- » Wheat Germ Ball
Wheat Germ Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wheat germ ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wheat germ ball recipes.
Wheat Germ Pork Balls
Combine all ingredients.
Shape into 24 balls.
Place in a large, shallow baking pan.
Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20 minutes until lightly browned and thoroughly cooked.
Cover and keep warm.
Add Wheat Germ Pork Balls, pea pods and spinach.
Microwave on high for... - 31.8848
Wheat Germ Snickers Doodles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
3. Blend in the vanilla and wheat germ.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the creamed... - 38.2879
Wheat Germ Single Crust Pastry
Combine flour, wheat germ and salt in bowl.
Stir well to blend.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture looks like coarse meal.
Add water a little at a time, mixing lightly with fork.
Shape dough into a firm ball.
Refrigerate, it desired, for... - 33.3848
Wheat Germ Sticks
Mix first six ingredients together; cut in margarine until mixture resembles crumbs.
Stir in 1 tablespoon milk and egg white lightly but thoroughly with a fork.
Shape into a ball.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Roll out dough on a well-floured board with a... - 39.9324
Wheat Germ Bread
In large mixer bowl combine 3 1/2 cups of the unbleached white flour, dry milk powder, and yeast.
Heat 2 3/4 cups water, sugar, oil, and 2 teaspoons salt till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture.
Beat at low speed with mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping... - 37.7894
1) Over 1/2 cup warm water sprinkle yeast.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Add oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add wheat flour, oat flour, milk... - 48.0873
Peanut Butter Wheat Germ Crisps
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, wheat germ, oats, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Cream the butter, peanut butter, brown sugar, and egg until fluffy.
4. Stir in the vanilla and dry ingredients.
5. Shape level tablespoons... - 39.1977
Wheat Germ Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the flour, wheat germ and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in teaspoons of... - 34.7323
Wheat Germ Bread
1. In a bowl, mix together the rice flour, whole wheat flour, and unbleached flour very well.
2. In the large bowl of an electric mixer, mix 1 cup of the flour mixture with the salt, wheat germ, and dry yeast. Stir in the oil.
3. While beating at medium... - 42.8635
Wheat Germ Crust
Sift the flour into a bowl and stir in the wheat germ.
Pinch the margarine pieces into the flour with the tips of your fingers until it's completely distributed.
Pour in the ice water and mix the dough with your fingers until it sticks together and forms a... - 38.0916
Cornmeal And Wheat Germ Braids
In a large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, oil, and salt just till warm (120° to 130°).
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 38.4601
Wheat Germ Sour Cream Cookies
1. In a bowl, mix together unbleached flour, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg. Add wheat germ and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy, add brown sugar, vanilla, lemon rind and beat until fluffy again. Add eggs... - 47.0659
Molasses Wheat Germ Cookies
Cream margarine and sugar together; add molasses.
Beat in egg.
Mix dry ingredients together and add to batter.
Chill about one hour.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on lightly greased baking sheet.
Press flat with the... - 44.2274
Wheat Germ Pastry
Blend flour, wheatgerm, salt and butter.
Add enough water - about 2-3 tblspns., - to moisten mixture.
Turn dough onto a piece of oiled paper and form into a ball.
Roll out on a floured board.
Makes 1 x 9" crust. - 27.2608
Wheat Germ Brioche
1) In a bowl, place flour and the wheat germ, mix well and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, 2 tablespoons of sugar and salt.
3) Beat in the butter or margarine in sugar mixture.
4) In a small cup, soak yeast in warm water and remaining sugar, stir... - 45.8612
Peanut Butter Cookies Sweetened With Wheat Germ And Brown Sugar
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly butter two cookie sheets, or use nonstick baking sheets.
In a mixing bowl, beat the egg, add the honey and molasses, and stir to combine.
Stir in the peanut butter, then add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
Roll... - 32.8095
Wheat Germ Wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl. Add 1/2 cup of the wheat germ. Using two knives, cut in the butter until it is well distributed.
3. Stir in water quickly but gently. Gather dough into a ball and put... - 25.1217
Rich Wheat Germ Bread
Prepare the yeast liquid: mix the compressed yeast with the warm water until dissolved or dissolve the 1 teaspoon sugar in the warm water, sprinkle in the dry yeast and leave in a warm place until dissolved and frothy, about 10 minutes.
Mix the warm skimmed... - 40.2526
Whole Wheat Bread With Cashews And Dates
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil, stir in the cracked wheat, simmer on a low heat until soft.
3) On a large plate, spread the cracked wheat and allow to cool to room... - 44.8966