- » Whipped Parmesan Cheese
Whipped Parmesan Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Whipped Parmesan Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Whipped Parmesan Cheese recipes.
Cream Of Tomato Soup With Parmesan Cheese
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add all ingredients except cheese.
Top with cover, and pulse until mixture is smooth.
Pour mixture into a saucepan, cook over medium heat until thoroughly heated.
Stir in cheese, heat until cheese melts. - 30.31
Whipped Potatoes With Parmesan
Whipping the boiled potatoes to a puree and adding cheese would surely give a cheesy bite everytime you eat Whipped potatoes. For vegetarians, it’s a foodie treat and it can be served as an unconventional accompaniments. Dip in your scacks or spread it on... - 38.0492
Fettuccine Alfredo With Parmesan Cheese
The fettucini alfredo is a classic italian recipe for pasta that is hugely popular in america. Simply tossed and cooked with heavy cream and cheese and seasoned with black pepper, the fettucini alfredo goes great with a glass of white wine and seafood. - 34.1806
Cover blender container and set at GRIND.
With motor on, drop cheese through feeder cap.
Continue to process until cheese is finely grated.
Add cream and parsley.
Cover and process at CHOP until butter forms (about 10 minutes). (If... - 31.366
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients together.
2) Bring to a slow simmer.
3) Pour the mixture over tortellini.
4) Serve immediately. - 31.1851
Whipped Potato Casserole
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and pare.
Mash potatoes with electric mixer or potato masher.
Gradually beat in 3 tablespoons of butter and the cream to make potatoes light and fluffy.
Melt remaining butter in a skillet.
Add onion... - 38.6881
1. In a large (3-quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, add the water.
2. Cover dish with lid and heat in the microwave for about 8 minutes, or until it is reaches a boil.
3. To the boiling water, add the noodles
4. Cover and cook for about 7... - 40.3701
Stir in flour.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, 3 minutes.
Add milk gradually.
Cook, stirring with whisk, until it is thick and smooth.
Add cheese, onion, mustard, salt, pepper and paprika.
Soften gelatin in chicken stock.
Dissolve in... - 45.4092
Parmesan Bavarian Cream
1) In a saucepan placed over moderate heat, put 1 cup of the milk.
2) When the milk is just about the boil, pour it over the egg yolks and stir well.
3) Put the mixture back in the pan and place it over low heat. Gently stir without boiling till the... - 36.102
Betty's Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks. - 0
How To Make Crispy Parmesan Chicken
Are you on a lookout of an innovative recipe to serve tonight? This video is just perfect for you. Watch this video now to learn a scrumptious Crispy Parmesan Chicken Bake recipe. The dish is a great blend of flavors which is sure to impress all. Try it today. - 126.834
Stuffed Pasta With Parmesan
Cook stuffed pasta in boiling salted water just till tender drain.
Place in 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Blend whipping cream into sour cream; stir in half of the parmesan cheese, the white pepper, and nutmeg.
Pour over pasta.
Sprinkle with the remaining parmesan... - 35.2782
Baked Chicken Parmesan
Baked Chicken Parmesan is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Baked Chicken Parmesan; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 26.0277
Fettuccine Alfredo With Whipped Cream
Fettuccine Alfredo is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Fettuccine Alfredo recipe; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 26.2827
How To Make Mascarpone Chesse
Mascorpone Cheese is a Italian Thickened Cream which is made with two simple ingredients, heavy cream and vinegar. Its so easy to make at home, that you have no excuse not to make it! - 0
Parmesan Scalloped Potatoes
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
Arrange one-third of potato slices in a lightly greased shallow 3-quart baking dish; sprinkle with half of cheese mixture.
Repeat layers with remaining potato slices and cheese mixture, ending with... - 41.279
Basil Parmesan Scones
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Grease the cookie sheet.
3. Take flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a large bowl, add 1 1/4 cups flour, 3 tablespoons oat bran, Parmesan cheese and basil, mix all contents well.
5. Keep aside 1... - 40.2565
Lamb Cannelloni With Walnut Parmesan Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Cannelloni till soft for 10 to 12 minutes. Rinse under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and cook lamb pieces. Rosemary, garlic and onions on medium flame. Add in parsley.
4) In a... - 43.9427
Cook fettuccine according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain well, place in a large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Toss until fettuccine is coated. - 26.6671
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Add cheese, onion, cream, and 1/4 cup butter.
Spoon into a well-greased 4-cup ring mold.
