- » Wheat Toast
Wheat Toast Recipes
Wheat toast is a kind of toasted bread made up of whole wheat. For calorie conscious people, toast wheat is a great substitute for regular bread.
Nutritional value of Toast Wheat
As toast wheat contains whole ... More »
Herbed Pita Toast
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Split each pita round in half crosswise.
3. Quarter each half, making 8 wedges and set wedges aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine margarine, parsley, dillweed and fines herbes stirring well.
5. Spread each... - 40.2977
1. In a pan melt margarine and combine with sugar, applesauce, cinnamon and nutmeg.
2. On each bread slice, spread some of the mixture and toast in the oven or under the broiler.
3. Serve crisp with desired garnish or with favorite beverage. - 33.2936
You May Also Like!
Toasted Cracked Wheat Cereal
This toasted Cracked Wheat Cereal makes an excellent breakfast! Pour some iced milk over these Cracked Wheat Cereal and enjoy these crunchy and crisp cereals ! Feel free to comment on this dish here ! - 20.3919
Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices
Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices is an irresistible recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with wheat toast and oranges; I am sure you will enjoy this Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices!. - 36.924
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0
Toasted Wheat Berries With Pancetta And Roasted Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, toast the wheat berries over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until they are fragrant, 5 minutes. Add 5 cups of water and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover the pot and let the wheat berries sit... - 36.7606
Whole Wheat Pumpkin & Applesauce Bars With Toasted Almonds
Place almonds in a nonstick skillet.
Place skillet over medium heat, and shake or stir almonds until lightly toasted.
Pour almonds onto a cutting board and chop until coarse.
Combine pumpkin puree, applesauce, egg, apple-juice concentrate, sugar... - 44.0491
Toasted Oat Wheat Bread
Spread oats in a shallow baking pan.
Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring frequently.
Let cool slightly.
Reserve 2 tablespoons toasted oats for topping.
Combine remaining 1 cup toasted oats, 1 cup all-purpose flour, whole wheat... - 43.7336
Oven-baked French Toast
Melt the butter and honey in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Mix well, sprinkle with cinnamon.
Beat the eggs, juice, and salt together.
Soak the bread slices in the egg mixture, but do not let the bread become so wet that it falls apart.
Arrange the slices close together... - 35.1749
Whole Wheat Toasting Bread
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the warm milk, sugar, shortening, egg, salt and 2 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour, to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; kneadjuhtil smooth and elastic, about... - 39.7996
Wheat Or Rice Flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spread the wheat or rice flakes on a baking sheet.
3. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and toast the flakes, sautéing after regular intervals for that they do not burn and brown evenly.
4.... - 31.502
Cracked Wheat Pilaf
1) Place a heavy bottomed saucepan over high heat and melt butter in it.
2) Stir in cracked wheat and toss gently so that it is coated with butter. Cook for about a minute until wheat is toasted.
3) Now, pour the chicken stock and lower the pan... - 33.1865
Whole Wheat Italian Bread With Herb Butter
1) FOR THE HERB BUTTER: Mince all herbs in a food processor, put in softened butter, and blend.
2) Transfer into butter molds or crocks. The butter will be good for up to 2 days in the refrigerator, or it can be frozen for future use.
3) Next, Using a... - 34.9971
Wheat Toast Recipes By Category