- » Wheat Pound
Wheat Pound Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Wheat Pound recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Wheat Pound recipes.
Loaf Pound Cake
Set oven at 350.
Cream butter and lemon peel.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until light.
Add vanilla, then eggs 1 at a time.
Beat well after each egg.
Stir in dry sifted ingrediants.
Grease BOTTOM only of 9x5x3 pan and pour in batter.
Bake 350 degrees for 50... - 44.883
Sweet: Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Line a 9"x5"x3" loaf pan with greased wax paper (let paper lop over rim about 1/2" to make removing cake easier).
Sift flour, salt, and nutmeg together and set aside.
Cream butter until light, then add sugar slowly, creaming until... - 38.0567
You May Also Like!
Lemon Flavored Whole Wheat Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream the butter until light. Gradually beat in the sugar. Beat in the eggs very well one at a time. Add the remaining ingredients and blend with an electric mixer at low speed. Beat for 3 minutes at medium speed,... - 29.6972
Whole Wheat Pound Cake
Blend honey, oil; salt and egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat until very well mixed.
Stir in rest of ingredients except egg white.
Beat these stiff and turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 300Â° F. until cake springs back when touched gently in center, about 1... - 30.1193
Whole Wheat Yogurt Pound Cake
With an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in orange peel and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt.
Add to butter... - 41.4062
Soft Ginger Pound Cake
Soft ginger pound cake is another good recipe to have under your culinary belt. Its soft and fluffy and has a kinky kick from the ginger. Take a look at this simple recipe and you will love it. - 121.974
Old Fashioned Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 3-inch loaf pan, and line bottom with ungreased parchment paper.
(Wax paper may be substituted.) In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking... - 41.1306
Branched Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together apricot baby food and canola oil.
Gradually add sugar, beating until creamy.
Slowly add egg substitute while continuing to beat.
Add softened cream cheese, brandy, extracts and lemon... - 42.1602
Butter Milk Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients at one time.
Mix for 5 minutes until smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350Â°.
This recipe may be made into cupcakes or doubled and made into a layer cake.
Granola cake may be made by... - 39.0646
Golden Light Pound Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the liquid ingredients and mix into the flour mixture till well blended
3. Add the batter into a lightly oiled 8.5"X4.5" bread pan and bake in an oven preheated to... - 38.5897
Cappuccino Pound Cake
In large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt, beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. (Batter may look curdled.)
In small bowl, combine flours.
On low speed, mix 1/2 of the... - 42.475
Sesame Honey Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°.
2) In your food processor use the METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lemon peel and 1/3 cup sesame seeds. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture... - 48.6197