Combine cracker crumbs and remaining 1 tablespoon butter; sprinkle over spinach.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 15... - 32.0204
Delicata Squash Soup With Parmesan Croutons
Use a spoon to scrape out the flesh of the squash and apples, and put in the work bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Discard the skins.
Puree until smooth.
Add 1 cup of the stock and continue processing until smooth.
Put this mixture in a 3... - 46.2009
Sassy Salmon In Parmesan Crisps Cups
Want to impress your guests with a impressive dish that is also very easy for you to make in the kitchen? Well, Charlie has the answer, she suggests Sassy Salmon Mixture in Parmesan crisp cups that is extremely easy to make and super yummy. She first makes... - 119.508
Two Potato Gratin
Arrange half of russet potatoes in 8 x 8 x 2 inch glass baking dish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle 1/4 of rosemary over.
Top with half of sweet potatoes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle 1/4 of rosemary over.
Repeat layering with remaining... - 34.6189
Linguine With Tomato-cream Sauce
Saute onion and garlic in oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, basil, sugar, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil; continue to boil 5 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates.
Remove from heat, stir in whipping cream and... - 41.9335
This is a quick, easy and popular dish to prepare. You can whip it up very fast with ingredients that you can easily find at home. The blend of ingredients gives it a great taste and makes your guests come back for more. - 36.7295
This Coquilles Saint Jacques tastes yummy ! Try out this Coquilles Saint Jacques and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 43.0726
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.9366
Three Cheese Quesadilla
1) Pre heat an oven and set it to 450°F .
2) Take a non stick skillet heat up ¾ cups of oil in it .
3) Add the onions, garlic and bell pepper strips to the hot oil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the pepper turns tender while... - 44.7723
Fettuccine With Cheese And Cream
Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
Heat margarine and whipping cream over low heat until margarine is melted.
Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
Pour sauce over hot noodles, stirring until noodles are well coated.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 23.8316
Zucchini And Cottage Cheese Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Saute zucchini and onion in oil.
Whip cottage cheese with basil in blender.
Place alternating layers of zucchini and cheese in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Top with Parmesan.
Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes. - 31.2254
Zucchini Cheese Layers
1. Saute zucchini and onion.
2. Whip cottage cheese, lemon juice, and basil in blender.
3. Alternate layers of zucchini and cottage cheese mixture in a 11/2-quart nonstick casserole.
4. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. - 31.4804
Corn With Cheese
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Grease 4 individual ramekins.
Beat egg whites in mixer bowl until stiff peaks form.
Fold in egg yolks 1 at a time.
Add cream; mix gently.
Combine Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
Fold into egg mixture with shrimp and... - 38.7922
Creamy Cheese And Noodles
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain the pasta and keep again in pan.
3) In a large skillet, heat the butter and cream until butter is melted.
4) Pour the cream mixture over pasta and toss to coat well.
5) Sprinkle... - 36.7332
Spinach And Feta Cheese Quiche
Combine first 6 ingredients in mixing bowl and blend well.
Sprinkle Jack cheese on pie shell.
Spoon spinach mixture over top.
Heat cream in measuring cup on High 1 1/2 minutes.
Beat eggs in separate bowl.
Add hot cream and beat again.
Slowly pour over spinach... - 43.0711
Crespelle Crepes Filled With Cheese And Spinach
FOR GETTING READY
1) Get the oven preheated first.
2) In a blender, puree the milk, eggs, flour and melted butter to form a smooth batter.
3) In a 9-inch greased nonstick pan, add 1/4 of the crepe batter and swirl the pan to spread it around evenly.
4)... - 42.0277
Pasta Shells Stuffed With Cheese In A Creamy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the oven and grease the baking dish.
2) Cook the pasta shells in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl, mix together ricotta,... - 45.0409
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce has a fine taste. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce gets its taste from rice cooked in chicken broth and cheese. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce is loved by many people worldwide. - 43.809
Three Cheese Mold
Three Cheese Mold has a different taste. Three Cheese Mold gets its taste from combination of cheese with mayonnaise flavored with mustard. - 33.538
Three Cheese Appetizer
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water and place it over low flame. Stir till the gelatin has dissolved completely.
2) In a medium bowl, combine the water, pecans, mayonnaise, salt, mustard, hot sauce, Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese and... - 38.9556
Piping Cheese is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Piping Cheese recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 34.3651
Tortellini With Creamy Cheese Sauce
1) Cook the tortellini al dente as per packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, add cream and allow it come to a boil. Mix in mascarpone, parmesan, butter and nutmeg and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Season the sauce with salt and... - 35.4913
Polenta With Gorgonzola And Roasted Peppers
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Take a heavy-duty baking sheet with thick foil lining.
