- » Wheat Prune
Wheat Prune Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat prune recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat prune recipes.
Prune Oatmeal Muffins
1) Line custard cups with paper liners (even microwave cupcake dish can be used).
2) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients (except nuts), till the contents moisten.
3) Fill the lined custard cups with the batter and top with the nuts.
4)... - 46.1823
Chewy Prune Bars
1. Grease a 15 1/2-by-10 1/2-by-l-inch jelly-roll pan. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Make Crust: In medium bowl, combine flour, 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, the baking powder and salt. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in 1/2 cup butter to resemble coarse... - 41.0359
You May Also Like!
Whole Wheat Prune Bread
Remove the pits and chop the prunes.
Add to the dough in a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
Proceed as for Apricot and Walnut Loaf. - 25.5336
Whole Wheat Prune Bread
Stir together whole wheat and all-purpose flours, salt, soda, baking powder, and cinnamon until thoroughly blended; set aside.
In a separate bowl, beat together butter and brown sugar until creamy, then beat in egg.
Alternately add flour mixture and... - 43.4946
Whole Wheat Prune Pinwheels
Prepare Basic Refrigerator Cookie Dough reducing all-purpose fiour to 1 cup and adding 1 cup whole wheat flour with dry ingredients.
Chill dough 1 hour.
On waxed paper or lightly floured surface, roll dough to 14xll-inch rectangle.
Spread with cooled Prune... - 29.5139
Pork Chops With Whole Wheat Prune Stuffing
Brown chops conventionally on both sides.
In small mixing bowl, combine celery, onion and butter.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir in marjoram, salt, orange peel and pepper.
Add bread cubes and prunes.
Fill... - 41.4997
Whole Wheat Prune Bars
Wholewheat Prune Bars is amazingly easy, delicious and such a healthy choice that it would find its way into my kitchen often now. If you are looking for the best Wholewheat Prune Bars Recipe on the planet then you€™re at the right place. Prepare the best... - 33.1337
Whole Wheat Apricot Bread
1. Place the apricots in a small bowl, and pour the boiling water over the apricots. Stir in the honey, and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the cooled apricot mixture and the... - 37.7039
Bran Prune Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) Use a measuring cup, to combine milk, oil and egg. Place it aside.
3) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add prunes and 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour. Pulse on/off to chop... - 41.4726
Cream shortening with the sugar and egg.
Beat well then add pulp and sifted dry ingredients plus whole wheat flour alternately with milk and prune juice.
Bake at 350F for about 1 hour.
Let remain in pan to cool. - 37.451
Prune And Carrot Gems
Prune and carrot gems recipe is a prune and carrot muffin recipe prepared with cooked prunes and shredded carrots. Baked with a batter of flour, wheat germ, bran, molasses, milk, sugar and eggs, the prune and carrot gems are baked and can be served as snacks. - 37.4745
1) Over the prunes, pour the boiling water and stir the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and wheat germ together onto the prunes
2) Into a bowl, beat the egg and sugar and stir into the prune mixture till everything is come together
3) Mix in the... - 46.2038