- » Wheat Refrigerator Bread
Wheat Refrigerator Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat refrigerator bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat refrigerator bread recipes.
Soften active yeast in warm water and add 1 teaspoon sugar to yeast mixture.
Add milk, cooled to lukewarm, shortening,3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Add eggs, beat well.
Add flour to make a soft dough.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Knead on lightly floured surface until... - 48.0019
You May Also Like!
Refrigerator Wheat Germ Bread
Dissolve the yeast in warm water until bubbly.
Add potato water, honey, salt, oil, 2 cups of the whole wheat flour, and the gluten.
Beat until smooth at low speed in an electric mixer or with a rotary beater.
Add remaining whole wheat flour.
Beat 2-3 minutes... - 43.0992
Whole Wheat Refrigerator Rolls
Dissolve brown sugar and salt in 1/2 cup hot water.
Add oil, cold water and egg.
Dissolve yeast in warm water and add to mixture.
Add flours and mix well.
Will be sticky.
Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 3 hours).
The next day, knead for 5 minutes... - 43.1164
1. In a large bowl, combine 6 cups flour with the dry yeast, sugar, salt, dry milk, and wheat germ. Stir well.
2. In a second bowl, combine the butter and the hot water. Stir to melt the butter and then add to the flour mixture. Mix well.
3. Add more flour, 1... - 40.239
Bran Refrigerator Muffins
Mix the cereal with wheat germ and boiling water and let stand for 1 minute.
Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl.
Add eggs and buttermilk and mix well.
Mix in the bran cereal mixture.
Mix the flour, soda and salt and stir into the butter mixture.
Add the... - 43.5526
Whole Wheat Banana Bread
1.Take a medium bowl and put sour cream, mayonnaise, chestnuts, onion, parsley, soy sauce and salt in it and stir them all well.
2.Keep the bowl in the refrigerator.
3.Serve cold with crackers or potato chips. - 33.6453
Whole Wheat Prune Bread
Stir together whole wheat and all-purpose flours, salt, soda, baking powder, and cinnamon until thoroughly blended; set aside.
In a separate bowl, beat together butter and brown sugar until creamy, then beat in egg.
Alternately add flour mixture and... - 43.4946
No-knead Whole-wheat Bread
In small bowl, sprinkle yeast over lukewarm water.
Add 2 tsp. honey.
Leave to "work" while preparing the dough.
If whole wheat flour has been refrigerated, warm it slightly on stove or in oven.
Combine molasses with 2/3 cup lukewarm water.
Combine yeast... - 44.1029
Wheat Bread Dough
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a large bowl, combine one and a half cups all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, and yeast; stir well.
3. Add warm water and oil and beat with a mixer at low speed to blend them well; beat at medium speed for... - 39.9787
Malted Whole Wheat Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F/ 160° C 20 minutes before baking.
2. Grease a 1 pound loaf tin with oil or butter and dust with flour. Line the bottom of the tin with grease proof paper.
3. Into a large work bowl, sieve the flour, salt... - 49.412