- » Whip Pudding Milk
Whip Pudding Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Whip Pudding Milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Whip Pudding Milk recipes.
Port Wine Jelly With Whipped Cream
1) Mix together the sugar, water, lemon rind, lemon juice and the cinnamon stick into a saucepan
2) Simmer for about 5 minutes on low hear
3) Into 1 cup of cold water, dissolve the gelatin and allow to stand for 5 minutes
4) Add the gelatin to the... - 45.7138
Pecan Roll With Chocolate Whipped Cream
For cake: Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Butter 11x16 inch jelly roll pan.
Line with wax paper; grease paper; set pan aside.
In medium bowl, beat yolks and powdered sugar until thick and lemon colored.
Fold in pecans.
Beat whites until stiff, but not dry.
Fold... - 49.0841
Whipped Pudding With Strawberries
1. Place 2/3 cup of evaporated milk for 10 to 15 minutes in the chiller until icicles start to form
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the pudding mix, gelatin, nutmeg, 1 cup undiluted evaporated milk and water. Give a good stir.
3. Place... - 47.7185
Special Whipped Cream
1. Beat dry milk powder with ice water to form soft beak.
2. Add lemon juice and beat until mixture stiffens. Fold in sugar.
3. Serve Special Whipped Cream immediately as a spread for your toasts, cookies, tarts, pudding, or cakes. - 25.5133
Whipped Pudding With Strawberries
Try out this quick and easy recipe for the much popular Whipped Pudding With Strawberries. Needless to say that this recipe for Whipped Pudding With Strawberries is amazingly tasty too! Give it a try and surprise your loved ones. - 49.7841
Chocolate Pudding With Milk
Combine butter and chocolate in custard cup.
MICRO WAVE 45 SECONDS to 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until melted.
Mix sugar, corn starch and salt together in l 1/2-quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
Blend in melted chocolate mixture.
MICROWAVE 6 to 7... - 40.558
Carrageenan Milk Pudding
Pick over carrageenan; discard foreign matter.
Place in small bowl; add boiling water to cover.
Combine with milk in small saucepan; cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, approximately 15 minutes, until thick and creamy.
Add sugar and... - 35.2564
Classic Flavored Sweetened Whipped Cream
Use flavored whipped cream to fill your cream puffs made with Basic Chou Pastry.
Use on puddings, applesauce, fruit, cakes, and pies.
Facts and Exchanges are based on the whole 2-cup recipe.
For 1 serving, divide the numbers by the servings used in the... - 33.664
Frozen Prune Whip
Chill evaporated milk in refrigerator tray until nearly frozen.
Beat with rotary beater or electric mixer until stiff; add sugar and salt and continue beating until no grains of sugar remain.
Fold in juices and fruit.
Freeze. - 31.9591
Amaretto Custard With Raspberries
Combine eggs and sugar, beating well; gradually add milk, stirring constantly.
Stir in amaretto.
Pour into 6 lightly greased 6-ounce custard cups.
Place custard cups in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan; pour hot water into pan to a depth of 1 inch.
Bake at... - 34.8973
Caramel Milk Pudding
In large saucepan place unopened can in enough boiling water to cover; simmer 2 to 3 hours. - 20.3119
Baked Custard With Whipped Cream
1. In 4-cup glass measure, tip the milk
2. Heat milk on High for 3 minutes
3. Pour in the eggs, sugar and vanilla
4. Beat the mix with rotary beater till well incorporated
5. Prepare five 6-ounce custard cups and then pour the liquid mixture equally... - 38.1579
1) Place the apricots into the blender along with the syrup
2) Strain the pulp into a bowl
3) Using an electric mixer, whisk the ice cream and milk till frothy
4) Add in the lemon juice and the apricots
5) In a serving bowl, pour in the mixture... - 39.0581
Grape Cheese Whip
1. Brush the sprigs of grapes lightly with egg white and sprinkle with sugar to coat. Leave to dry.
2. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, cheese, honey and brandy. Chop the remaining grapes and stir in.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold... - 33.7347
Warm Chocolate Souffle Pudding With Milk Chocolate Sauce
Brush twelve 6-ounce custard cups with the melted butter.
