- » Whipped Cream Mashed Banana
Whipped Cream Mashed Banana Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whipped cream mashed banana recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whipped cream mashed banana recipes.
Banana Cream Whip
This amazingly delicious Banana Cream Whip is just perfect to top off the great meal you just had. And Banana Cream Whip here are simply fabulous that it can be made in just no time. So why wait just go ahead and wow your friends! - 28.3019
Try this alluring Banana Cream recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Banana Cream is a dessert which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 28.6773
Banana And Red Currant Whip
Banana And Red Currant Whip has a superb taste. The banana and cream gives the Banana And Red Currant Whip a great taste. Banana And Red Currant Whip is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 29.6526
Fresh Peaches With Banana Cream Whip
In small bowl, beat egg white until foamy.
Add banana, icing sugar and lemon juice; beat until mixture forms stiff peaks.
Spoon peaches into individual dishes; top with Banana Cream. - 25.6111
Banana Cream Dressing
Mash together bananas, sugar, and honey till smooth; sieve.
Fold banana mixture into whipped cream. (Or fold banana mixture into prepared topping use one 2-ounce package dessert topping mix.) - 18.5759
Mixed-fruit Crepes With Whipped Cream
These Mixed Fruit Crepes With Whipped Cream are a dreamy dessert ! Here's a tip for you ! Try out these Mixed Fruit Crepes With Whipped Cream with melba sauce poured over ! Your joy will know no bounds ! Come back here with your suggestions if you have any ! - 32.5864
Banana Whip Or Snow
Mash bananas with sugar and lemon juice.
Mix in the yoghourt and cream.
Whisk egg whites to a stiff foam and fold lightly into the banana cream.
Pile into dishes and sprinkle with chopped roasted almonds. - 30.2494
Honey Banana Creams
Mash the bananas with the lemon juice.
Heat the honey in the milk, stir into the mashed bananas.
Soften the gelatin in 3 tablespoons of the cold water.
Simmer the lemon rind in the remainder of the water for 5-6 minutes to extract the maximum flavor.
Strain,... - 35.274
Blueberries And Banana Cream
Wash blueberries and put in 4 sherbet glasses.
Whip cream and sugar until they begin to thicken.
Mash banana with a fork until smooth.
Fold into cream mixture along with lemon rind.
Whip until blended and slightly thickened but still soft enough to pour. - 27.682
Banana Bavarian Pie
This simple Banana Bavarian Pie is just the way any chef would make it. Follow this extremely simple and quick way to make this Banana Bavarian Pie and WOW your friends and family! - 46.5218
Cold Banana Souffle
Gil a band of wax paper and tie it around the top of a souffle dish or straight sided bake dish to form a standing collar.
Beat eggs, egg yolks and sugar with an electric beater for about 15 minutes, or until very thick and pale in color.
Meanwhile, soften... - 37.5158
Mixed Fruit Crepes With Whipped Cream
Mash bananas with cream and sugar; cover surface of each crepe.
Cut peaches and pears into small pieces; lay over bananas.
Roll or fold crepes; place in buttered ovenproof dish.
Dot with butter.
Bake in preheated 400Â°F oven 15 minutes. - 33.589
Banana Ice Cream
1. Beat the milk into the eggs. Add the honey and mix well.
2. Stir in the vanilla. Fold in the cream and then the banana. Turn into an ice cube tray and freeze until solid about 1 inch from the edges.
3. Turn into a mixing bowl and beat until smooth. Return... - 31.122
Banana Cream Freeze
Mash the bananas and sprinkle them with lemon juice and honey.
Whip the cream just until stiff.
Fold the banana mixture through the whipped cream.
Pour into an ice cube tray and freeze until firm but not hard.
Do not stir. - 27.8583
Cream Filled Banana Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Line the bottom of a 9x9x2-inch cake pan with waxed paper.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
In mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar well.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Combine soured milk and bananas.
