- » Wheat Prune
Wheat Prune Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat prune recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat prune recipes.
Prune Oatmeal Muffins
1) Line custard cups with paper liners (even microwave cupcake dish can be used).
2) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients (except nuts), till the contents moisten.
3) Fill the lined custard cups with the batter and top with the nuts.
4)... - 45.2626
Chewy Prune Bars
1. Grease a 15 1/2-by-10 1/2-by-l-inch jelly-roll pan. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Make Crust: In medium bowl, combine flour, 1 teaspoon granulated sugar, the baking powder and salt. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in 1/2 cup butter to resemble coarse... - 41.4353
You May Also Like!
Whole Wheat Prune Bread
Remove the pits and chop the prunes.
Add to the dough in a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
Proceed as for Apricot and Walnut Loaf. - 24.3011
Whole Wheat Prune Bread
Stir together whole wheat and all-purpose flours, salt, soda, baking powder, and cinnamon until thoroughly blended; set aside.
In a separate bowl, beat together butter and brown sugar until creamy, then beat in egg.
Alternately add flour mixture and... - 41.4041
Whole Wheat Prune Pinwheels
Prepare Basic Refrigerator Cookie Dough reducing all-purpose fiour to 1 cup and adding 1 cup whole wheat flour with dry ingredients.
Chill dough 1 hour.
On waxed paper or lightly floured surface, roll dough to 14xll-inch rectangle.
Spread with cooled Prune... - 27.4017
Pork Chops With Whole Wheat Prune Stuffing
Brown chops conventionally on both sides.
In small mixing bowl, combine celery, onion and butter.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir in marjoram, salt, orange peel and pepper.
Add bread cubes and prunes.
Fill... - 39.64
Whole Wheat Prune Bars
Wholewheat Prune Bars is amazingly easy, delicious and such a healthy choice that it would find its way into my kitchen often now. If you are looking for the best Wholewheat Prune Bars Recipe on the planet then you€™re at the right place. Prepare the best... - 33.6857
Whole Wheat Apricot Bread
1. Place the apricots in a small bowl, and pour the boiling water over the apricots. Stir in the honey, and set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and baking powder, and stir to mix well. Add the cooled apricot mixture and the... - 35.4411
Place half of the toasted bread cubes in a well-greased 1 1/2 qt. (1 1/2 L) casserole.
Spread the prunes in a layer over the bread cubes.
Arrange the apples in a layer over the prunes, then layer the remaining bread cubes.
Combine prune juice, water, salt,... - 39.2553
Bran Prune Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) Use a measuring cup, to combine milk, oil and egg. Place it aside.
3) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add prunes and 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour. Pulse on/off to chop... - 42.8234
In a small saucepan combine the water and snipped prunes; bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 3 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
Cream together the sugar and shortening till light and fluffy; beat in egg.
Combine the buttermilk and the... - 36.9087
1. Combine butter or margarine, 1/2 cup of the flour, wheat germ and sugar in a imedium-size bowl; beat with a wooden spoon until well blended. Spread evenly over the bottom of a 9x9x2 inch baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 minuses, or until... - 31.551