Using a fine sieve or sifter, dust with powdered sugar and shake out the excess.
Place the cups in a baking pan with 2-inch sides.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, use a hand mixer or... - 42.1826
Hot Fudge Pudding
This hot fudge pudding pudding is an excellent dessert for vacations. The hot fudge pudding recipe given below is one for which I have received loads of appreciation. So get ready to be appreciated! - 35.3683
Teenager's Favorite Dessert
Beat pudding and milk together for 2 minutes.
Mix in thawed Cool Whip and drained pineapple.
Refrigerate until well chilled.
A quick dessert. - 31.0464
Quick 'n' Creamy Pudding
In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water.
Add pudding mix; beat well.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spoon into individual serving dishes.
Refrigerate leftovers. - 29.4601
Basic Instant Frosting
Blend all ingredients in a small deep bowl.
Beat with electric mixer until mixture forms soft peaks (4 to 6 minutes).
Frosts 2, 8-inch layers. - 18.498
Puddings And Custards
In large size bowl, soften gelatine in cold water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add boiling water; stir until dissolved.
Add fruit concentrate; stir until blended.
Add sweetened condensed milk.
Chill until mixture is the consistency of unbeaten egg whites,... - 38.1322
Chocolate Bread Pudding
Learn how to make delicious chocolate bread pudding. Chocolate bread pudding tastes sweet and comes in a whole lot of variatins, but this is probably one of the best you can get. Don't miss out on it! - 37.3932
Chocolate Whipped Cream Topping
Combine whipping cream, vanilla and Instant Chocolate Flavor Drink.
Whip until thick.
Serve as topping for cakes, puddings or pies. - 19.8597
You don’t have to go to your store to buy yourself a whipped cream. Do it at home. It hardly involves three ingredients and any time at all. See this video to know hot make whipped cream at home - 107.745
Whipped Cream Pineapple Topping
1. In a pan, take gelatin and hot water. Dissolve gelatin in it.
2. Add crushed pineapple and blend well.
4. When it sets partially, remove from refrigerator. Add whipped cream and sugar.
5. Add little green food color so that it... - 37.2906
Pureed Chestnut With Whipped Cream
1. With the point of a sharp knife, score the flat sides of the chestnuts with an "X." Place in pot, cover with cold water, bring to boiling, and simmer for 30 minutes. Drain and peel while still warm, removing only a few from the water at a time.
2. Combine... - 28.6473
Combine pudding mix, junior apricots and milk in a medium-size saucepan; cook, following label directions for pudding.
Separate ladyfingers; spread half of each with 1 teaspoon of the apricot preserves; put back together.
Stand each in the... - 37.6971
Milk Chocolate Mousse In Dark Chocolate Cups
1) Into a saucepan, melt the bittersweet chocolate and allow to cool
2) Using spoon, coat the insides of a 12 cup muffin liners
2) Place the muffin liners into the refrigerator till the chocolate is firm
3) Once firm peel off the liners
4) Into a... - 40.0937
Mix together pudding and milk; add container of whipped topping.
Spread on top of cooled cake.
Refrigerate for four (4) hours or overnight before serving. - 27.5313
Angel Food Mold
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Soak the gelatin in cold milk and allow if to soften.
3. In the mean time prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame and allow... - 46.1685
1) In a bowl, add milk, sugar, tapioca and salt to combine.
2) Separate egg whites and egg yolks by adding the whites in a large mixing bowl and the yolks to the milk mixture. Stir well to blend.
3) Place the mixture over heat and cook... - 44.1388
Creamed Cheese Pudding
Creamed Cheese Pudding is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this pudding recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the cheese and cream is simply heavenly! - 47.7512
Coffee Delignt Pudding
Dissolve jelly in hot water according to directions on packet Pour in an ice tray and leave in refrigerator to set (not in freezing compartment).
