- » Wheat Rhubarb
Wheat Rhubarb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat rhubarb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat rhubarb recipes.
Cracked Wheat Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large saucepan, slowly heat the milk with the cracked wheat, molasses, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon stick. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, or until thickened.
2. Transfer to a medium bowl... - 36.577
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter and sugar together; beat in egg until fluffy.
Mix dry ingredients together and stir into egg mixture, beating until thoroughly blended.
Stir in rhubarb.
Pour into lightly greased 8 x 8-inch cake pan.
Sprinkle... - 39.6658
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together, except the whole wheat flour.
3) In a deep mixing bowl, mix the whole wheat flour with the dry sifted ingredients.
4) In a bowl, beat the milk, egg,... - 44.0639
Light Rhubarb Crepes
To make the crepes
1. In a large bowl, beat together eggs and honey.
2. Beat in skim milk and water.
3. Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder.
4. Stir into egg mixture just until blended.
5. Stir in... - 44.9041
Rhubarb Custard Pie
Place rhubarb in a deep bowl which has a tight-fitting lid.
Cover with boiling water, cover with lid, and allow to stand for about 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Drain water from rhubarb, add beaten egg yolks, honey, flour, and salt.
Mix well, then... - 39.3226
Streusel Topped Rhubarb & Apples
In a large bowl, stir together the apples, lemon juice, sliced rhubarb, and granulated sugar.
Scrape fruit mixture into a buttered 9-inch round or square baking pan.
In a small bowl, mix flour, brown sugar, wheat germ, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
With your fingers,... - 32.7091
Rhubarb Cream Pie
Preheat oven to 425°.
Blend first 4 ingredients together thoroughly.
Finally, stir in rhubarb.
Sprinkle more nutmeg on top, if desired.
Bake for 10 minutes; then lower heat to 350° and bake for 30 more minutes or until done. - 32.8046
Place rhubarb in a bowl.
Sprinkle with fructose and water.
Toss to completely coat.
Place in a 1 1/2 qt. (1 1/2 L) well-greased baking dish.
Combine all-purpose flour, wheat flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
Cut the firm margarine into the flour... - 42.4852
Peachy Rhubarb Raisin Pie
1. To make the pie crust pastry, in a small bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour with a fork.
2. Sprinkle oil on top and work in with a fork.
3. Add ice water a teaspoon at a time, blending after each addition, just... - 48.1892
High Country Rhubarb Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix well margarine, egg and brown sugar.
3. Combine together flour, salt, baking soda.
4. Add cream mixture to it or even yogurt can be added.
5. Mix in the fruit.
6.Into a greased 12x8x2 inch baking... - 47.4201
Rhubarb Cinnamon Muffins
Rhubarb cinnamon muffins remind me of spring. Made with fresh rhubarb, eggs, flour buttermilk and brown sugar, the rhubarb muffins are baked with a cinnamon sugar topping and pinch of chopped pecans. - 40.1763
Strawberry Rhubarb Cobbler
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
To make thefilling.
Place half of the berries in a large saucepan.
Add the rhubarb, sugar, and water.
Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Place the... - 49.509
Preheat oven to 350° F.and grease 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Arrange rhubarb in prepared pan.
Mix orange juice and honey and drizzle over rhubarb.
Dot with butter.
In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine egg, honey, vanilla, and sour cream.
Mix flour, salt,... - 36.3633
Rhubarb Tea Bread
In a large bowl, beat together eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla until thick and foamy.
Stir in rhubarb and nuts.
In a separate bowl, combine flour(s) with soda, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, allspice, and cinnamon; stir until thoroughly blended.
Add dry... - 39.2397
Swedish Rice Pancakes With Rhubarb Sauce
Sift together flour and baking soda into a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, beat yogurt, egg yolks, milk, melted butter, and honey until blended.
Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, and stir to blend.
Mix in rice.
Stir in about one-quarter of the egg... - 40.2016
Golden Glow French Toast
Preheat oven to 425°.
Dip the bread into a mixture of the next 8 ingredients; let slices soak up liquid.
Then press each slice on both sides into crushed cereal.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Drizzle margarine over top.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
Use a... - 39.9909
Hallelujah Hot Cakes
Mix all dry ingredients together thoroughly.
Mix together egg, oil, rhubarb sauce, and water.
Blend into dry mixture.
Batter will be thick; add more water if necessary.
Fry in buttered fry pan. - 38.0085
Tea 'n' Coffee Bread
Preheat oven to 325°.
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
Pour batter into a greased 9 by 4-inch loaf pan with waxed paper on bottom; pour extra batter into greased muffin tins.
Bake loaf for 50 to 60 minutes and cupcakes about 20 minutes. - 36.402
Never Fail Spice Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together as per the listed order, excluding the ice cream.
3) Beat the mixture until smooth and nicely blended.
4) In a greased 9x13-inch pan, lined with... - 48.9456
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chippies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, cream the margarine, sugar, eggs, and vanilla together until well blended.