3. Broil bell peppers from 3-inch distance from main heat source. The bell peppers should be turned all around so that all its sides are absolutely charred.
4.... - 49.0272
Prosciutto Cheese Omelette
1) Combine together the prosciutto, basil and ricotta cheese in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine and set the mixture aside.
2) With the help of a fork, in a different small mixing bowl, combine together the eggs, salt, water and pepper. Beat... - 43.4011
Baked Penne With Mushrooms And Cheese
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the penne al dente in salted, boiling water for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a bowl mix all the three kinds of cheeses.
4) In a skillet, melt butter and saute galic, mushrooms and pepper... - 46.2728
Dry Soup Of Tortillas With Tomatoes And Cheese
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a heavy saucepan.
Cook onion and garlic in hot oil until onion is soft (about 5 minutes).
Add tomatoes, salt, pepper, and oregano and stir until blended.
Heat to simmering and cook about 10 minutes to blend flavors.
Meanwhile, heat... - 43.13
Creamy Cheesy Noodles
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add vermicelli, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back vermicelli into the pot.
5) Stir in next 6... - 49.6142
Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Apply a generous amount of the prepared paste on one side of each bread slice.
Enfold a thin tomato slice between a Mozzarella cheese slice and a flavoured cheese slice and place it between the sandwich slices.
Use a shallow plate to whip the eggs with pepper... - 42.647
Stove Top Macaroni And Cheese
1) Cook macaroni according to package instructions.
2) Drain the macaroni thoroughly.
3) Take an 8x8-inch baking dish and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
4) Preheat the broiler.
5) In a medium saucepan, place the... - 39.6074
Turkey Divan With Broccoli & Cheese
1. Place margarine in 1-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in flour, nutmeg and broth. Microwave uncovered 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds with wire whisk, until thickened. Stir in 1/4 cup cheese and... - 32.4185
Cheese Potato Tomato Casserole
1) Follow the package direction to prepare whipped potatoes.
2) Allow to cool slightly.
3) Add egg, salt, and minced onions to this.
4) Preheat oven to 350° F.
5) Use a buttered 9x12-inch rectangular baking dish to spoon the mixture.
6)... - 45.9634
Heat milk to lukewarm.
Blend egg yolks slightly in mixing bowl with electric mixer.
Pour milk gradually into yolks, beating at low speed until blended.
Stir in Parmesan and cottage cheese; blend well.
Stir in lemon juice and rind.
Fold in whipped cream,... - 41.8537
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
Peel; whip; add milk.
Soften butter and cream cheese (high) 45 seconds.
Whip into potatoes with cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, green pepper, green onions, and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour into 2 qt glass casserole.
Crumble toast and... - 37.3368
Cook fettuccini according to package directions; drain.
Combine butter or margarine, cream, Parmesan cheese and parsley in 2 1/2-quart micro-proof casserole.
Microwave on medium (1/2 power) for 1 to 2 minutes or until ingredients are warm.
Add drained... - 30.4502
Tortellini With Ricotta Cheese And Parsley
Prepare Cheese Filling and refrigerate.
Prepare Tomato-Cream Sauce and let stand at room temperature.
Prepare Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Cut a small piece of dough and work through the pasta machine until you have a very thin sheet of pasta.
Cut pasta into 3-inch... - 41.15
Cook vermicelli according to package directions.
Drain well and place in warm serving dish large enough for tossing.
Add butter, cream, cheese and parsley; toss until vermicelli is well coated.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve. - 29.8531
Classic Alfredo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, heat butter and cream; cook over medium heat until mixture is hot and butter melts.
2. Reduce heat to low; add cheese and cook until melted and smooth, stirring constantly.
3. The sauce is rich and delicious, and easy to... - 32.0488
In 1 quart casserole, combine parmesan cheese, butter, whipping cream and parsley.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes, until butter melts, stirring every minute.
Stir to coat.
Microwave at medium HIGH (7) 2 to 3 minutes until heated through. - 31.0154
Cheese Tortellini With Ham
1) Cook tortellini according to package directions.
2) Drain them and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, melt butter.
4) Add tortellini.
5) Stir in whipping cream, peas and Canadian bacon and boil everything
6) Remove fthe skillet rom... - 39.9936
Bring broth to a boil in a 2 to 3-quart pan.
Add vermicelli (broken into shorter lengths, if you wish) and boil, uncovered, for 7 to 9 minutes or until tender to bite.