Combine sugar, custard powder and coffee.
Stir in a little milk to make paste.
Place remaining milk on heat and... - 43.0045
When you are looking for a quick and impressive make-ahead dessert, this bubbly brown pudding will perfectly fit your bill. Betty whomps ups this fondant-like pudding that is so good and stunning that it can be rightfully added to your holiday menu to wow... - 95.3986
Authentic Peanut Butter And Banana Pudding
If you are torn between what to have for breakfast — peanut butter or bananas, then this recipe will help you get best of both the worlds. This innocent looking pudding is divine and economical and can be made with on-hand staples like eggs, bananas, peanut... - 110.657
Homemade Bread Pudding
An old-fashioned steamed bread pudding flavored with lemon, nutmeg and cognac. Makes an excellent choice for a holiday dessert. This homemade bread pudding is one incredible, classic dessert. It will melt in your mouth. Here's the recipe! - 45.4274
Basic Stirred Vanilla Pudding
Mix cornstarch and sugar in a heavy saucepan.
Gradually mix in milk and heat, stirring constantly over moderate heat, until mixture boils.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Turn heat to very low, mix a little hot sauce into egg, return to pan, and cook and stir 2-3... - 36.154
1) In a casserole, add all ingredients to blend properly, until well moistened.
2) Cover the casserole with a piece of clean cloth and cook for 7 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
3) Garnish with whipped cream to... - 42.8966
Melt butter, add brown sugar, cook, stirring frequently until sugar melts.
Add hot milk slowly and heat until smooth, stirring constantly.
Mix cornstarch and salt, dilute with cold milk and add to hot mixture, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
Cook... - 36.7474
To make the hard sauce: Combine butter, boiling water, confectioners' sugar, lemon extract, orange juice and orange rind in double boiler; mix well.
Cook over boiling water until blended, stirring constantly.
Stir in whipped cream just before serving.
To make... - 45.5216
Aunt Minnie Norton’s Indian Pudding
This is a recipe that’s been made for several generations on my dad’s side of the family. Indian Pudding is made about two days before Thanksgiving—and tastes best after sitting in a crock for a few days. - 26.628
Mix and pour on Second layer.
Top with Cool Whip and chopped nuts. - 15.2656
Combine cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and milk.
Stir in melted shortening and beaten egg yolks.
Pour mixture into greased baking dish and bake in moderately slow oven (325°F.) 1 hour.
Remove from oven and cover with meringue prepared by beating... - 40.6544
Pour evaporated milk into 8x8x2-inch pan; cover and freeze till crystals form around edges.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in creme de menthe.
Let cool 20 minutes.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add chocolate wafers and peppermint candies.
Process... - 45.8885
Glossy Vanilla Cream Pudding
1. In a small (2-cup) microwave proof measuring cup, heat milk for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or steaming but not boiling.
2. In the meantime, in a medium (1 ½ -quart) microwave proof casserole dish, blend together dry ingredients.
3. Using a wire whisk,... - 46.1833
Classic Indian Pudding
Heat oven to 300°.
Grease 2-quart casserole.
Heat 3 cups milk and the molasses.
Mix cornmeal, sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Gradually stir into hot milk mixture.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, about 10 minutes or until... - 43.2172
Creamy Banana Pudding Pie
If you love banana, you are going to love this creamy banana pudding pie. In this video, chef presents the most short-cut way to quicken and simplify the procedure. It is so easy that anyone can prepare this. Watch the video and collect the tips, before you... - 120.844
1. In a mixer bowl, put together 2 types of milk, pudding and almond extract; blend on low speed until it is beaten well.
2. Add sour cream, 1/4 cup whipped topping, and 1/2 ounce almond; fold to mix.
3. Into 4 dessert dishes, divide the... - 42.3427
Heritage Bread Pudding
Pour milk over bread cubes in a 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Beat in sugar, pumpkin, spices, orange peel, butter, raisins, and nuts.
Pour over the soaked bread.
