- » Wheatena
Enjoy our collection of wheatena recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheatena recipes.
Sauteed Wheatena prepared with wheatena , eggs and onion are scrumptious dish. More to add, our Sauteed Wheatena recipe is easy and simple. Who needs more! Learn how to make Sauteed Wheatena by following this easy recipe and let me know how it turned out. - 26.4045
Fried Wheatena is a simple three-ingredient dish that is easy to make and a healthy choice. Fried Wheatena has a yum nutty flavor. Just follow these easy step-by-step instructions. It's a quick and fun recipe! - 25.3911
1. Use a 2-piece meat loaf pan or line a loaf pan (9-X5-X3-inch) with foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine cooked Wheatena with beef.
4. Add the remaining ingredients.
5. Tip the bowl and mix... - 40.6039
Wheatena Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, using a sieve, sift together flour, salt and baking powder; keep aside.
3. Stir in WHEATENA.
4. Add coconut and nuts.
5. In a large bowl, cream together shortening, sugar,... - 49.0306
Wheatena Buttermilk Waffles
1) Preheat a waffle iron.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients and then mix in WHEATENAÂ®.
3) Whisk eggs thoroughly and add to buttermilk.
4) Mix together milk mixture with sifted dry ingredients.
5) Add in melted shortening, blending... - 41.0003
Raisin Almond Wheat Drops
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a small bowl, combine flour, cereal, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
2. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Add flour mixture... - 35.834
Maypo Granola Mix
1. In a bowl, mix together maple flavored oatmeal, shredded wheat, sugar, salt, dry milk.
2. In another bowl, mix oil, water and add to the bowl of mixed cereals. Stir until mixed.
3. Add sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, nuts, coconut, raisins and stir... - 43.2254