- » Wheat Thin
Wheat Thin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat thin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat thin recipes.
Enjoy these crisp Wheat Thins melt in your mouth within seconds! Serve these Wheat Thins out to your guests this evening and tell me if it was a hit treat ! - 32.0511
Betty's Dark Chocolate Wheat Thins Sandwich Cookie
Chocolate sandwich cookies don't have to be always for the kids as this simple yet sumptuous dish will prove. Here's a lip-smacking, sweet-tooth satisfying chocolate treat that can make for a great finger food dessert for your holiday bash. It's sweet-salty,... - 90.3842
Mix flours; add liquids.
Knead as little as possible.
Make a smooth dough and roll as thin as possible onto un-greased cookie sheet (not more than 1/ 8 inch thick).
Score with a knife to size desired.but do not cut through.
Sprinkle lightly with salt or onion... - 30.338
Curry Wheat Thins
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Cur in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yogurt, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Turn dough our onto a lightly floured surface, and knead 20 times.
Cover and freeze... - 44.204
Wheat Cheese Thins
In medium bowl combine Cheddar cheese, flours, butter, caraway seed and red pepper sauce.
Beat with electric mixer until blended.
Roll out to 1/8-in. thickness on wheat-floured surface.
Cut with small cookie cutters.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and... - 37.9365
Frittata With Whole Wheat Spaghett And Spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1/2 teaspoon butter in a large nonstick skillet
over medium heat. Add onion, and saute 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds. Remove from... - 40.1076
Delicious Wheat Dosa With Special Dal Chutney
Looking for a quick recipe to prepare on a busy day? Well this video might just come handy. Delicious Wheat Dosa with Special Dal Chutney is an easy recipe since the dosa batter does not need any fermentation. Dal chutney makes for an excellent accompaniment... - 119.709
Quick Whole Wheat Pizza
In large bowl, combine whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
Combine yogurt and oil; pour over flour mixture and stir with fork to combine.
On lightly floured surface, knead dough lightly into ball.
(Dough can be... - 46.4768
Whole Wheat Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Take a medium sized mixing bowl and combine and mix together water, oil, sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt in it.
3. Sprinkle yeast over mixture.
4. Stir continuously until ingredients dissolve.
5. Gradually add... - 46.8822
1. Boil the water and vegetable broth in a large pot.
2. In a bowl combine the gluten flour, garlic and onion powder, sage and marjoram, then add 2 cups of water and stir into a sponge like dough.
3. Knead to form firmer and more elastic dough. Form... - 0
Cracked Wheat Pilaf
1) Wash cracked wheat under cold running water by placing in a sieve, stirring well to rinse all grains and then drain well.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet; heat oil in it and brown onions and garlic, stirring often, until softened.
3)... - 41.9381
Toasted Wheat Berries With Pancetta And Roasted Apples
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large saucepan, toast the wheat berries over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until they are fragrant, 5 minutes. Add 5 cups of water and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat, cover the pot and let the wheat berries sit... - 34.4721
Cool Pork Platter With Zucchini & Wheat Berries
To a 5 to 6-quart pan on medium high heat, add oil.
When hot, add pork and brown well, 10 to 15 minutes.
Drain fat from pan and discard.
Add broth, ginger, sake, soy, garlic, and onions.
Cover and simmer gently until a thermometer inserted into the center of... - 40.2111
Double Wheat Burgers
1. In a large bowl, beat egg and egg whites to blend. Stir in bread crumbs, wheat germ, walnuts, green onions, cottage cheese, parsley, basil, oregano, and paprika. Season to taste with salt.
2. On an oiled 12- by 15-inch (30- by 38-cm) baking sheet, shape... - 26.261
1 Arrange bread in 4 rows of 4 slices each on large cutting board, making first and fourth rows whole wheat, second and third rows white; spread all with softened butter or margarine.
2 Spread parsley-cream-cheese filling on first (whole wheat) and third... - 22.5697
Cracked Wheat Salad
1. Soak cracked wheat in water for 1 hour and using a sieve drain it squeezing out any excess water.
2. Into a large bowl pour olive oil and lemon juice and stir in parsley, mint, onions, salt and pepper. If using dried mint, let stand 15 minutes.
3.... - 44.4933
Whole Wheat Tortillas
Combine whole wheat flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into flour mixture until it resembles fine crumbs.
Add water gradually, tossing with a fork to mix.
Turn out onto a board and knead for a minute or two until... - 34.5248
Middle Eastern Cracked Wheat Salad
1. Bring the water to a boil in a 1- or 2-quart saucepan. Add the bulgur and salt. Cover the pan, remove it from the heat, and let the bulgur soak about 15 minutes, or until it is chewable.
2. When the bulgur is tender, turn it out into a serving bowl. Add... - 32.7877
Whole Wheat Crepes
1) Blend all the ingredients in the container of electric blender for 30 seconds.
2) Using a rubber spatula, scrape down sides of container and blend again for 30 additional seconds until the batter becomes smooth.