Add sifted dry... - 45.7962
Mash bananas, add lemon juice and honey, and mix until smooth.
Fold in whipped cream. - 21.0939
Banana Chocolate Cream
Banana Chocolate Cream is an amazingly delicious dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this Banana Chocolate Cream to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 44.1569
Banana Ice Cream
Were you looking for a great Banana Ice Cream recipe? There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! An incredible Banana Ice Cream gets its taste from banana. Serve this Banana Ice Cream at the table today and watch it disappear in... - 37.9591
Nutty Banana Ice Cream
1. Beat the egg yolks in a large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in the sweetened condensed milk, mashed banana, smooth peanut butter and vanilla until well blended. Fold in the whipped cream and the peanuts until no streaks of white remain.
2.... - 30.3537
Moist Banana Bread
Here is an old fashioned banana bread recipe that is an all time favorite with all. The secret to the moistness of this banana bread is that comes from sour cream. This moist banana bread shall surely please your entire family! - 127.271
Banana And Rum Pastries
Banana And Rum Pastries has a two dimensional taste. If you like your fruit to have rum flavor then you should try this Banana And Rum Pastries recipe. - 35.1328
Ice Cream Best Ever
Place all ingredients in freezer can of 4-quart freezer.
Agitate until firm. - 25.4322
Banana Caramel Ice Cream
Mix bananas and lemon juice together.
Add sugar, salt and milk, stirring until mixed.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Whip cream until thickened but not stiff.
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Combine banana mixture, egg whites, egg yolks, cream and vanilla.
Turn... - 40.2448
Banana Cream Dessert
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together bananas, sugar, salt, pineapple juice, lemon juice and ginger. Mix well.
2) Fold in cream.
3) Pour the mixture in the freezing tray, scrapping the sides.
4) Place the tray, in the freezer compartment... - 42.1961
Banana Ice Cream
1. In a saucepan combine 1/2 cup sugar, gelatin and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
2. Stir in light cream over low heat till gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
3. Chill till partially set.
4. Blend in banana, yolks, lemon juice and vanilla.
5. Whip cream and fold... - 44.274
Banana Ice Cream
Homemade banana ice cream is a real joy. Made with bananas and eggs mixed and flavored with vanilla and lemon juice, it is a frozen dessert that is best served with a warm sauce of choice. - 42.6713
Banana Cupcakes With Orange Cream Cheese Glaze
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray non-stick spray on the cupcake moulds.
2) Soften the cream cheese by keeping it out at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, mix together flour, bran, baking soda, salt, cloves... - 44.4011
Banana Cream Pie
1. Place 2 bananas in the freezer for a few hours until the skins go black.
2. Remove and defrost about 20 minutes before cooking time.
3. Peel into a bowl and mash into a pulp. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter... - 43.1453
Banana Split Dessert
Do you want a delicious Banana Split Dessert recipe? The Banana Split Dessert is made with Fruits which can be easily found at any grocery store. This is the most comforting Dessert recipe I have come across. Try this recipe for Banana Split Dessert and... - 45.8786
Banana Split Napoleon
Bake sheets of phyllo according to the general instructions at the beginning of this chapter.
Cut the pile of four sprayed sheets into 16 rectangles.
Bake in a preheated 375°F (190°C) oven for 8 minutes.
Arrange one phyllo rectangle on a dessert... - 37.8205
Banana Refrigerator Dessert
Mix cracker crumbs, granulated sugar and melted butter thoroughly.
Press half of the mixture firmly and evenly in bottom of ungreased square pan, 8 X 8 X 2 inches.
Beat 1/2 cup butter, the confectioners' sugar and egg in small mixer bowl until light and... - 41.5552
Straw Ba Nut Ice Cream
1) With an electric mixer set at medium speed, beat the eggs till they are frothy.
2) Add sugar gradually and continue beating till the mixture is thick. Stir in vanilla and the sweetened condensed milk.