Place pan in a larger pan that has hot water, 1 inch deep.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 44.9602
Pear And Chocolate Charlotte
Break 3 1/2 oz (100 g/3 1/2 oz) of chocolate into pieces and melt in a bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Heat the milk in a bowl for 4 minutes on HIGH.
Put the whole egg, 2 egg yolks and 31/2 oz (100 g/31/2 oz) of sugar in a large bowl... - 47.437
Raspberry Pudding Cake
My wife likes this Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. This is a kid friendly Raspberry Pudding Cake recipe. It is absolutely delicious cake. It is generally made on Christmas. This dish makes your Christmas celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Raspberry Pudding... - 44.6879
Banana Sour Cream Pudding
Mix pudding as instructed on box, except exclude 1 cup milk.
Add in sour cream and Cool Whip.
Layer bananas and vanilla wafers.
Pour pudding over each layer.
Top with wafers.
Allow to chill for 2 hours. - 33.558
1. Scald the milk and pour slowly on the cornmeal, stirring constantly. Cook the mixture over hot water twenty minutes.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. Combine the butter, molasses, salt, cinnamon and ginger. Beat the eggs well and add, with the... - 35.4538
Fudge Batter Pudding
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and vanilla together.
Sift flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt together; add alternately with milk to first mixture; mix well and stir in nuts.
Mix together remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 5 tablespoons cocoa,... - 49.0851
Vanilla Fluff Pudding
Blend sugar, corn starch and salt in 1 quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
MICROWAVE 8 MINUTES on '8', or until thickened, stirring twice with a wire whip.
Stir a little of the hot mixture into egg yolk.
Add warmed yolk to hot mixture.
Mix... - 36.238
Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip
Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this Peanutty Chocolate And Vanilla Whip is. Why don't you give it a try and let us know how much you like it! - 45.0796
1. In a small microwavable mixing bowl, heat peanut butter on High for 30 seconds, until softened.
2. Stir in 1 cup of milk and cook on High for 1 minute; stir once after 30 seconds.
3. In another large mixing bowl, transfer the peanut butter... - 40.7753
Homemade Queen Of Puddings
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, the pieces of butter and half the castor sugar and put aside.
3) In a saucepan,pour the milk with the lemon rind and allow to reach the... - 46.441
1) In a bowl or measuring cup, prepare the pudding by blending the pudding mix with milk.
2) Sprinkle the strawberries with lemon juice or liqueur.
3) Place the bowl on heat to cook for 5 to 6 minutes without putting any cover. Keep on... - 37.7039
Exotic Yorkshire Pudding
This is one dish that you may not have tried so far but should do so soon. One of the most exotic recips coming from Chef Keith Snows kitchen, it gives adequate guidance as to how to prepare Yorkshire pudding using drippings from standing rib roast. So the... - 98.4407
Queen Of Puddings
1) Preheat oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas 3 before baking.
2) Take a basin and place breadcrumbs, sugar and lemon rind into it, stirring lightly to mix together.
3) In a pan, heat butter till it melts and then pour in milk.
4) Spoon this over... - 46.4166
Indian Tapioca Pudding
1. In the mean time prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame and allow water to simmer.
2. Butter a 2 quarter baking dish or pudding mold
3. Preheat the oven to 350° F
4. In... - 46.6266
Mix pudding and milk together, then mix in Cool Whip.
Layer bottom of 9 x 13-inch container with vanilla wafers and bananas.
Pour half of pudding and Cool Whip mixture on top of layers.
Make another layer of bananas and vanilla wafers.
Pour rest of pudding... - 34.1995
Add cold milk to dessert mix and beat for 1 minute.
Add water and sour cream, beat for 1 minute.
Chill in a 1 1/2 -quart mold several hours.
Unmold on a shallow serving dish and spoon thawed.strawberries over mold.
Or, mold in a 6-cup ring and fill center... - 27.991
This Cranberry Cream makes a dreamy dessert ! Try out this foamy creamy cranberry dish topped with whipped cream and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Cranberry Cream are welcome ! - 41.9857
Fresh Peach Custard Dessert
Combine lemon juice and orange juice, sprinkle gelatin over juice, and let stand 5 minutes.
