- » Wheat French Toast
Wheat French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Wheat French Toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Wheat French Toast recipes.
Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices
Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices is an irresistible recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with wheat toast and oranges; I am sure you will enjoy this Whole Wheat French Toast With Florida Orange Slices!. - 36.924
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0
Oven-baked French Toast
Melt the butter and honey in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
Mix well, sprinkle with cinnamon.
Beat the eggs, juice, and salt together.
Soak the bread slices in the egg mixture, but do not let the bread become so wet that it falls apart.
Arrange the slices close together... - 35.1749
Orange French Toast
Orange french toast is a fruited frnch toast recipe. Coated with an egg and milk mixture, the wheat breads are skilet cooked in margerine. Served for breakfast, they make a light and lovely start to the day! - 31.7422
Banana-tofu French Toast
Banana-Tofu French Toast is a very satisfying breakfast. Its awesome when you bite into it. Really filling! - 30.4344
Easy Cinnamon French Toast
1. Combine egg whites, milk, vanilla, and cinnamon. Beat lightly.
2. Heat nonstick griddle until hot (400°).
3. Dip bread slices in the egg white mixture and cook on both sides until golden brown and crisp. - 25.9358
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine Splenda,egg, vanilla
extract and cinnamon.
2) Soak bread one slice at a time until saturated with liquid.
3) Cook on a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium/high heat until lightly browned, approximately 2-3 minutes on... - 34.6936
Oven Crunchy French Toast
Heat margarine in jelly roll pan, 15 1/2X 10 1/2 X 1 inch, in 450Â° oven until melted; sprinkle 3 tablespoons wheat germ evenly over margarine.
Beat orange juice, honey and eggs with hand beater until foamy.
Dip bread into egg mixture; place in pan.
Drizzle... - 32.9771
Spiced French Toast
Combine first 6 ingredients in a shallow dish, stirring well.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Dip bread slices, 1 at a time, into egg mixture, coating well.
Place 2 bread slices in skillet, and cook 4... - 34.8739
Tasty French Toast
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the egg whites, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and salt by beating lightly.
2. Heat a griddle or heavy frying pan until hot and grease it well with oil.
3. Dipping bread slices in the egg white mixture fry in the greased hot pan... - 36.659
Spicy French Toast
This Spicy French Toast dish is a breakfast recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of eggs and bread in your breakfast and share your feelings for this recipe! - 35.5191
Golden Glow French Toast
Preheat oven to 425°.
Dip the bread into a mixture of the next 8 ingredients; let slices soak up liquid.
Then press each slice on both sides into crushed cereal.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Drizzle margarine over top.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
Use a... - 40.923
Overnight Caramel French Toast
In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring brown sugar, butter and corn syrup to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat.
Pour into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Top with six slices of bread.
Combine sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon;... - 39.1397
Rice Dream French Toast
Rice Dream French Toast is probably one of the tastiest way to make French toast. I make this Rice Dream French Toast for my family every other day. It is quick, easy and tasty - 29.5397
Good For You French Toast
1) In a small skillet, toast the pecans over a low heat until they are fragrant.
2) In a food processor or blender, process the pecans. Add the milk, and puree until smooth, keep aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and egg whites, then add the... - 43.7505
Enriched French Toast
1) In a dry work bowl of the food processor, add milk powder.
2) While the machine is running, slowly pour in milk.
3) Now,add eggs, vanilla and lemon extract and blend only until just blended.
4) In a shallow pan,arrange the bread and ladle the... - 42.0919
Banana Cinnamon French Toast
Blend first 4 ingredients in processor until smooth.
Transfer to 13 x 9 inch pan.
Place bread in milk mixture and soak until all liquid is absorbed, turning bread occasionally, about 20 minutes.
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add bread... - 29.5191
Fabulous French Toast
Combine all ingredients except bread in a shallow dish. Whisk well to get rid of any lumps.
