- » Wheat Germ Zucchini Bread
Wheat Germ Zucchini Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat germ zucchini bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat germ zucchini bread recipes.
Super Wheat Germ Zucchini Bread
Are you looking for a Super Wheat Germ Zucchini Bread recipe? This is the best ever Super Wheat Germ Zucchini Bread recipe.This is sure to be your favourite! - 41.0168
Wheat Germ Zucchini Bread
Beat eggs until frothy; add oil, sugars, and maple flavoring, and continue beating until mixture is thick and foamy.
Stir in shredded zucchini.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, wheat germ, soda, salt, baking powder, and walnuts until thoroughly... - 40.7116
Wheat Germ Zucchini Bread
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and walnuts.
In a large bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer until blended.
Add oil, sugars, and maple flavoring; continue to beat until mixture is thick and foamy.
Add flour mixture... - 38.4403
You May Also Like!
Spicy Zucchini Wheat Bread
In a pan, combine milk, butter, and sugar.
Heat, stirring, to about 110° (butter need not melt completely).
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water; add milk mixture.
Stir together whole wheat flour, 1 1/2 cups of the all-purpose flour, wheat germ, salt,... - 46.2169
Whole Wheat Bread With Cashews And Dates
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil, stir in the cracked wheat, simmer on a low heat until soft.
3) On a large plate, spread the cracked wheat and allow to cool to room... - 44.8966
No-knead Whole-wheat Bread
In small bowl, sprinkle yeast over lukewarm water.
Add 2 tsp. honey.
Leave to "work" while preparing the dough.
If whole wheat flour has been refrigerated, warm it slightly on stove or in oven.
Combine molasses with 2/3 cup lukewarm water.
Combine yeast... - 44.1029
Whole Wheat Zucchini Pizza
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add oil, salt, sugar, basil, oregano, wheat germ, and all purpose flour.
Beat until smooth (about 3 minutes, if using electric mixer).
Using a heavy duty mixer or wooden spoon, beat in whole wheat flour until dough... - 45.8707
Natural Whole Wheat Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F (191°C)
2) Mix the ingredients for the yeast mixture, and let it stand for about 10 minutes in a small bowl
3) Mix granola, cracked wheat, wheat germ, natural bran, salt and shortening, molasses and brown... - 46.5042
High Protein Whole Wheat Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into 1/2 cup of the very warm water in a 1-cup measure; stir in 1 teaspoon of the sugar. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof 10 minutes, or... - 47.4937
Joan's Cornell Whole Wheat Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a large bowl dissolve yeast in the warm water, add honey and let stand for 5 minutes.
3) Sift together 3 cups of whole wheat flour, 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour, wheat germ, soy flour, and nonfat dry... - 50.2295
Whole Wheat Cornell Bread
TO GET STARTED
1) Activate the yeast, for this, use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over 1/4 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the METAL BLADE... - 46.8019
Whole Wheat Bread Plus
Mix 5 cups of flour with all other ingredients.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Add enough remaining flour to make stiff dough.
Knead until smooth and elastic.
Oil dough, place in bowl and cover.
Let rise until double in bulk.
Shape into 3... - 37.5562
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine the wheat germ, bread crumbs, and salt. Dip the zucchini slices into the beaten eggs and then into the seasoned crumbs. Arrange the slices on a buttered jelly roll pan.
3. Place a small dot of butter on each... - 29.0139