3) Add the flour mixed with ginger, salt, soda, and lemon peel, mix well.
4) Then mix in the chocolate chips, nuts and... - 47.2089
The double good crecent is a coconut and rhubarb filled dessert that is baked along with walnuts and nutmeg for flavor. I bake this with some added wheat flour and brown sugar for a richer taste and texture. - 42.3609
Brown Bread Bostonian
Spread wheat germ on cookie sheet and toast until golden (about 10 minutes) in 300° oven.
Stir with spatula as edges brown.
Sift dry ingredients together and mix with the toasted wheat germ.
In a separate bowl, mix molasses, rhubarb, and raisins.
In a large... - 45.9247
Bran Applesauce Muffin
If you love baking muffins and are constantly looking for healthier alternatives, try this one. This recipe will have you stop looking for other options because you will just fall in love with them. These are fast and easy to make and are wonderful for... - 137.726
1) In a skillet, saute the spaghetti and onion in the margarine until brown.
2) Stir in the bulgur until thoroughly coated and golden.
3) Stir in the other ingredients except the almonds, bring to a boil and then cover and cook over a low heat for 20... - 39.7835
Deviled Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream margarine and sugar; beat in egg; add whole wheat flour and rhubarb.
Sift together other dry ingredients and then add them alternately with milk to egg mixture.
Dough will be very stiff.
Stir in cheese and nuts.
Spread dough out... - 43.8626
1) Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2) In a buttered 1-quart casserole, add 1/3 of the rhubarb sauce and 1/2 the shredded cheese, then sprinkle with 1/2 the wheat germ.
3) Repeat the layers, finish with the rhubarb and top with the chopped... - 35.96
Spread bread with margarine and honey.
Top with a thin layer of rhubarb sauce, and ham.
Spread ham with mustard; top with cheese.
Broil until cheese is bubbly.
Makes 6 open-face sandwiches. - 35.3012
Toasty Cheese Stuffing
Lightly mix first 5 ingredients.
Then mix together last 5 ingredients and drizzle over bread mixture; toss lightly.
Use between ham slices or as a stuffing for pork chops.
Or bake as a side dish in a greased 8-inch square pan for 15 minutes until toasty and... - 32.6652
Cream together cream cheese, mayonnaise, onions, and green pepper; mix in rhubarb and curry powder.
Spread this mixture on 4 slices of bread; add a slice of turkey to each and season.
Top with other 4 slices and cut in 1/2. - 33.509
Bon Vivant Meatballs
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix together all but the soup, juice, and rice.
Form into 2-inch balls.
Place in a greased 1-quart casserole and pour the soup, diluted with tomato juice, over them.
Bake covered for 45 minutes; uncover and bake another 10 minutes. - 38.0729
Spring Fling Muffins
As fresh produce suddenly returns to barren markets after the end of winter, I can hardly resist snapping up anything and everything available. Inevitably, there’s always more than I can fit into my daily cooking, and just a few handfuls of these... - 36.0614
Peanut Butter Broil
Mix together beans, rhubarb, onions, and mayonnaise.
Toast bread lightly; spread with butter and peanut butter.
Layer on bean mixture.
Sprinkle cheese over each sandwich and top with bacon.
Broil for a few minutes until piping hot and cheese is melted. - 30.7698
Fruited Pilaf Stuffing
Melt margarine in a large, heavy skillet.
Saute onion, green pepper, and celery until soft.
Add rice and saute 5 minutes more.
Add salt and 2 3/4 cups of chicken broth.
Cover and simmer until rice is tender (35 to 40 minutes); most of the liquid will be... - 41.4499
Mix all together well, except bread.
Spread bread with filling. - 29.4992
Cheesy Cucumber Open Faces
Mix all ingredients except bread together, being careful not to mash tomatoes.
Toast bread and butter it; spread thickly with sandwich mix.
Broil just until cheese is melted. - 33.4851
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the flour, oats, sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl. With two knives or a pastry blender, work the butter into the dry ingredients until pieces are uniform and quite small.
3. If apple filling is being used, mix... - 36.5527
Zucchinied Sour Cream Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, cream the brown sugar and margarine together.
3) Blend in the egg and vanilla, mix well.
4) Stir the flour, soda and salt together, mix well.
5) Stir into the creamed mixture alternately with... - 42.3744
Tilapia With Berry Sauce
Blend the sauce ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat Bring the sauce to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring often.
Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside.
Pour the buttermilk into a shallow dish.
Add talapia fillets and... - 37.9057
1) Pass the garbanzo beans through a food mill, until lightly pureed.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the garbanzo beans and rest of the other ingredients except the flour, crumbs, bacon fat and catsup together.
3) Add enough flour into the mixture to make a... - 41.699
Healthy And Vegan Pear Crisp
Another recipe perfect for the fall and winter months. Fall fruits make great pies, cobblers, and crisps. This crisp recipe is a great option if you want to keep your dessert lower in fat and calories. This is a fun texture recipe. Big or small pear slices,... - 144.638
Wheat Rhubarb Recipes By Category