- » Wheat Germ Bar
Wheat Germ Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat germ bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat germ bar recipes.
Wheat Germ Carrot Bars
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder, and salt.
Cream sugar and butter.
Add carrot, eggs, and vanilla.
Blend wheat germ mixture into sugar mixture.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Spread batter in a greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
Microwave at MEDIUM 12... - 43.0992
Wheat Germ Jam Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, salt, and 1/2 cup wheat germ in large bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, rind, and vanilla.
4. Stir in dry ingredients. With your hands press mixture into 13-by 9- by... - 39.4427
Wheat Germ Ice Cream Bars With Peach Sauce
1. For ice cream bars, combine wheat germ, sugar, cinnamon, and butter.
2. Cut each pint of ice cream in thirds crosswise. Roll each piece in wheat-germ mixture to coat and put onto a chilled tray. Store in freezer until ready to serve.
3. Prepare Peach... - 28.0945
You May Also Like!
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 44.245
Spicy Wheat Germ Squares
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cream butter and sugar till it becomes light and fluffy.
3) Beat in molasses and eggs until smooth.
4) Add water to this and mix well.
5) Mix the next 8 ingredients and add well to the molasses... - 47.8784
Suzan's Granola Bars
1. In a bowl, mix dry ingredients.
2. Add wet ingredients and prepare a batter using both of your hands.
3. Take two 11x17 pans and grease it.
4. Take the batter in it and spread it evenly.
5. Bake it at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until it... - 44.2383
Whole Wheat Date Bars
These Whole Wheat Date bars make wholesome sumptuous breakfast. Try out these ready to eat breakfasts and tell me if you like them. Your suggestions for these Whole Wheat Date bars are welcome. - 44.2878
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, wheat germ, salt, and baking soda; gradually add to butter mixture,... - 39.3049
Apricot Bar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat together the honey, molasses, and oil very well in an electric mixer, electric blender, or food processor.
3. In a large bowl, combine the oats, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, soy flour, and salt. Pour in the honey... - 39.9803
Cereal Spice Bars
Thoroughly stir together cake mix, rolled oats, and wheat germ.
Beat eggs; add light molasses, milk, and cooking oil.
Stir into dry mixture; blend just till moistened.
Stir in shredded coconut.
Spread in lightly greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x1-inch... - 42.6294
Cornmeal Breakfast Bars With Apricots And Dates
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Grease or spray a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
To Make Batter: Place apricots and milk in a 4-cup microwavesafe measuring cup.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 3 to 4 minutes, or until very hot.
Stir in the commeal until... - 45.3778
Cocobars is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Cocobars recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 36.3795
Oatmeal Carrot Bars
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixer bowl cream brown sugar, margarine and egg until light and fluffy.
Add carrots and vanilla; mix well.
In a small bowl combine whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
To creamed mixture add dry... - 42.1029
Wheat Germ Bar Recipes By Category