Meanwhile, in a bowl blend butter with cheese and egg yolks, then gradually beat in... - 33.5494
Zucchini Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, add oil to sauté zucchini and chopped onion.
3) In a blender, whip the cottage cheese with basil.
4) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, alternately layer the zucchini and cottage cheese.
5)... - 40.899
Cheese Savouries ( 1 )
Sift he flour and seasoning together and rub in butter.
Add the grated cheese and mix well.
Mix to a stiff dough with a little water.
Put the mixture on a floured board and roll out.
Line some small greased boatshaped tins and bake blind in... - 32.716
Hot Cheese Garlic Bread
Whip butter; blend in garlic salt, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper.
Slice French bread into 1/4 inch slices.
Butter both sides of each slice.
Broil 1 minute on each side or toast in oven. - 24.0198
Cold Cheese Souffle
In a bowl, mix well 3 oz. grated gruyere cheese, 3 1/2 oz. parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard and 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Soften 1 tablespoon gelatine in 2 tablespoons of chicken stock.
Let it stand 5 minutes.
Heat the... - 43.5359
Swiss Cheese Souffle
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Grease a 1-quart casserole lightly with butter or margarine.
2. Beat the yolks and cream or milk together, combine with the cheese; add seasonings. Whip egg whites stiff and mix with the cheese. Pour at once into the... - 32.6737
Noodles With Blue Cheese
While the pasta is cooking in boiled salted water, crumble the cheese, and mix it with the cream and pepper.
Drain the pasta, and place it in a frying pan.
Add the cheese mixture and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. - 28.8537
Pesto Cheese Ring
In a food processor, combine the pesto ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise until smooth.
Gradually add whipping cream and sugar.
Stir in the onion and red pepper flakes.
Line a... - 48.4127
Baked Cheese Potato Tomato Casserole
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Cheese-Potato-Tomato Casserole to double that fun. This casserole is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 50.4259
How To Make Classic French Cheese Soufflé
Decadent fluffy cloudy texture , there are many techniques to improve to make a soufflé to perfection. Learn all of them with this tutorial that will tech you step by step how to make your soufflé rise all the way to the sky! - 134.538
Mushrooms And Cheese In Pasta Shells
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the pasta shells till tender for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and saute garlic and mushroms till soft. Add in green onions and cook for 2 minutes. Allow to cool.
4) In a... - 43.2026
Potato Cheese Logs
Boil potatoes until soft; drain and mash with cream and butter and whip until fluffy.
Beat in egg, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic.
Fold in cheese and parsley.
Wet hands and shape into rolls, 2 inches long by 1 inch indiameter.
Roll in crumbs.Bake at 400... - 44.6433
Swiss Cheese Pasta
1) Cook fettuccine according to directions on package.
2) Meanwhile, during last 3 to 4 minutes of cooking time, in a medium saucepan, boil the cream.
4) Remove the saucepan from heat and gradually add cheese, stirring until smooth.
5)... - 41.0086
Spinach And Cream Cheese Pie
Spinach Pie is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Spinach Pie; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 42.7497
So much flavor from such a simple sauce. This classic Alfredo made of butter, cream and Parmesan cheese is perfect for fettuccine. - 34.291
Cheese And Pumpkin Cannelloni
1) Preheat the oven.
2) ook the pasta shells for about 12 minutes until tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, melt oil and butter and saute the onions over medium flame until golden brown. Remove the skillet from flame.
4)... - 45.6426
Triple Cheese Ramekins
1. Preheat the oven at (350°).
2. In a small saucepan heat cream with butter or margarine just until butter melts.
3. Stir in bread crumbs and cayenne and let it cool while beating eggs.
4. In a medium-size bowl beat egg whites just... - 43.9424
Cold Cheese Souffle
1) In abowl, add Gelozone with cold water and prepare a smooth paste.
2) Pour in remaining water.
3) Place over heat and boil for a minute.
4) Allow cooling in a bowl.
5) In a bowl, combine Maggi and vinegar. Whisk until frothy and... - 49.1117
Cheese Souffle: On The Side #15
This wonderful cheese souffle can be made from ingredients in your pantry and there's no need to be intimidated by it... it will be delicious no matter how high it rises! - 107.987
Make a white sauce by melting 1 oz.
of butter, stirring in flour, then the boiling milk.
Add the grated cheese, stirring all the time with a wooden spoon, till you have a very smooth paste.