3) Combine the bananas, strawberries and pecans... - 47.0715
Mash the bananas, mix with the milk and lemon juice till well blended.
Next beat the egg yolks until thick, then beat the egg whites with the sugar till stiff.
Whip the cream till forms firm peaks.
Then mix the banana mixture with beaten yolks, egg whites,... - 32.6851
Mash bananas and sprinkle with lime juice.
Add honey and vanilla.
Gently blend in the banana mixture.
Pour into sherbet glasses or pot de creme cups.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
When ready to serve, top with cookie crumbs - 33.8541
Cold Banana Souffle
Oil a 6-inch band of wax paper and tie it around the top of a 6-cup souffld dish or straight-sided bake dish to form a standing collar.
Beat eggs, egg yolks and sugar with an electric beater for about 15 minutes, or until very thick and pale in... - 36.7982
Banana Grape Marlow
Combine marshmallows and 2 tablespoons grape juice.
Heat slowly, folding over and over, until marshmallows are half melted.
Remove from heat and continue folding until mixture is smooth and fluffy.
Fold in remaining grape juice; then fold in lemon juice and... - 35.9679
Festive Banana Cake
Grease and lightly flour a 23-25 cm/9-10 inch round tin.
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs and beat well.
In a separate bowl, mash the bananas until frothy (using only really ripe, mottled-skinned fruit), then... - 42.0322
Banana Nut Cake
1. Place cover on skillet with vac-control valve closed. Let skillet stand over low heat while preparing cake batter.
2. Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl put butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. With electric mixer... - 42.9936
1) Take a sauce pan and heat a mixture of chocolate, coffee, cream, sugar, liqueurs and bananas in it, being careful not to boil them.
2) Into mugs, pour smoothie and top with whipped cream.
3) Garnish with chocolate shaving and serve at once. - 37.0699
Banana Chiffon Trifle
Following package instructions, let gelatin foam in a little water.
In a large bowl, mix mashed bananas with lemon juice and peel.
In the top half of a double boiler, whip egg whites and sugar to a foamy meringue.
Whip... - 41.6222
Add the confectioners' sugar to the beaten egg white and gradually beat in the hot cream.
Cook over hot water until it thickens.
Stir in the gelatin, which has been sprinkled over the cold water, and keep stirring until the gelatin is dissolved.
Add the... - 42.7837
Banana And Bacardiparfait
1. In a large bowl, tip in the egg yolks and the brown sugar
2. Mix well till you have soft yellow ribbons of the egg mixture
3. In a large heatproof dish, tip in the single cream
4. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes
5. Tip this cream... - 37.8966
Frozen Chocolate Banana Loaf
Line 9x5-inch loaf pan with aluminum foil, extending foil above sides of pan; butter foil.
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press firmly on bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan.
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, syrup and bananas;... - 44.3153
Line the base of 2 round glass baking dishes with waxed paper.
Beat the butter with 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs, beating well.
Mash 2 bananas and beat into the mixture.
Grate the rind from 2 lemons and add to the mixture.
Fold... - 40.713
I found out an amazing way to use Fruits by making Banana-cranberry Parfait. A delicious Banana-cranberry Parfait gets its taste from Fruits. This Banana-cranberry Parfait as a Dessert is a winner! In my view, if one calls oneself a good cook, one must have a... - 38.4214
Banana Nut Squares
1. Grease a 8-inch square baking pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Sift flour with baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar and keep aside.
4. In a bowl, combine the bananas, mayonnaise, water and vanilla.
5. Blend at... - 47.7534
Fresh Coconut Banana Cake
Fresh Coconut Banana Cake tastes as good as it looks. Fresh Coconut Banana Cake is inspired by many chefs around the world. Follow our Fresh Coconut Banana Cake recipe, it€™s a yummy anytime treat. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 40.7802
Best Banana Bread From Rosalie Fiorino Harpole's Kitchen
1. Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, keep it aside.
