- » Wheat Meal
Wheat Meal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Wheat Meal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Wheat Meal recipes.
Whole Meal Bread
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, salt and sugar together, and rub in the lard
3. Take another bowl, and in it, blend the yeast with water also add in flour and mix to scone like dough
4. Take the... - 41.5157
Mormon Whole Meal Soup
Melt butter, add meat and brown.
Add water and bring to a full rolling boil.
Bring back to a boil.
Add rice and seasonings.
Simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours. - 33.7519
You May Also Like!
Corn Meal Whole Wheat Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) Oil muffin tins.
3) In a bowl, mix together the oil and sugar.
4) Gradually add milk and egg, stirring until mixed.
5) In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder.
6) Add the liquid to the... - 44.1082
Quick Whole Meal Rolls For Two
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F
2) In a small, bowl combine together yeast, half of the sugar and 1/2 pint of water
3) Stir the yeast mixture until well mixed and leave in a warm place to froth.
4) In a bowl, place both the flours with the... - 38.6703
Whole Meal Pastry For Two
1) In to a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
2) Rub in the butter or margarine with your fingertips and thumbs until the mixture resembles grainy.
3) Sprinkle in chilled water evenly over the surface
4) Mix in the water with a... - 31.8679
Toasted Cracked Wheat Cereal
This toasted Cracked Wheat Cereal makes an excellent breakfast! Pour some iced milk over these Cracked Wheat Cereal and enjoy these crunchy and crisp cereals ! Feel free to comment on this dish here ! - 19.1674
Whole Meal Pasta For Two
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour into a mound.
2) Make a well in the centre and put in the egg, egg white, oil, salt and 1 tablespoon of water.
3) Stir with hand and mix to form a soft dough.
4) Knead in dough, using... - 31.5959
Cracked Wheat Cereal
Coarsely crack the wheat kernels.
Prepare the cereal as directed.
Simmer 15 to 20 minutes. - 14.8529
Whole Wheat Blintzes Filling
In a large bowl mix together cottage cheese, egg, honey, and vanilla.
Beat with an electric beater at high speed until smooth. - 21.2489
Bulgur Wheat Pilaf
Add bulgur wheat and chopped onion; brown lightly, stirring often.
Bring to boiling.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes or until the bulgur wheat is done.
Season with salt and pepper. - 25.9547
Whole Wheat Pizza Crust Part 4
there is nothing quite like the whole wheat crust that's usually soft and chewy within and crunchy outside. This simple and easy to make pizza crust recipe is such a cinch that you won't mind putting in extra efforts to make this homemade pizza crust than... - 64.1911
Whole Wheat Pizza Crust Part 3
If pizza is a staple in your house and you absolutely love to make them at home, then knowing how to make healthy whole wheat crust will help. A little chewy, a lot more crunchy, whole wheat preferably sums up as the best bet when it comes to making crust at... - 64.9799