Combine 1 cup sugar and flour in a saucepan; stir in milk.
Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat, reduce heat, and cook until thickened, stirring... - 41.3885
Rice Pudding With Maple Syrup
Heat milk in a medium pot, and when it starts to boil, add rice and cover.
Lower the heat and cook for 30 minutes without stirring.
When the rice is tender, add sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, then let cool.
Whip cream into soft peaks and fold into the mixture... - 34.6161
Strawberry Cake Frosting
Mix pudding and milk.
Beat whipping cream with flavoring until stiff.
Fold pudding mixture and whipped cream mixture together.
Refrigerate. - 24.8074
Whipped Cream Chocolate Sauce
Melt chocolate, add sugar and hot water, cook in top of double boiler until smooth and glossy.
Beat eggs, pour hot milk mixture slowly into beaten egg yolks, return to boiler, cook until it thickens like custard.
Fold in... - 34.4203
Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
1. In medium saucepan combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt and gradually stir in 2 cups milk.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and let it boil and stir 1 minute.
3. Take off heat and blend in margarine and... - 48.2844
Passion Pudding is a very tempting dessert recipe which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe prepared with the deadly combination of cream and yogurt on the coming get together party! - 30.8764
In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water.
Add boiling water and stir until dissolved.
Combine egg, honey, and buttermilk, then blend with the gelatin mixture.
Chill until it starts to thicken.
Fold in whipped cream.
Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole and... - 35.1425
Orange Carob Whip
1) Versatile Carob Syrup: Sift the carob powder.
2) In a medium saucepan, cook the carob powder and water over a low heat, for about 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth.
3) Cool and refrigerate in an airtight container until needed.
4) In a... - 45.1767
Bring the milk slowly to the boil, with the flavouring ingredient (not ground cinnamon); then remove the flavouring.
Add the vermicelli, broken into short pieces, and the salt.
Simmer until tender, then cool slightly.
Separate the eggs.
Add the sugar, yolks... - 34.0393
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert
Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert has a fine taste. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and peanut butter, topped with chocolate and peanuts. Peanut Chocolate Pudding Dessert is loved by kids. - 44.5661
Lamb's Rice Pudding
Blend rice, milk and sugar.
Boil until rice is done.
Beat eggs, salt and cinnamon and add to rice while hot.
Stir 3 minutes and pour in a bowl.
Place in refrigerator when cool. - 30.318
Bitter Chocolate Pudding
The chocolate pudding is a cooked and chilled pudding made with milk and bitter chocolate. Flavored with vanilla and mixed with flour the chocolate pudding is best served with whipped cream or even chocolate sauce. - 34.5071
Lemon Snow Mist
1. Mix the gelatine in 4 tablespoons of cold water and heat on a slow flame until the gelatine dissolves. Cool.
2. Separate the eggs and beat the sugar and egg-yolks till light and creamy.
3. Pour the milk in a vessel, and put this vessel in a large vessel,... - 37.118
1) Into a bowl, pour the bourbon and soak the macaroons
2) Grease a melon shaped 4 cup mould, with the soaked macaroon
3) Into another bowl, add the gelatin to the water and allow to rest
4) Into a saucepan, add in the egg yolks, then add the gelatin,... - 45.9627
Sex In A Pan
Mix together pecans, flour and margarine and put in a 9x13 inch pan and bake 15 minutes at 350Â°F.
Mix together cream cheese and icing sugar.
Spread on base.
Spread 1/2 tub of cool Whip on top of cheese spread.
Combine chocolate pudding and vanilla pudding... - 40.2019
Caramel Crunch Pudding
For pudding, measure 11/4 cups sugar into a heavy saucepan.
Heat, stirring constantly until melted and golden.
Remove from heat and add boiling water very carefully while stirring.
Return to heat and bring to boiling.
Combine cornstarch and milk.
