of butter and the cream to make potatoes light and fluffy.
Melt remaining butter in a skillet.
Add onion... - 36.9454
1. In a large (3-quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, add the water.
2. Cover dish with lid and heat in the microwave for about 8 minutes, or until it is reaches a boil.
3. To the boiling water, add the noodles
4. Cover and cook for about 7... - 38.4094
Stir in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
Add milk gradually.
Cook, stirring with whisk, until it is thick and smooth.
Add cheese, onion, mustard, salt, pepper and paprika.
Soften gelatin in chicken stock.
Dissolve in... - 44.7608
Parmesan Bavarian Cream
1) In a saucepan placed over moderate heat, put 1 cup of the milk.
2) When the milk is just about the boil, pour it over the egg yolks and stir well.
3) Put the mixture back in the pan and place it over low heat. Gently stir without boiling till the... - 36.5003
Stuffed Pasta With Parmesan
Cook stuffed pasta in boiling salted water just till tender drain.
Place in 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Blend whipping cream into sour cream; stir in half of the parmesan cheese, the white pepper, and nutmeg.
Pour over pasta.
Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan... - 32.9086
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Baked Chicken Parmesan is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Baked Chicken Parmesan; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 24.0669
Fettuccine Alfredo With Whipped Cream
Fettuccine Alfredo is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Fettuccine Alfredo recipe; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 26.5476
Basil Parmesan Scones
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Grease the cookie sheet.
3. Take flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a large bowl, add 1 1/4 cups flour, 3 tablespoons oat bran, Parmesan cheese and basil, mix all contents well.
5. Keep aside 1... - 38.2103
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and cook lamb pieces. Rosemary, garlic and onions on medium flame. Add in parsley.
4) In a... - 45.1889
Cook fettuccine according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain well, place in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Toss until fettuccine is coated. - 25.9539
Crispy Parmesan Chicken Bake
Are you on a lookout of an innovative recipe to serve tonight? This video is just perfect for you. Watch this video now to learn a scrumptious Crispy Parmesan Chicken Bake recipe. The dish is a great blend of flavors which is sure to impress all. Try it today. - 100.375
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Add cheese, onion, cream, and 1/4 cup butter.
Spoon into a well-greased 4-cup ring mold.
Combine cracker crumbs and remaining 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle over spinach.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 15... - 30.1346
Delicata Squash Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Use a spoon to scrape out the flesh of the squash and apples, and put in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Discard the skins.
Puree until smooth.
Add 1 cup of the stock and continue processing until smooth.
Put this mixture in a 3... - 45.0162
Two Potato Gratin
Arrange half of russet potatoes in 8 x 8 x 2 inch glass baking dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle 1/4 of rosemary over.
Top with half of sweet potatoes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle 1/4 of rosemary over.
Repeat layering with remaining... - 33.3604
Linguine With Tomato-cream Sauce
Saute onion and garlic in oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, basil, sugar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil; continue to boil 5 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates.
Remove from heat, stir in whipping cream and... - 41.705
This is a quick, easy and popular dish to prepare. You can whip it up very fast with ingredients that you can easily find at home. The blend of ingredients gives it a great taste and makes your guests come back for more. - 36.7062
This Coquilles Saint Jacques tastes yummy ! Try out this Coquilles Saint Jacques and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 41.0834
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.1183
Three Cheese Quesadilla
1) Pre heat an oven and set it to 450°F .
2) Take a non stick skillet heat up ¾ cups of oil in it .
3) Add the onions, garlic and bell pepper strips to the hot oil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the pepper turns tender while... - 46.6785
Fettuccine With Cheese And Cream
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Heat margarine and whipping cream over low heat until margarine is melted.
Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over hot noodles, stirring until noodles are well coated.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 22.7116
Zucchini And Cottage Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute zucchini and onion in oil.
Whip cottage cheese with basil in blender.
Place alternating layers of zucchini and cheese in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Top with Parmesan.
Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes. - 29.5988
Zucchini Cheese Layers
1. Saute zucchini and onion.
2. Whip cottage cheese, lemon juice, and basil in blender.
3. Alternate layers of zucchini and cottage cheese mixture in a 11/2-quart nonstick casserole.
4. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. - 29.2388
Three Cheese Mold
Three Cheese Mold has a different taste. Three Cheese Mold gets its taste from combination of cheese with mayonnaise flavored with mustard. - 31.5797
Corn With Cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Grease 4 individual ramekins.
Beat egg whites in mixer bowl until stiff peaks form.
Fold in egg yolks 1 at a time.
Add cream; mix gently.
Combine Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Fold into egg mixture with shrimp and... - 39.1304
Creamy Cheese And Noodles
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep again in pan.
3) In a large skillet, heat the butter and cream until butter is melted.
4) Pour the cream mixture over pasta and toss to coat well.
5) Sprinkle... - 34.835
Spinach And Feta Cheese Quiche
Combine first 6 ingredients in mixing bowl and blend well.
Sprinkle Jack cheese on pie shell.
Spoon spinach mixture over top.
Heat cream in measuring cup on High 1 1/2 minutes.
Beat eggs in separate bowl.
Add hot cream and beat again.
Slowly pour over spinach... - 41.797
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven and grease the baking dish.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta,... - 47.1776
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce has a fine taste. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce gets its taste from rice cooked in chicken broth and cheese. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce is loved by many people worldwide. - 42.2381
Crespelle Crepes Filled With Cheese And Spinach
FOR GETTING READY
1) Get the oven preheated first.
2) In a blender, puree the milk, eggs, flour and melted butter to form a smooth batter.
3) In a 9-inch greased nonstick pan, add 1/4 of the crepe batter and swirl the pan to spread it around evenly.
4)... - 42.5386
Piping Cheese is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Piping Cheese recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 32.0634
Three Cheese Appetizer
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water and place it over low flame. Stir till the gelatin has dissolved completely.
2) In a medium bowl, combine the water, pecans, mayonnaise, salt, mustard, hot sauce, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and... - 40.2571