- » Wheat Gingerbread
Wheat Gingerbread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat gingerbread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat gingerbread recipes.
1) Set your oven to preheat at 325°.
2) In a bowl, add butter, honey, molasses and vanilla together. Whisk well to make a creamy substance.
3) Add yogurt and milk and stir well.
4) Add the dry ingredients by sifting into the bowl. Mix well and... - 48.4204
Gingerbread Boys And Girls
1. Day before, make Cookie Dough: Sift flour with soda, salt and spices.
2. In large bowl, with portable electric mixer at medium speed, beat brown sugar, butter and molasses until well combined.
3. With wooden spoon, stir in flour mixture; then mix with... - 48.3983
Sift the flour, soda and spices into a bowl.
Place the fat, sugar and syrup in a pan over low heat until melted.
Cool, then mix into the flour with the milk to make a firm dough.
Wrap in polythene and chill for 30 minutes.
Turn the dough on to a floured... - 45.9548
Maple Flavored Gingerbread
Combine flour, soda, spices, and salt; set aside.
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg, beating well.
Gradually beat in molasses and syrup.
Add dry ingredients alternately with hot water, beating well after each addition.
Pour batter... - 44.7073
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Combine together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking soda, ginger, cinnamon and allspice in a large bowl.
3) Add the water, honey, egg, molasses and oil.
4) With an electric... - 44.2744
Cream butter, sugar and egg yolk.
Beat white of egg until stiff and add to above.
Sift dry ingredients, except ginger, and add to the mixture.
Put ginger in the boiling water and add last.
In a well greased, waxed paper lined 13 x 9 x 1/2 x... - 42.1021
Whole Wheat Gingerbread
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Grease an 8-inch square pan.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir in boiling water.
In a separate bowl, mix baking soda with flour. Add to molasses mixture. Stir to blend, then beat at medium speed for 2... - 35.5976
1. Cream together the margarine and brown sugar, and beat in the egg yolk, mixing well. Sift in the flour, bicarbonate of soda and ginger and gradually blend into the creamed mixture, along with the golden syrup. Knead lightly to make a soft dough.
2. Divide... - 29.1874
Combine gingerbread mix, applesauce, and water in a bowl.
Pour batter into a 10- x 6-inch baking dish lined with paper towels.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 7 to 9 minutes or until firm.
Let stand directly on counter to cool 3 to 5 minutes before... - 27.1269
Prepare mix, according to package directions, directly in an 8-inch square glass dish.
Place dish on top of inverted pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/4 turn.
Microwave at HIGH remaining 3 to 4 minutes.
Place directly on counter to cool. - 26.1035