Dip bread on each side and carefully place in a preheated skillet sprayed with cooking spray, cooking for several minutes on each side. Serve with optional... - 25.4974
Oven Crisped French Toast With Apricot Sauce
For the French toast: Spray a cookie sheet with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, beat together the egg whites, milk, cinnamon and vanilla.
Dip the bread slices, 1 at a time, into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place them on the cookie... - 44.9964
1.In a pie pan, combine egg and milk.
2.Dip the bread in egg mixture.
3.Heat an oiled skillet and cook the dipped bread from both sides in it.
4.Serve French toast with honey butter. - 29.5765
Peanut Butter And Jelly Stuffed French Toast
Yummy breakfast with French toast. Watch this video to prepare a special French toast with lots of cream cheese, peanut butter and topped with natural berries. Try this delicious treat for a special breakfast or brunch with layers of peanut butter hidden... - 139.86
Cinnamon Scented French Toast
1. Cut the bread into half for convenience.
2. Take a small bowl, whisk together the milk, egg whites, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Pour into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
4. Nipping the pieces of the bread, soak it in the milk mixture for a few minutes.
5.... - 42.6761
Pb And J French Toast
Spread preserves evenly over 3 bread slices.
Spread peanut butter evenly over remaining bread slices.
Press preserves and peanut butter slices together to form 3 sandwiches; cut each diagonally in half.
In shallow bowl, combine Egg Beaters and milk.
In large... - 49.894
Combine eggs with milk, sugar, and salt in a shallow dish or pie pan.
Dip bread slices one at a time into egg mixture, coating each side well.
Transfer to a skillet which has been preheated with some of the butter.
Brown slices over medium heat, turning... - 30.3872
Cottage Cheese Stuffed French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients in small bowl; spread on 1 slice of bread and top with remaining bread to form a sandwich.
In small bowl beat egg with water; transfer to small shallow pan and soak sandwich, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until all egg is... - 32.1528
1) In a bowl mix all other ingredients except bread.
2) Soak the bread in a mixture until soft.
3) In a skillet heat butter or oil.
4) Saute slowly until golden brown on both sides.
5) Serve with applesauce or with yogurt. - 35.9052
Slender French Toast
Combine egg whites, orange juice concentrate, flavorings, and spices in a shallow bowl, beat well.
Coat a large skillet with vegetable cooking spray, place over medium heat until hot.
Dip bread, one slice at a time, into egg white mixture, coating... - 33.3813
Strawberry French Toast
1) In a bowl, mix together egg and water.
2) Soak the bread in the egg mixture until all of it is absorbed.
3) Dredge the cinnamon over it.
4) In a non-stick pan, place the bread slice carefully and cook until both the sides are light... - 34.1913
Oven French Toast
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put the eggs, cottage cheese, and salt and pepper in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth.
3. Arrange the bread slices, buttered if you wish, in a buttered 13-by 9- by... - 27.6685
Jam French Toast Triangles
You will find the Jam French Toast Triangles a rare treat! Prepare the Jam French Toast Triangles with a little effort and enjoy the recipe! - 34.7898
Baked French Toast
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a food processoror blender, whirl the cottage cheese, milk, sugar, egg, egg white, and vanilla forabout 1 minute or until smooth. Transfer the mixture to a shallow dish, place the bread in it, and let stand for 10 minutes.... - 27.84
1. Whisk eggs. Stir in honey or sugar, milk and salt.
2. Take a bowl, arrange bread slices as a pile and pour the egg mixture over it. Allow the slices to moisten well by turning them.
3. Heat a griddle on direct heat, melt oil and fry these slices... - 42.5943
Stuffed French Toast
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a pie plate, combine the egg substitute and orange peel.
Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, turning to coat, until each slice has soaked up some batter.