Add... - 45.5738
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the milk and chocolate. Heat in a microwave oven on high power about 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. (Or heat in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring... - 28.239
Blueberry Pudding is one of my husbands favorite fruit desserts. If you are a blueberry lover, try these excellent Blueberry Pudding recipe. Trust me you will love it! - 41.5115
Creamy Parfait With Blackberry Prosecco Cocktail
1. In a bowl, crumble the graham crackers into a fine texture. Add sugar, butter and mix.
2. In a pan on medium high, add the above mixture, simmer and saute it until golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, mix together... - 121.087
Frozen Plum Pudding
Soak cherries and citron in sherry for an hour or two.
Combine sugar, salt, and cardamom in a saucepan.
Stir in eggs and milk.
Cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture coats a wooden spoon.
Cool, then stir in 2 cups heavy cream.
Pour into ice... - 45.5412
Iced Christmas Pudding
As quick freezing is essential, turn refrigerator to "freeze" 15 minutes before beginning.
Beat 1/4-pint of the cream, condensed milk, mixed spice, ground nutmeg and coffee together.
Pour into refrigerator tray and freeze.
When frozen, turn into a basin.
Whip... - 40.0991
Mix the flour and dates in a saucepan.
Add the eggs, milk, and honey.
Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thick.
Stir in the nuts.
Pour half of the mixture into an oiled, 1 1/2 quart, deep baking dish.
Cover with a layer of granola, about 1/4 inch... - 37.8545
Mix first 5 ingredients.
It will be a stiff batter.
Pour into a 8 x 12-inch greased baking dish.
Drain cherries, saving juice.
Pour over batter.
Bake in 350° oven 20 to 25 minutes.
Check with toothpick.
Add enough water to cherry juice to make 2 cups.
Put in... - 45.8161
Pineapple Crumb Pudding
1) Prepare the pudding adding milk as per the package directions and allow to cool.
2) Combine the crumbs and peanut butter with fingers.
3) Then stir the pineapple into the pudding and gently fold in cream.
4) In a serving dish, place the layers of... - 35.2873
Creamy Frozen Yogurt
1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
2. Put in cold water.
3. Stir in yogurt until well blended and smooth.
4. Fold in whipped topping.
5. Into 9-inch square pan pour and let it freeze until firm, about 6 hours or overnight.
6.... - 39.6157
Danish Rice Pudding
Heat sugar, water, gelatin and salt in 2-quart saucepan, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved, about 1 minute.
Stir in milk, rice and vanilla.
Place saucepan in a bowl of iced water, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped... - 40.6023
Want to make a great tasting Trifle in no time?An easy to make chocolate Trifle recipe. - 27.2022
1) Take a saucepan, add butter, water, milk and allow it to boil.
2) Remove the pan, mix flour, and whisk to form a ball.
3) Beat in eggs and make a smooth paste.
4) Take a large piping bag with a 1/2 inch plain nozzle, put the dough in the bag, and... - 45.7571
Chocolate Cake Pudding
Chocolate Cake Pudding is simply yummy. Chocolate Cake Pudding gets its desired taste from flour mixed with cocoa and butter, flavored with vanilla extracts. Chocolate Cake Pudding is loved by many people across the globe. - 37.716
Old English Trifle
1 In the top of a double boiler, beat the yolks slightly with sugar.
2 Stir in milk and 1 cup of cream.
3 Cook, stirring constantly, over simmering water for 25 minutes, or until the mixture is thickened and coats a spoon.
4 Into a medium-size... - 46.3547
Baked Pippins With Bay Custard
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) Core the apples.
3) Combine the butter, raisins, sultanas, sugar and cinnamon.
4) Fill the cored apples with this mixture.
5) Now place them in a baking dish.
6) On the bottom of the... - 45.1235
Sugared Toast With Cream And Pistachio
For sweet lovers there's always a way out, no matter how scarce you are on ingredients and this sugared toast with cream pistachio recipe says that aloud. Its amazing to watch how the chef made such a rich dessert in this video with just a handful of... - 109.977