2. Prepare a butter greased 9x5 baking pan dust it with flour.
3. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
4. In a mixing bowl cream the sugar, butter and eggs with the help... - 116.806
1. Combine bananas, salt, and lemon juice. Beat in cream, using a rotary beater, adding sugar gradually.
2. Serve as topping for gingerbread. - 21.687
Set oven temperature to moderate 180C (350F). Grease two 23cm sandwich tins. Leave the lemon juice and milk for 5 minutes until the milk thickens a little. Sift flour into a large bowl and add sugar, soda and salt. Add softened butter, mashed bananas and... - 33.7152
Best Banana Cake
Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat eggs lightly and add to creamed mixture.
Sift together dry ingredients and add alternately with sour milk, beginning and ending with flour.
Add vanilla, mixing thoroughly.
Fold in bananas, stirring... - 42.2079
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
Cream the butter with extract.
Add the sugar gradually, beating thoroughly.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating until light and fluffy after each addition.
Blend in banana.
Beating only until blended after each... - 46.3511
Banana Pudding Cupcakes
Wonderful dessert to end your meal. This video shows a fantastic recipe of pudding cake with banana. It is an extremely comforting dessert and is a complete favorite among everyone in the family. The banana fruit brings in a lovely flavor to this recipe... - 133.575
1. Stand a straight-sided mould in ice cold water. Dissolve the jelly and when cool inask the mould.
2. Cut bananas into thin slices.
3. Dip each slice into the liquid jelly and place in the bottom and sides of the mould overlapping them neatly.
4. Leave to... - 37.8661
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 2 9-inch layer pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar, beating until light and creamy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating thoroughly... - 38.6282
Banana fritters are wonderful sweet bites that can be made in a number of ways. The fritters can be made with ripe mashed bananas and into pieces like in this recipe. Try this banana fritter recipe and serve with ice cream or whipped cream. - 51.1722
Banana Squash Supreme
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a shallow casserole with oil or fat.
3. To prepare squash, parboil it, drain and mash with 1 tablespoon margarine.
4. Beat eggs lightly and mix with milk and add to squash along with diced... - 36.6406
Mix gelatine with cold water; set aside 5 minutes.
Dissolve in boiling water.
Stir 1/2 cup sugar into gelatine mixture until dissolved.
Add bananas and lemon juice.
Chill until mixture begins to set.
Add salt to egg whites; beat until they form softly... - 42.2687
Buttermilk Banana Cake
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
Add eggs; beat for 2 minutes.
Add banana and vanilla; beat for 2 minutes.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Pour into two greased... - 45.2001
Prune Banana Bread
1.Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2.Oil a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan and keep aside.
3.Blend margarine and sugar in a mixer.
4.Add egg substitute or egg white and mashed bananas into it.
5.Slowly put flour, oat bran and baking soda and stir.
6.Add... - 46.9341
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Preheat oven 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Allow sugar-cream mixture to come to boil, stir in butter and chocolate and melt. Refrigerate for an hour to chill to a soft, firm chocolate ganache.
3. Take 6 pudding moulds, grease thoroughly... - 45.5235
Banana Spook Cake
This Banana Spook Cake is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Banana Spook Cake for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 49.3069
Banana Spook Cake
1. Follow the instructions given in the package and bake the cake in 2 layer pans. Allow to cool.
2. Take a saucepan, add 4 bananas and mash. Stir in ¼ cup of lemon juice and sugar. Stirring continuously, allow to cook till mixture starts boiling... - 47.2618
Banana Ripple Cake
Grease and flour bottom of 9 or 10-inch tube pan.
Melt chocolate morsels in water over low heat, stirring until smooth and blended.
Combine flour with soda, salt and baking powder.
Cream butter in large mixing bowl.