Place on the prepared... - 42.607
Golden French Toast
1. Take a small bowl, using a fork beat together the egg substitute, apple juice, water, and vanilla. Do not over mix.
2. Pour into a 9 X 13-inch baking dish.
3. Dip the bread onto the mixture and turn to coat both sides.
4. Allow the bread to soak... - 45.9069
French Apple Toast
1 In a pie plate or small oven tray,add eggs, milk, and nutmeg.Beat well.
2 Add bread to this mixture and soak until completely saturated.
3 Arrange apple slices along the edge of the tray surrounding the bread .
4 Sprinkle cinnamon and... - 36.6025
Sunshine French Toast
Using whole-grain bread is the perfect way to make a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner item. This recipe uses orange juice and orange zest to add a hint of sweetness with a pop of flavor.
This recipe is straight out of the Quick and Healthy Recipe booklet,... - 0
Red White And Blue French Toast
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss gently.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine egg substitute, milk, 1/2 cup powdered sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a shallow bowl, beating well.
Dip each slice of bread, 1 at a time, in egg mixture, coating... - 36.1694
French Toast Dolls
1. With cookie cutter, cut bread into doll or other shapes. (Use trimmings later, for bread pudding.)
2. In a medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat the eggs with the milk and salt just until well combined, but not frothy.
3. Dip bread cutouts into egg... - 32.6885
Berry French Toast Bake
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the butter over a medium heat
2. Add the pecans to the heated butter. Toast the pecans over a gentle heat till nice and brown
3. Gently add in the syrup and heat through till hot.
4. Remove from the heat and set... - 45.364
Cinnamon French Toast
Combine first 6 ingredients, beating well.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat.
Dip both sides of bread slices into egg mixture.
Cook slices 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. - 24.8073
Quick French Toast
1) Mix together the milk and the egg whites
2) Dip the bread slices till soaked in the mixture
3) Onto a frying non stick pan set over medium heat, fry the slices till evenly browned on both sides
4) Serve the slices warm with yogurt - 32.3004
Cinnamon French Toast
Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add 1 teaspoon margarine; place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Dip 1 bread slice into egg substitute mixture.
Place coated... - 30.1685
Quick Cinnamon French Toast
1) Mix together the skimmed milk, eggs, honey, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and salt
2) Using a whisk, beat well to mix well and keep aside
3) Into a large skillet, coat the base with cooking oil spray and heat over a medium flame
4) Dip the bread... - 40.8174
Tasty French Toast - Part 1: Preparing
The famous French toast can now be easily made as per your taste. A different treat indeed with tofu, honey and vanilla. This toast has a lovely flavor and is easy to prepare. - 102.086
Elvis’ French Toast
You only get ½ of the sandwich for 236 calories, but this is a filling, sweet, satisfying dish and even at half a sandwich, you and your taste buds will be happy :-) - 27.8777
Stuffed French Toast
French Toast gets stuffed! It features Abundant Harvest Organics pears, Burroughs Family Farms eggs, milk, bread, cinnamon, nutmeg and of course peanut butter. Serve this dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner, with a side of fruit salad, bacon or potatoes! - 118.245
French Toast With Tomato Salsa
1. Whisk the egg with a fork until foamy and place it in a pie plate.
2. Heat a large nonstick frying pan on medium-high heat.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil and evenly coat the bottom.
4. Dip both sides of the bread slices into the whites.
5. Add half... - 42.5351
Spiced Apple Toast
Spiced Apple Toast is an easy to prepare snack. The delicious Spiced Apple Toast wont let you to miss out to prepare this recipe for your guests. - 41.0067
Toasted Club Sandwich
1. Saute bacon until crisp in a large frying pan; drain on paper toweling.
2. Place tomato and cucumber slices and bacon, dividing evenly, on 4 pieces of the toast; add another slice of the toast; spread with sandwich spread.
3. Top with chicken slices, then... - 29.8514
Light Fruit Cake
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Grease, then line the bottom and sides of a 9"x5"x3" loaf pan with foil; grease foil lightly.
Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and spices and set aside.
Cream butter until light, gradually add sugar, continuing to cream until... - 45.3284
Lamb Kidneys, French Style
Dredge kidneys in flour and saute.