Add pepper, a pinch of nutmeg, a very little salt; mix, and take the... - 36.3318
Cheese Tartlets With Mushroom Pate
1) Into a large bowl, sieve the flour, salt and mustard powder
2) Using the fingertips, rub in the margarine and lard to get a crumbly mixture
3) Add enough water to make a dough
4) Cling wrap the dough and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
5)... - 36.3352
Easy Individual Cheese Soufflés
If you thought making a baked souffle is quite a task, you ought to watch this video. The chef has his way of making it way too simple and it seems quite unnatural to get this wrong in the first go. - 98.6247
Hot Mushroom Filled Cheese Puffs
For cheese puffs: Preheat oven to 425°F.
Grease baking sheets and set aside.
Combine flour, peppers and nutmeg in small bowl.
Mix water, butter and salt in heavy medium saucepan.
Bring to boil, stirring occasionally until butter is melted.
Reduce heat, add... - 43.4907
Wide Noodles In Tomato Cheese Sauce
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft but not brown (about 3 minutes).
Stir in basil, tomatoes, garlic, and cream.
Cook, uncovered, stirring often, until tomatoes are soft (6 to 8... - 41.2949
Penne With Bell Peppers, Mushrooms And Cheese
1. In oven broil peppers for 15 minutes or until charred, turning often, cool, peel skins, remove stem and seeds, cut into strips and set aside.
2. In skillet heat oil over medium-high heat and cook gar-he, mushrooms, onions and green onion until... - 43.828
Penne With Bell Peppers Mushrooms And Cheese
Toast on stove or in oven at 400°F until brown.
Broil in oven for approx. 10 minutes, until charred, turning often so as not to burn the skin.
Cool, then peel skin.
Remove top and seeds, and cut into strips.
Chop finely and set... - 43.3298
1. Combine butter and cream in a 1 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl or microwave-safe serving bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 4 to 5 minutes, or until mixture boils, stirring twice.
2. Stir hot cooked, drained noodles into... - 23.6331
Sonoma Fettuccine Alfredo
1) In a large pot of boiling salted water, prepare pasta for 5 to 8 minutes until just soft and drain well, when done.
2) In the meantime, into a large skillet, drain tomato marinating oil, saving the tomatoes, after cutting in half.
3)... - 40.8644
Gardeners will enjoy using fresh herbs to complement this dish of pasta and creamy clam sauce. - 36.5554
Fettucini A La Carbonara
Heat from the pasta cooks the egg & thickens the cream sauce.
Pre-preparations: Let butter, eggs and cream stand at room temperature 2 to 3 hours.
Cook bacon until browned and drain on towel.
To toss the Carbonara at table-side: Heat oven-proof dish in 250... - 38.048
Pig In A Haystack
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add mushrooms; saute until tender and beginning to brown, about 10 minutes.
Add bacon, green onions and capers; toss to combine.
Add vermicelli, 1 cup Parmesan, cream and pine nuts; toss until sauce thickens... - 34.941
1. Slice bread diagonally with 1-inch size but make sure you are not slicing the bread cutting through its bottom crust.
2. Take a food processor or a blender, using its steel blade chop garlic finely. Add olive oil in it for making a light... - 44.5064
Rigatoni With Tomatoes And Vodka
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onion, garlic and Italian seasonings and saute until onion is translucent, about 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes, reserved juices and prosciutto and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add vodka and... - 37.269
Manhattan Clam Linguine
Minced clams and linguine are tossed with a creamy herb sauce for a dish sure to make a big wave at dinner. - 39.4936
Souffle Mont Blanched
Sprinkle gelatin evenly over milk and water in a saucepan.
Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Blend lemon juice, onion, Tabasco, and a mixture of salt and dry mustard into dissolved gelatin; stir in cheese.
Fold with whipped cream.
Turn mixture... - 37.7167
Cook fettuccine in large pot of boiling salted water just until al dente, 6 to 8 minutes; drain well.
Return to dry pot.
While fettuccine is cooking, place butter and cream in 10-inch (25 cm) heavy skillet over medium-low heat.
Cook, stir-ring constantly,... - 44.2226
Cheesy Potato Thins
Heat water, salt and pepper to boiling in saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add milk and potato flakes.
When flakes are soft and moist, whip lightly with fork.
Add butter, flour and 2 tablespoons cheese.
Stir until butter is melted and mixture well blended.
Cover;... - 39.648
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Add carrots, beans, cauliflower and onion.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 12 to 15 minutes.
Drain vegetables, reserving liquid.
Place vegetables in... - 39.8029