Gradually add 1 cup sugar; cream at... - 43.6842
Sweet Banana Pancake With Apple And Raisins
This recipe has a very fruity flavor with bananas and apple. To enhance the texture raisins have been added. The fruits and raisins gives it their natural sweetness. It is a wonderful snack as well as breakfast item. - 0
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes
Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is a lovely as well as healthy breakfast dish. This Kamut Banana Griddle Cakes is simple and oh! So good. Try it today! - 34.711
Banana Cake Passover
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease, two, 9-inch layer-cake pans.
3 In a bowl, beat the egg yolks until thick.
4 Add in the sugar and salt.
5 Beat until fluffy and lemon in color.
6 Stir in the bananas and potato... - 42.7691
Creamy Chocolate Banana Pie
1. Place the flour and salt in a bowl. Cut the fats into small pieces and add to the flour. Rub the fat into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add enough water to bind the mixture together.
2. Knead lightly for a few seconds to make a... - 47.0034
Solar Cooked Banana Bread
A banana bread moist and warm straight out from the solar cooker. If you want to experiment making in a solar heater then this a recipe to try out, note there is no audio directions for this video. See the video for more! - 64.1813
Delicious Homemade Banana Pudding
Thanks to this video recipe, you can add a banana pudding recipe to your list of healthy eating ideas for dessert. Anne from ezgf.blogspot.com shows you how to make a healthier banana pudding. Plus, this cooking video shows you how to make your own vanilla... - 115.676
Cream butter; add sugar until mixture is of the con- sistency of whipped cream.
Fold in bananas and nuts.
A little lemon juice may be added, if desired. - 25.0027
Cranberry Banana Loaf
Beat cranberry sauce till smooth; stir in grated apple.
Pour into 11x7x1 1/2 inch pan.
Fold bananas, sugar, vanilla, and half the nuts into whipped cream.
Spread over cranberry layer.
Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
Freeze till firm.
Let stand at room... - 34.0643
1 Stir well, and stand in cold water to cool.
2 Stir these together and boil one minute.
3 Fold in cold jelly gradually.
Fold in banana mixture.
Put in individual molds and freeze. - 30.548
Banana Chiffon Pie
The banana chiffon pie is a jellied banana pie. Made with mashed bananas with a hint of lemon juice, the banana chiffon pie is made with added eggs and sugar. A chilled and frozen dessert pie, this jellied banana chiffon pie is great for the high summers with... - 48.0449
Banana Blue Berry-coconut Pancake
Look this video for a healthy breakfast. The chef in the video shows how to make banana pancakes with blue berry and coconut in it. You will enjoy this recipe for quick and filling start. - 111.096
Frozen Banana Salad
Blend bananas with lemon juice, sugar, mayonnaise, cherries and nuts.
Fold in whipped cream; place in freezing tray.
May be served on lettuce leaves and garnished with walnuts. - 29.0512
Spicy Banana Cake
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed, until well blended and fluffy.
2. Sift flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and nutmeg onto wax paper. Add 1 teaspoon of the lemon juice to the... - 36.0988
Peach Banana Dream Cake
In large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, mashed banana, creme de banana, eggs, oil, and 1/2 cup water.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
Pour into well-greased and floured 10-inch fluted tube pan.
Bake in 350° oven... - 38.0656
Banana Split With Strawberry Sauce
Using a deep bowl, combine dry milk, ice water, artificial sweetener and vanilla extract.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1 minute, then beat at high speed until mixture is the consistency of thick cream, about 10 minutes in all.
Chill in freezer for... - 37.9605
1. In 1 cup boiling water dissolve gelatin and let it cool.
2. In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla, blending well.
3. Add bananas to cream cheese mixture and beat until fluffy.
4. Add gelatin to banana mixture gradually and blend... - 49.4847
Banana Gumdrop Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients with gumdrop pieces.
3) Mix in the remaining ingredients and stir in the dry ingredients.
4) Take a 9'' x 5''-inch pan, grease, and pour the mixture over it.
5)... - 47.0884
Frozen Banana Meringue
Beat egg whites to thick foam; beat in sugar 2 tablespoons at a time.