Remove from pan and keep warm.
Add remaining ingredients to pan and bring to boil; lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Pour sauce over kidneys.
Serve on whole wheat toast. - 32.3839
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large nonstick frying pan, heat the oil, honey, soy sauce, and pepper, over medium heat.
3) To this, stir in the onions. Mix well.
4) Simmer, covered over medium-low heat for 30 minutes, stirring in... - 45.8504
Toasted Mozzarella Sandwiches With Marinara Sauce
Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add parsley and next 4 ingredients; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
Add tomato, wine, water, tomato paste, and bay leaf, stirring... - 43.9847
Nouvelle French Onion Soup
Spray an unheated large saucepan with no-stick spray.
Heat the saucepan over medium heat.
Add the onions and reduce the heat to low.
Cook about 10 minutes or until the onions are tender and translucent, stirring often.
Add the chicken and beef stocks or... - 42.0582
French Onion Soup
In a 2quart kettle, melt butter or margarine, and add onions.
Cook slowly over medium heat for 15 minutes or until onions are brown, stirring occasionally.
Stir in flour.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot water.
Add bouillon, salt and pepper to taste, and bay... - 38.0064
French Onion Soup
Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and onions and saute until tender and golden brown.
Add the flour and cook over low heat for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Add the hot broth and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
Season to taste with sea salt.
Serve hot with... - 31.7773
French Bread Pizza
This french bread pizza is prepared with tomatoes and cheese. Lovely, simple and flavorful, the french bread pizza is herbed with oregano. Made with mozzarella and parmesan cheese to taste, it is peppy and delicious. - 38.3752
In a blender, combine all the ingredients and blend for 1 minute.
Pour into another container, cover, and let the batter stand, unrefrig-erated, for at least 8 hours, or preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
Check the consistency of the batter before you... - 37.6761
Buckwheat Burger Pattie
Fond of burgers but also watching your calories?? This recipe is just right for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step by step process to make a healthy variation of this snack. Click on the play button now. - 101.357
Country Club Triple Decker Sandwich
My husband loves feasting on Country Club Triple Decker! It is a wonderfullt delicious and addictive dish that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your family with this brilliant Country Club Triple Decker! - 34.7056
Parisienne Onion Soup
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan, put together onion flakes, bouillon cubes and water.
3. Bring the mixture to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Into 2 heatproof bowls, pour 1/2 of the mixture into... - 37.2356
Fruit And Banana Splits
1) In a food processor add cottage cheese.
2) Puree until completely smooth.
3) Mix the preserves thoroughly.
4) Mound it into a bowl and chill.
5) Peel bananas and split lengthwise.
6) Arrange each pair on a plate.
7) Decorate with apricot... - 43.9465
In a covered medium saucepan cook sugar snap peas and sunburst squash in a small amount of boiling salted water for 2 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
In a large saucepan cook green onions in hot margarine or butter over medium heat until... - 44.5831
Onion Soup Gratin
Cook the onions in a large saucepan over low heat in the oil, stirring often.
When the onions are translucent, push the garlic through a garlic press into the pan.
Immediately pour in the stock, then add the tamari, molasses, and bay leaf.
Cover, bring to a... - 36.2903
Crustless Quiche Lorraine
Grease a 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish with the butter or margarine. Sprinkle the wheat germ over the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate or quiche dish; set aside.
Cook the bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings. Crumble the bacon;... - 32.1742
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact, if desired.
Combine 1/2 cup wine, broth, and 2 dillweed sprigs in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Transfer shrimp and liquid to a bowl.
Cover and... - 39.3056
Heat a skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil and vegetables and saute lightly.
Cover and steam the vegetables in their own juices for 2 minutes.
Fold in the eggs, cheese, salt, and herbs.
