- » Wheat Germ
Wheat Germ Recipes
Wheat germ is a very small part of the wheat kernel that takes care of the germination process. This is the most nutritious health food that supposedly contains 23 nutrients, the highest in any kind of food. Wheat ... More »
Wheat Germ Cornmeal Buffins
Wheat germ cornmeal muffins is a healthy muffin recipe that is specially leavened with yeast for the perfect bake. Soft and buttery, they are filled with currants and nutritious. They are so special, I had to give them a special name- wheat germ cornmeal... - 44.453
Wheat Germ Sticks
Mix first six ingredients together; cut in margarine until mixture resembles crumbs.
Stir in 1 tablespoon milk and egg white lightly but thoroughly with a fork.
Shape into a ball.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Roll out dough on a well-floured board with a... - 39.4339
Wheat Germ Cookies
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in wheat germ; set aside.
Beat margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat in vanilla.
Gradually stir flour mixture into... - 38.0729
Cornmeal And Wheat Germ Braids
In a large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, oil, and salt just till warm (120° to 130°).
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl.
Beat on high speed 3 minutes.
Stir in... - 36.5047
Wheat Germ Snickers Doodles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
3. Blend in the vanilla and wheat germ.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the creamed... - 35.668
Wheat Germ Cookies
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Combine dry cake mix, egg, brown sugar, oil, butter, wheat germ and water in bowl.
Mix with spoon.
Stir in nuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes for chewy cookies, 12... - 35.1523
Wheat Germ Drops
1. Beat shortening, sugar and egg until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed. Add molasses.
2. Sift in flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and cloves alternately with milk; stir in wheat germ, then chocolate pieces to... - 29.1524
Wheat Germ Recipes By Category