Add vanilla and vinegar and beat until well blended.
Divide meringue into 2 equal parts and place each part, shaped to fit refrigerator tray, on greased baking sheets.
Bake in slow oven... - 44.86
Raw Banana Kababs In A Creamy Sauce
• Boil the raw bananas with their skins on. Cool, skin and mash them. Place in a thali.
• Place 2 tablespoons of ghee in a frying pan and add the onions and cook over a medium flame. When soft and pink, add the green chillies, cumin, ginger and garlic,... - 39.2514
Stir shortening to soften.
Sift in dry ingredients.
Add bananas and half the buttermilk; mix until all flour is dampened.
Beat vigorously 2 minutes.
Add remaining buttermilk and the eggs; beat 2 minutes longer.
Fold in nuts.
Bake in 2 paper lined 9x11/2 inch... - 41.0837
Tasty Banana Pineapple Bread
Bananas and pineapples are a perfect match.
This recipe is super easy and very frugal. What a great thing to make in your kitchen! Be careful not to finish everything in one go. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy it anytime! - 121.225
Banana Devil's Food Cake
1. Sift baking powder, flour, salt and soda.
2. In another bowl cream shortening, 1/4 c buttermilk and sugar.
3. Beat eggs one by one. Add to the mixture.
4. Blend banana and melted chocolate.
5. Add vanilla and 1 c buttermilk.
6. Add the dry... - 47.365
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and fructose.
In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise, egg substitute, banana, and flavorings.
Beat until smooth.
Gradually add the flour mixture and beat to combine.
In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
Add cream... - 45.8363
Banana And Berry Trifle
It’s the holiday season and your wondering how to get your kids engaged! Then involve them in some cooking and you not only have fun the kids are going to be super excited! That's what this video is all about, though this is a home made video the style or... - 100.243
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.In a large bowl, put flaour and sugar and add peanut butter to it and stir until thick and smooth.
3.In a separate bowl, put milk, eggs, vegetable oil or shortening and beat them all well.
4.Put the... - 40.4374
Chocolate Banana Cake
1. Grease and line a 13x9-inch cake pan with parchment paper.
2. Remove the peel and scrape off the outer part of bananas. Cut into thin slices, and mash well.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and... - 105.504
Banana Chiffon Cake
I have perfected this wonderful Banana Chiffon Cake recipe in no time. To make delicious Banana Chiffon Cake you have to spare only 70 minutes. A delicious Banana Chiffon Cake gets its taste from Fruits. It is an effortless Snack. Easy eater, Fussy eater. No... - 48.6896
Mandarin Mold With Fruit Cream
Mandarin Mold With Fruit Cream is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. The effortlessly prepared Mandarin Mold With Fruit Cream is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 40.8222
Erica's Guatemalan Bunuelos
1) In a bowl mash bananas.
2) In a small bowl beat the egg.
3) Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
4) Mix egg to bananas.
5) In a large bowl mix all together.
6) Add some milk to thicken the mixture.
7) Divide and make into small... - 39.8763
Favorite Fruit Ice Cream
Dissolve sugar in milk and cream. Add fruit juices and bananas and freeze in ice cream freezer. Remove dasher and pack for easy serving. Let ripen up to 2 hours if desired. For other fruit flavors, omit or reduce banana, then add a 16- to 20-ounce can crushed... - 18.5506
Three Fruit Ice Cream
For crank-type freezer: Pour whipping cream, sugar and milk into freezer can; put dasher in place.
Cover can and adjust crank.
Place can in freezer tub.
Fill freezer tub 1/3 full of ice; add remaining ice alternately with layers of rock salt (6 parts ice to 1... - 38.8008
Fruit Ice Cream
1) Place the milk can in refrigerator and chill for couple of hours.
1) Mash and strain the fruits to make about 1/4 pint of puree. If desired, blend in sugar as per taste.
2) Take out the milk can and empty it into a basin. Whip it,... - 35.1871