Pour in an oiled 1 1/2 or 2 quart baking dish.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at... - 41.6936
1. Use a sharp bread knife to cut a thin slice off the top of each loaf.
2. Scoop out soft portion of each loaf keeping a 1/2 inch thick shell of the crust.
3. Reserve the soft centers for another use.
4. In a small bowl, beat whole eggs, egg... - 48.0277
Smoked Turkey And Stilton Sandwiches
1) Lay the bread slices on a falt surface.
2) Layer the turkey, cheese, and greens on top of 4 slices.
3) Cover with the remaining 4 plain slices. Makes 4 sandwiches.
4) Serve with your favorite mustard. - 31.0533
Fluffy Cottage Cheese Souffle
This fluffy cottage cheese souffle is a savory souffle made with wheat bread and cottage cheese. Spiced with mustard and paprika, the fluffy cottage cheese souffle is a baked souffle with the fresh flavor of chives to it. - 36.5821
Tuna Cheese Souffles
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
In a blender or food processor container combine tuna, parsley, onion, mayonnaise, olives, lemon juice and pepper.
Process until smooth.
In a small mixer bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold gently into tuna mixture.
Cut bread... - 40.2941
Harvest Pork Sandwiches
Trim fat from pork.
Slice pork diagonally across grain into 1/2 Inch-thick slices.
Place pork between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Dip pork slices in egg whites, and sprinkle both... - 41.2255
Crumble ground turkey into 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2to 4 1/2 minutes, or until firm and cooked through, stirring once to break apart.
Stir in French dressing, mustard, horseradish and dill.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, - 28.2565
Sliced Ham Tomato And Cheese
Blend butter and mustard thoroughly, then spread on toast.
Place 1 slice of cheese on each slice of bread.
Arrange 2tomato slices on top of cheese.
Remove Chunk Ham from can and cut in half.
Turn each half on its side and slice into 4 half-circles.
Cut... - 34.6473
with holiday season around the corner it is always a good idea to keep some quick recipes handy. Watch this video to see how the chef combines a couple of basic ingredients to make a tempting eggnog bread recipe. Perfect for those who do not like making fruit... - 103.813
Lamb Chops With Almond Pesto
1. Rub chops with oil and season both sides generously.
2. With a blender, prepare a mixture of basil leaves with ground almonds, pine nuts and garlic.
3. Slowly add oil as drops amidst blending to prepare a thick paste.
4. Take a bowl, add grated... - 44.2182
Roasted Eggplant Hors D'oeuvre
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a pot of boiling water, add the eggplant cubes. Blanch them for about 4 minutes.
3) Drain the eggplant and pat them dry.
4) In a large bowl, add eggplant, mushrooms, peppers, garlic, olive oil and thyme. Mix... - 40.7674
Up to 6 hours before mealtime, toss together cabbage, celery, radishes, carrot, and salad dressing.
Place in a clear plastic bag; seal tightly.
In 3 separate clear plastic bags pack the cheese slices, toasted bread halves, and alfalfa sprouts; seal.
Pack the... - 35.5373
Eggplant Parmesan Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
In a small bowl, whisk together the egg whites and milk.
In a medium bowl, combine the bread crumbs, wheat germ, Parmesan, rosemary, oregano, and pepper.
Dip both sides of... - 46.3167
In 2-quart saucepan, stir together mayonnaise, flour, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce until well blended.
Stirring constantly, cook over low heat 1 minute.
Gradually stir in beer until smooth.
Stirring constantly, cook until thick; do not boil.
Stir in... - 35.5852
Roasted Apple And Cheese Sandwich
Here comes yet another filling and tasty sandwich for a lazy Sunday morning. Bread is French toasted and then given roasted apple and cheese filling, with a bit of organic mixed fruit jam smeared over. You can even serve it as a snack or with little bit more... - 0
Guilt-free Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
Try this quick and fun take on an all-American standard cheese burgers. This is an excellent video to make cheeseburgers with bacon, onion and mustard. The tender and juicy meat with the wonderful seasoning is a real lip smacking alternative to basic... - 129.156
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
Wheat French Toast Recipes By Category