3) Allow to refrigerate this... - 40.767
Three Wheat Batter Bread
In a large bowl, combine yeast, water, ginger, and 1 tablespoon of the honey; let stand in a warm place until bubbly (about 20 minutes).
Stir in remaining honey, milk, salt, and oil.
Stir together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, and cracked... - 39.7977
Whole Wheat Sesame Crepes
1. In a measuring cup, mix the milk, salt, 2 tablespoons oil and eggs.
2. In a mixer bowl, add the flour and sesame seeds.
3. Process for 2-3 minutes, till the seeds are ground finely.
4. Mixing all the time, add the liquid in a steady stream... - 44.5159
Whole Wheat Crepes
1. In a measuring cup, mix the milk, 2 tablespoons oil, salt and eggs.
2. In a mixer bowl, add the flour.
3. Mixing all the time, add the liquid in a steady stream and blend well to create the batter.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1... - 43.3664
Whole Wheat Or Triticale Pasta
On a work surface or in a large bowl, combine flour and wheat germ.
Mound flour on work surface and make a well in center.
Break eggs into well.
With a fork, beat eggs lightly and stir in 2 tablespoons of the water.
Using a circular motion, begin to draw... - 37.1176
Whole Wheat Chapati
1 In a bowl, sift flour and mix it with salt.
2 Gradually pour in water, enough to make a soft, but not sticky dough.
3 Knead well and cover with a wet cloth.
4 Keep aside for an hour.
5 Knead it again.
6 Form small balls from the dough.
7 Roll... - 33.9044
Mediterranean Pizza With Whole Wheat Crust
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in 1 tablespoon oil. Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Stir flours and 1/2 teaspoon salt into yeast mixture. Gradually add 1/3 cup cold water, stirring... - 36.6349
For all the health concious out there, this Wheat Pancakes is something you shouldn't miss. Yes, a very inviting combination of herbs and spices in wheatflour and yogurt base, this wheat pancake is something both delicious and healthy. Give it a try and you... - 41.6004
Indian Spicy Wheat Pancake
Very quick, healthy and nutritious breakfast dish which is prepared by using whole wheat flour. Very fast to make and is ready in less than 15 mts. Savoury and very filling! - 111.858
Irish Whole Wheat Soda Bread
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl sift together whole-wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar and salt.
3) Gently add buttermilk and mix thoroughly.
4) Make a soft dough and knead lightly... - 44.4179
Save Money - Easy Home Made Whole Wheat Crackers - Part 2
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine the whole wheat flour, sugar, salt and paprika in a medium bowl.
3) Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter thoroughly into the dry mixture until it looks like large... - 103.315
Wheat Noodles With Honey Roasted Pork
1. Wash the pork and cut into long thin strips. In a large bowl, tip in the honey, dark soy sauce, and five spice powder. Add the pork to the bowl and marinate overnight till required.
2. Wash the vegetables and set aside to drain.
3.... - 47.0161
In a food processor or bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder.
Add the shortening and blend until crumbled.
Slowly add just enough water to make a soft dough.
Remove to a lightly floured work surface and cover with pastry cloth.
Allow to rest for... - 26.8269
Three Wheat Batter Bread
Thoroughly grease two 1 -pound coffee cans and their plastic lids, or one 2-pound coffee can and its lid.
In a large bowl, combine yeast, water, ginger, and 1 tablespoon of the honey; let stand in a warm place (80°) until bubbly (about 15 minutes).
Stir in... - 38.3917
Rabbit And Apricots With Cracked Wheat
In a heavy frying-pan (which must not be aluminium) heat 3 tablespoons olive oil and brown the rabbit pieces on all sides.
Remove the rabbit.
Add the remaining tablespoon of oil.
Fry the onions gently until translucent.
Stir in the honey, celery, thyme, bay... - 41.7227
Whole Wheat Crepes
1. In a bowl, sift plain flour and add to it whole wheat flour. This is the first step for making the batter.
2. Form a well in centre of flour and pour half the milk with salt.
3. Whisk properly for making a smooth mixture.
4. Add eggs and do... - 42.799
1 In a bowl, soak the coarsely ground wheat in 3 cups of water overnight.
2 In a pan, dissolve sugar in 5 cups of water, and cook on medium heat to make a thin syrup.
3 Remove from the heat and keep aside.
4 In a pan, heat the... - 39.9878
Wheat Corn Muffins
In a bowl stir together whole wheat flour, cornmeal, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
In a separate bowl combine eggs, milk, honey, cooking oil, and onion.
Add all at once to dry mixture.
Stir just till moistened (batter will be very thin).
Spoon into... - 35.432
Wheat cakes are delicious and easy to make. This is my children's favourite snack.They are just too yummy. Try this Wheat cakes recipe and you will understand. - 27.2512
Wheat Tortillas is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Wheat Tortillas; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 27.3927
Wheat Ball And Lentil Soup
Mix together the bur'ghul, flour, 1/2 tablespoon salt, chilli powder, spring onions, mint and parsley.
Add enough water to make a thick dough.
Mould the dough into small balls (about the size of large marbles) and set aside.
Place the lentils in the water,... - 40.1348
Wheat Thin Recipes By Category